The State Bank of India releases time to time applications for various posts. This time, SBI has released vacancies for SBI Clerk Junior Associate. Therefore, you can read about the sbi.co.in Clerk Apply Online 2021 process here.
Navigate To Content
- 1 sbi.co.in Clerk Apply Online 2021
- 2 SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification PDF 2021
- 3 sbi.co.in Junior Associate Online Form 2021 (Notification)
- 4 Links on SBI Clerk JA Registration 2021
sbi.co.in Clerk Apply Online 2021
Many of you must be waiting for the State Bank of India to release vacancies in the various departments. Like every year, this time also, SBI has released vacancies. SBI has released a notification on the recruitment of Junior Associate. The application forms for the same have been made active today and now, all the interested candidates can go for Junior Associate Registration 2021. Furthermore, the JA SBI Clerk applications will last till 17th May 2021. Once the application process is over, you will after some time, get notification on the exam dates. Then, you will appear for the sbi.co.in Clerk JA Prelims examination. After which, the Mains examination will take place. Finally, the authorities will release the merit list.
SBI Clerk Junior Associate Online Registration 2021
We talked about the releasing date of the SBI Clerk applications. The applications are starting today and will be available till 17th May 2021. SBI has released these applications for 5,454 vacancies of Junior Assistant. The department for the Junior Associate posts is Customer Support and Sales. This comes as a great opportunity for the interested candidates, as the vacancies are higher. However, there will be a lot of candidates who will apply for these posts. Even before applying, many candidates will be refused to apply. This happens because of the eligibility criteria that the authorities decide. Therefore, some of you won’t get to apply for the post. It may happen because of age or the required educational qualification.
SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification PDF 2021
Also, you must know that SBI releases these forms once a year, unlike many other recruitment exams. Therefore, even if the vacancies are higher, there will be thousands or maybe lakhs of candidates competing. This competition starts from the eligibility and continues till the merit list is released. The merit list that the SBI then releases, will have names of 5,454 selected candidates. Thus, here, you can read about the SBI Clerk Junior Associate Registration and the details of sbi.co.in Clerk Apply Online 2021. Apart from these, you can also read about the eligibility, examination pattern, the apply online process, etc. here. So, you must scroll down to the paragraphs below and get the relevant information.
sbi.co.in Junior Associate Online Form 2021 (Notification)
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Designation||(Customer Support and Sales) Junior Associate|
|Registration and Application Beginning||27h April 2021|
|Application Ending||17th May 2021|
|Article Category||Government Job|
|Exam Date||Will be Notified|
sbi.co.in Clerk Apply Online 2021 Eligibility Criteria
We informed you above that every organization or department releases basic eligibility for the interested candidates. These requirements have to be fulfilled by the candidates. Now, in order to be able to apply online, you have to fulfill the educational and age requirements. Here you will read about the eligibility criteria which will help you with the application process.
- The candidates must have a degree from any recognized institute.
- Those who have pursued Integrated Course have to be sure of the passing date. Furthermore, the candidates in the final semester have to provide provisional documents. Then, after selection, they have to provide proof of passing graduation.
- Now, those candidates who have an Indian Army Special Certificate with them or one of the Air Force or the Navy, and have served for at least 15 years, can also apply.
- Lastly, the candidates should have knowledge of computers.
- SC/ST candidates are eligible till 33 years of age and the OBC candidates can apply till 31 years.
- People belonging to PwD (General) category can apply till they are 38 years old.
- Also, the candidates belonging to PwD (SC/St) category can apply until 43 years of age and the ones of PwD (OBC) can do the same till 41 years.
- Jammu and Kashmir migrants have an upper age limit of 33 years.
- Now, the ex-serviceman candidates have to be in the service for more than 3 years. For the disabled ex-serviceman candidates, the age limit is 50 years and the service required is 8 years.
- Finally, for the widowed and divorced women candidates, the age limits vary. General category ones have 35 years, while the OBC and SC/ST ones have 38 and 40 years respectively.
- Candidates must be Indian citizens.
- He can belong to Nepal or Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee living in India before 1st Jan 1962.
- He can also be of Indian origin and traveled to Sri Lanka, Burma, Vietnam, Pakistan, East African Countries of Zaire, Uganda, Kenya, Zambia, Tanzania, Malawi, and Ethiopia.
SBI Clerk Junior Associate Registration 2021 Steps
Now, we would like to bring to your notice the procedure by which you can apply for the sbi.co.in Clerk process. Thus, to know the sbi.co.in Clerk Apply Online 2021 steps, read below.
- Go to sbi.co.in, the SBI website.
- There, on the website homepage, you will see the Apply online link.
- When you click on it, the registration page will open on the new page.
- Here, you have to enter the basic details about yourself. These are the name, mobile number, email ID, names of parents, date of birth, etc.
- Then, go to the submit button to fill it.
- Now, you will receive a registration ID, with the help of this, you have to log in on the website portal and choose a password.
- Then, you will have to upload copies of the photograph and signature.
- After this, Part I will be complete and you will be taken ahead to fill Part II.
- Then, the website will generate a preview of the complete application. You have to check it and see for corrections.
- If there aren’t any, you can finally submit and complete the application by paying the application fee.
Links on SBI Clerk JA Registration 2021
sbi.co.in Clerk Apply Online 2021 FAQs
The application fee for SC/ST/PwD is Nill. While for the General/OBC/EWS candidates, the fee is Rs. 750.
The selected candidates get a starting basic pay of Rs. 13,075, including two increments.
Yes, you can get the vacancy table of all categories on the official website notification.