Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship Online Application Form Pdf 2021 for Class 11 & 12 Students of Government Schools Apply for Rajasthan SJE Scholarship 2021 now before the last date 31st January 2021. According to a recently published notification, the last date of applying @sje.rajasthan.gov.in to avail of the SJE Uttar Matric scholarship 2021 for all the SC/ST/OBC/EBC/DNT/SGS category students has been changed. The Social Justice of Empowerment Department of Rajasthan is providing Post Matric scholarships to students of Class 11th and 12th of the government schools.
Finally, wait is over, students for class 11th and 12th can now apply for Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship 2021. Applications are started from 7th June 2021 and will end on 21st June 2021 for the session 2021-22.
Here, we have highlighted all the details regarding the process of applying for the SJE Raj Uttar Matric Scholarship 2021 on the official website. Also, find out what are the list of documents that need to be submitted while applying for the Rajasthan scholarship program by reading this article.
Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship 2021 Last Date was 31 January 2021, now we think it has been extended by sje.rajasthan.gov.in. scroll below to know exact status of Uttar Matric Scholarship.
Navigate To Content
- 1 Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship 2021
- 1.1 sje.rajasthan.gov.in Online Application 2021 Last Date Extended
- 1.2 List of Documents required Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship 2021
- 1.3 SC/ST/OBC/EBC Income Certificate Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship 2021
- 1.4 How to register for Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship 2021?
- 1.5 Important Links To Apply For SJE Rajasthan Scholarship 2021
- 1.6 FAQ’s about SJE Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021
Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship 2021
The Government of Rajasthan has started a number of SJE Scholarship 2021 programs for the benefit of those students who belong to economically weaker sections of the society or the reserved categories. One such scheme is the Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship. Under this scholarship scheme, SC/ST/OBC/EBC/DNT/SGS will be provided scholarship based on the fee structure of the class in which they are studying. This scheme is applicable for the Class 11th and 12th students of the Rajasthan Government/Government Certified School. For the academic session 2021, students can now apply for availing the benefit of the Uttar Matric Scheme @sje.rajasthan.gov.in by registering themselves using the link provided below.
Financial help will be provided and send to the account of the student. Now, that money is in the form of remuneration and will be provided with respect to the fee slip that the students will submit while Online application.
As per the latest update on the official website of the Social Justice of Empowerment Department of Rajasthan, the last date of online registration on the scholarship portal of SJE Rajasthan has been extended due to the prevailing conditions of Coronavirus. Earlier the last date was 30/11/2020. The new extended last date of registration is 31/01/2021. So, the students have been given one more chance. Thus, all those candidates who have not registered till now can go ahead and Register for Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship 2021 using the link provided by us below.
sje.rajasthan.gov.in Online Application 2021 Last Date Extended
|Name of the Scholarship Scheme||Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship|
|Beneficiaries||Class 11th and 12th Government/Government Certified School Students|
|Scheme Started by||Social Justice of Empowerment Department of Rajasthan|
|Government Undertaking||Rajasthan Government|
|Start Date of Online Applications||7th June 2021 (Class 11 and 12)|
|Last Date of Online Applications||21st June 2021 (Class 11 and 12)|
|Link to apply for SJE Scholarship||sje.rajasthan.gov.in|
The following fee must be highlighted clearly by the students applying for the scholarship in their FEE receipt:
- Tuition Fee
- Enrolment Fee
- Magazine Fee
- Game Fee
- Registration Fee
- Library Fee
- Union Fee
- Examination Fee
List of Documents required Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship 2021
All the category students must be ready with the following list of documents to be submitted at the time of online application submission on the official portal @sje.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Date of Birth Certificate of Candidate
- Aadhar Card
- Certificate specifying the family income
- Passport-sized photo of the candidate
- For married women- Marriage Certificate
- The latest mark sheet of the last class passed
- Xth Standard and 12th Standard mark sheet and certificate, must be from recognized board.
SC/ST/OBC/EBC Income Certificate Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship 2021
Now, for all the categories, there is a maximum value of Family income that has been decided. the details of the following are given below:
- Rs 2 Lakh for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes
- Rs. 1.5 lakh for Other Backward Classes
- Rs. 1 Lakh for Economically Backward Classes
Before applying for the Rajasthan SJE Uttar matric Scholarship scheme 2021, candidates must make sure that they are permanent residents of Rajasthan, they have their Aadhar Card. they should belong to SC/ST/OBC/EBC/DNT/SGS categories only.
How to register for Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship 2021?
Students can either register by themselves on the SJE Scholarship portal using the steps provided by us. And, those who find difficulty can also visit an E-mitra for Online Application Submission.
- Open the official website link www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on the link provided to apply for Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship 2021.
- You will be redirected to a page to fill in your details.
- Enter the details like your Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Category details, educational details, etc.
- Click on Submit button. The details will be submitted. Also, upload the list of documents as mentioned above in the list of required documents section.
Important Links To Apply For SJE Rajasthan Scholarship 2021
|Apply for Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship 2021||www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in|
|SJE Scholarship Notification 2021||Download Here|
FAQ’s about SJE Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021
Ans. You can apply @sje.rajasthan.gov.in
Ans. The economically backward and weaker sections including SC/ST/OBC/EBC/DNT/SGS
Ans. You can apply using the SJE official website or can visit E-mitra also.
Ans. No, Aadhar card is mandatory.