Tamil Nadu E Registration 2021 Online at eregister.tnega.org. TN e-Registration Online Process 2021, tnega.org E Register Online Application Form 2021. TN E Registration Status Check 2021.
The Tamil Nadu government has started the process of providing Tamilnadu E-Pass. In Tamil Nadu, the authorities have extended the lockdown till 14th June 2021 with only a few relaxations. However, there are certain districts for which the relaxations are less. Thus, to guide you more on the same, we have mentioned related details about the TN e-Registration Online 2021.
TN E Register at tnega.org rules has been changed for interstate travel, now you can travel outside the state without having TN E Registration Online easily.
Tamil Nadu Government has now added Return To Work and Wedding invitation on eregister.tnega.org website for TN E Pass Registration.
TN e-Registration Online 2021
The residents of Tamil Nadu must know that the Tamil Nadu government has extended the lockdown in the state till 14th June 2021. However, the government has given certain restriction relaxations in some districts. On the other hand, some districts don’t have relaxations on the restrictions. Even on keeping restrictions, the government has said that the people who have to travel for work by taxis or autorickshaws now need Tamilnadu E-Pass. In fact, people working as carpenters, plumbers, and electricians also have to carry TN E Pass now.
While registering for the Tamilnadu E-Pass, many have complained that they are facing on the website. More than that, commuters have also said that for traveling other than medical purposes, there are confusions on the portal eregister.tnega.org. Due to this, many people willing to travel by autorickshaws find it difficult to TN e-Registration online.
Tamil Nadu E-Pass Registration Status 2021
In order to prevent the residents of the state from further spread of the virus, the Tamil Nadu government has not eased the restrictions in some districts. These districts are Coimbatore, Tiruppur, Salem, Namakkal, Tiruvarur, Mayiladuthurai, Nilgris, Erode, Karur, Thanjavur, and Nagapattinam. You must all be knowing that Tamil Nadu is one of the states that has been observing a higher number of cases. Even though the country has lesser cases today, there are states that are still producing cases.
To prevent the people of these states, these states are still keeping lockdowns and other restrictions. Now, if we talk about the case of Tamil Nadu, the government has started TN E Pass Registration 2021 for people traveling by private and public vehicles. However, there has been confusion. Thus, to clear as many doubts as possible, we have mentioned procedures in this post.
TN E Pass Registration Status 2021
|By||Government of the State|
|Category||TN e-Registration Online 2021|
|Objective||Make e-Passs registrations hassle-free|
Guidelines for TN e-Registration on eregister.tnega.org 2021
We would now like to give a brief of the guidelines laid by the government to the residents of Tamil Nadu. Because of cases that are still in the state, the authorities increased the restriction timeline. Also, the people have to carry mandatory TN E Pass for work now and there are certain guidelines on the same.
- All those who have to travel interstate or inter-district now have to carry a valid tn e-Pass.
- For emergency situations like medical emergencies or marriages, people have to fill in online forms.
- Earlier, people who worked as vegetable vendors or at meat, grocery stores, and other shops could work from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Now, the shops with fruits, vegetables, or flowers are ordered to close.
- Also, there will be a full lockdown on Sundays with proper night curfews.
There are also certain people who are exempted from carry e-Passes. These are people in fisheries, agriculture, essential goods supply, MSMEs, animal husbandry, etc.
TN Epass-Registration Online 2021 Process
Readers, so far, you have checked the guidelines and other basic information on the Tamil Nadu e-Registration during the lockdown. Now, we would like to mention the process following which you can apply on the portal for an tamil nadu e-Pass. You now know that the government has made it strictly necessary to carry an TN e-Pass. Also, not carrying one for travel can lead to punishments by the Police. Due to the strictness, there are people who are facing heavy websites while TN E Pass Registration 2021. However, once the website works well, you can consider these steps here.
- Go to the eregister.tnega.org website for TN e-pass registration.
- Then, as soon as the homepage appears, the site needs some answers from your end. You have to answer them to move ahead.
- Hee, you also have to answer if you traveled abroad recently. If you did, you have to choose from the options.
- On the next page, you have to provide the authorities with your number and the captcha code.
- After this, enter back the OTP on the screen.
- Later on, to complete the TN E Pass Registration 2021 process, you have to choose an option as a reason for your travel.
- These also include Individual Travel, Group Travel, and Guest Workers.
- Once you do this, provide details like the vehicle number, passengers, their details, travel date, reason, travel range, type of ID proof, vehicle types, date of birth, gender, name, address, etc.
- Then, in detail provide details like distance to be covered, purpose, date, etc., and submit them.
- Next, provide the proof documents that the authorities require and submit the application finally to obtain the e-Pass.
TN e-Registration Online 2021 Application Status
With the help of the paragraph above, you have applied for the e-Pass on the website. However, there are chances that you may face a delay in receiving the TN e-Pass. This is because of the urgency for everyone to get one. Because of the number of applications that the authorities receive, the application status may remain pending for a while. However, to know where your application has reached, you can check the status online. You can do so by going through the steps here.
- Visit eregister.tnega.org to check the TN e-Registration Online 2021 status.
- Since you have registered previously, you must have received an ID and Password. You have to use these to log in.
- Also, on receiving the OTP, enter it back.
- After successful login, go to your profile.
- There, enter the Tamil Nadu e-pass application number.
- Once entered, the website will show your application status to you and you can keep checking it until receiving the TN e-Pass.
Links Related to TN e-Registration 2021 Online
|Government Order 15 June 2021||Download PDF|
|TN e-Registration Online 2021||Active Now – Click|
Tamil Nadu e-Registration Online, Application Status 2021 FAQs
well, on 14th June 2021 Tamilnadu Govt has included work category in tnega.org website, therefore now you can apply for that.
Yes, professions like electricians, auto-rickshaws, trains, agriculture, commercial supplies, construction workers, etc., and for other purposes, the people need to carry tamil nadu e-passes in the state.
There are three types of applicants available. These are Private, Public, and Government on the website.
Yes, the applicant has to provide the type of journey, purpose behind, and route of his own vehicle.
yes, this category has also been included now.
visit official website, fill the token number and check the status, whether your pass is approved or not.