Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal Registration Online at sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in. know the process of online application form. sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in Login, Seva Sindhu Apply Online. The Karnataka government has again started the Seva Sindhu Portal at sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in for the public. Since the cases are still increasing in the state and also the major restrictions have been lifted, the state is preparing itself for the coming time. Thus, we shall tell you more about the Seva Sindhu Service Plus Registration online.
Since website sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in is available for everyone to use, here you can know how to do Seva Sindhu Login, Application form for seva sindhu service plus portal and registration on sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
Navigate To Content
- 1 Seva Sindhu Service Plus Registration Online
- 2 Seva Sindhu Portal Login Registration 2021
- 3 Seva Sindhu Status Check
Seva Sindhu Service Plus Registration Online
The people of Karnataka must be aware that the government has initiated providing e-passes for various purposes now. Even though the restrictions are being lifted up, the government has to take the prevention. If the government allows everyone to move freely without any boundaries, people will start sudden movements. This will create chaos and act as a catalyst in spreading the virus. Thus, the Karnataka government has created the Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal this time. In this portal sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
people can opt for inter-district and inter-state travel, provide their details, and then obtain the e-pass accordingly. In addition to this, the government is providing many other benefits to the public. But, in any case, people have to do Seva Sindhu Service Plus Registration on the portal at sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in. With this, the authorities will be able to keep track of the travelers and see their movements.
Seva Sindhu Portal Login Registration 2021
Karnataka government started the Seva Sindhu Portal sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in last year when the Central government announced a nationwide lockdown which kept on increasing. In the later months, the government lifted up some restrictions and allowed people to travel. However, to travel, people had to carry proper e-Passes. This year also, the government has started this process. In addition to this, the portal provides many functions to the citizens. Now, the portal also acts as a one-stop shop for many purposes of the state. Furthermore, with the portal sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in, the government is making the taxpayer-supported organizations financially savvy and open.
|Portal||Seva Sindhu Service Plus|
|Seva Sindhu Service Plus Registration||Process explained below|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the State|
You can also check the benefits that the portal provides to the citizens below.
- Residents will be able to profit the various administrations and various departments.
- Also, they can follow their statuses from any place and at any time.
- They can visit any nearby Common Service Center at the Gram Panchayat level and benefit the administrations.
- Other than this, the portal also helps the offices. The offices will be able to assist and expand the Departments and authorities.
- The government will be able to prepare MIS reports through the portal at sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
- In addition to this, the government can connect the applications to SAKALA which will increase the conveyance.
- The helpdesk by the government will help the residents and also make the work easier for the government.
Registration Process at Seva Sindhu Service Plus At sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in
Now, we shall tell you the Seva Sindhu Service Plus Registration process.
- Go to the Seva Sindhu Service Plus portal, i.e. sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
- On the homepage, select the Disbursement of Cash Relief to Auto-rickshaw Drivers & Taxi Drivers for Covi19.
- Now, fill the application form that appears.
- After you have provided the necessary details, you have to select the declaration and submit the form.
Here, we shall also tell you the services that the portal provides the public.
- Revenue Department
- Department of Labor
- Commercial Tax Department
- Development Authority Bangalore
- Drug Control Department
- Personnel and Administrative Reforms
- Food and Civil Supplies
- Women and Welfare
- Department of Planning
- Empowerment and Senior Empowerment Department
- Transport Department
- Kannada and Culture
- Department of Ayush
- Information and Public Relations Department
- Youth Empowerment and Sports Department
Seva Sindhu Service Portal Application Status 2021
Now that you know how to do Seva Sindhu Service Plus Registration on the portal, it’s important to know the process to check the application status. This procedure will help you in knowing if your application has been accepted by the portal. Secondly, you can keep on tracking at any point in time.
- Go to the Seva Sindhu portal at sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
- Then, you see the Track Application option there on the page.
- Once you access this option, you have to enter the application reference number and the OTP you receive.
- Then, on entering on information, you submit the form and check your status.
Seva Sindhu Status Check
After the application status procedure, we shall present the report dashboard access procedure.
- For this, you have to start by visiting the official website here serviceonline.gov.in/karnataka/.
- Then, directly go to the Reports-dashboard option on the screen.
- Here, you need to select the department of your choice to check the report dashboard.
- Now, select the service name from the available options.
- Next, you have to select your location and the reports will be there on the screen.
Links For sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in Registration, Login, Status Check
|Seva Sindhu Service Portal Registration||Activated – Check Here|
|Seva Sindhu Service Plus Application Status||Check Status|
|Seva Sindhu Karnataka Login||Click Here To login|
|Seva Sindhu Service Plus Complaint||Raise Complaint|
Seva Sindhu Service Portal Registration and Login FAQs
Yes, the portal does have such a package and the people have to register on the website for the same.
sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in Login is the link for Seva Sindhu Login.
Under this option, the migrant workers of the state have to register on the portal to get the benefits.
Yes, now the Seva Sindhu Service Plus portal is a one-stop solution for many of the state’s issues and orders.
to register, you need to sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in and follow steps given on this page.