Tamil Nadu government is now accepting the citizens to update their TNPDS Smart Card. For these, the applications are available on the government website at tnpds.gov.in. On this website tnpds.gov.in, the citizens will update their names, ages, and check their status too. Thus, you can see how important and easy it is to update changes. Keeping that in a note, we have mentioned the TNPDS Smart Card Add Remove Member details here. Edit previously submitted TNPDS Smart Ration Card Address Change, Tnpds.gov.in Family Head Name Change and other details.
Here on this page you can Add new Family Member to TNPDS Smart Ration Card, you can change Address for TNPDS Smart Ration Card and change name of head of your family.
Navigate To Content
TNPDS Smart Card Add Remove Member
The ration cards that the government provided earlier to the citizens are now getting replaced by Smart cards. The Tamil Nadu government has now started the application process for the people to get their cards updated or renewed. These cards are called Smart Ration Cards. With the help of the government website on ration cards, the citizens can make edits like addition/deletion of members, family head name, address change, card cancellation, etc.
Other than this, the citizens will also get to edit their names, ages, and check of requests. This online system of obtaining smart card is working very well for the public. Thus, the public can avail the TNPDS Smart Ration Card Change Mobile Number from the PDS system of the state. All those who already have a Smart Ration card can use registered mobile numbers to make changes in the existing card.
tnpds.gov.in Smart Card Change Address Family Member Details
For the updates that we have mentioned in the paragraph above, the citizens have to visit the website. On the same platform, the citizens can make all the required changes regarding personal and family information. In this post, we shall be able to guide you through the various processes that are available on the website. These include updating the TNPDS Smart Ration Card. In order to move ahead with the process, you have to follow the procedure that is below.
- Visit the tnpds.gov.in for making updates or edits on the smart cards.
- There on the main page of the website, you can find the Electronic Card Related Services section. You will find the section on the right side of the page.
- Once you click on the link, a new window appears on which the citizens have to enter the mobile number and proceed with the application correction.
- On logging in, the person receives an OTP to be entered back. After this, the individual just has to update the required changes and upload supportive documents.
- Then, the candidates also have to upload a scanned photo in png, jpeg, gif formats within 100 kb size. Now, they have to submit the updates.
- Now that they have submitted the updates, you will receive a link through which you can track the status of application. For this, you have to click on the ‘Status of Request’ option and then, the TNPDS Service Request Status will be visible.
TNPDS Smart Card Family Member Addition and Removal
Other than the process given above, there is one more important process. This is the removal and addition of a family member on the Smart ration card. For that, you can follow the steps here.
- Go to the same website of TNPDS for adding a family member.
- Then, on the homepage, go to the Add Member section that is under the Smart Card Related Services option.
- On visiting this, you have to provide the regsitered number and all details of family members, along with their photos to be included in the card.
Removal of Family Member
In order to remove the family member from your card, you have to start by visiting the website. Then, you have to visit the Smart Card Related Services. Under this, go to the link Remove Family Member. After this, you have to enter the registered number and remove the details of the family members you want to remove from the card.
In addition to this, we would also like to inform you of changing the address and the Head of the Family. For changing the address, one has to visit the To Change the Address link and enter the new residence address with the proof to update the address.
Change Head of the Family
Also, a candidate can update the Head of the Family too. Here, the citizens have to go to the To Change the Head of the Family link. You have to provide the details of the person here. Once you complete the modifications, your updates will be complete. Then, you can keep on checking the status.
Links For TNPDS Smart Ration Card Addition and Removal of Members
|TNPDS Smart Card Removal and Addition of Members||Click Here To Edit|
|TNPDS Smart Ration Card Change Head of Family Member||Click Here To Edit|
FAQ’s For TNPDS Smart Card Family Member Add or Remove
steps to change family head is updated here on this page tnpds.gov.in.
Yes, there are helping numbers that the government has decided to help people with updates. These are 1967 of the PDS and 1800-425-5901.
Yes, now the candidates can remove a family member from a Smart card.
To update the card, you can go through the steps mentioned in one of the paragraphs above.