TS ePass Scholarship 2021 Online Application Form Available at telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in. Telangana E-Pass Scholarship Registration Form 2021 available below, Check TS Epass Apply Online, and Telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in Status 2021.
ePass stands for Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships. The Telangana government also provides this scholarship. The major focus of the government is to provide Pre-Matric and Post-Matric disbursements. The Government of Telangana makes sure that it helps as many students as it can in providing for education. The scholarships are provided by the Department of Backward Class Welfare, Telangana. All welfare departments, banks, and colleges are part of this system to help the students.
Navigate To Content
- 1 TS ePass Scholarship 2021: Registration Online Form
- 2 telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in Registration 2021
- 3 Links To Check TS E-Pass Scholarship Online Form 2021
TS ePass Scholarship 2021: Registration Online Form
The Telangana government keeps announcing various scholarship schemes for students. The Telangana ePass program 2021 focuses on the financial conditions of the applicants and provides them with financial assistance. Once the students have applied for the scholarship program, you can check the progress in a few days. On visiting the website later, you will also get to know if your TS ePass Scholarship Application Form 2021 has been accepted or rejected. But, you must not forget that the scholarship program brings a common platform for all categories namely, scheduled caste, scheduled tribes, disabled welfare, backward classes, minority welfare, and general category.
telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in Registration 2021
We have mentioned above that the Telangana ePass scholarship is for students who face financial difficulties in carrying on their education. To help such students, the Telangana government runs a number of scholarships. In addition to this, there are private organizations as well, which run such scholarships. In this post, we have provided information on the ePass scholarship like eligibility, the telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in Scholarship Application Process 2021, checking Telangana E-Pass Scholarship Status 2021, etc. Thus, we suggest you read the complete post and gather information.
|Name of the Scholarship||TS ePass Scholarship 2021|
|Scholarship Full Form||Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships|
|Lanuched By||Government of Telangana|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Type of Scheme||State Government|
|Launched For||People of the State|
|Date of Application||Pre-Matric- Closed|
Post-Matric- 15th February 2021 (Last date)
Telangana ePass Scholarship Eligibility 2021
Students, we know that many of you must be needing the scholarship. After all, it’s to benefit the people of the state. But, not everyone who needs it can avail of the benefits of the scholarship. The government has given a few guidelines to select deserving candidates. This is called the eligibility criteria. Those who fulfill these requirements will be able to avail themselves of the benefits. You can check the eligibility for the ePass scholarship in the points below.
- The candidates have to belong to SC/St categories and should have a family income of Rs. 2 Lakhs per annum.
- Candidates belonging to OBC/EBC or Disabled categories must have a family income of Rs. Lakh per annum.
- It is important for the candidates to maintain a minimum of 75% attendance in each quarter.
Ineligibility for Telangana ePass Scholarship 2021
- Candidates who do not belong to SC or ST or OBC or EBC or Disabled categories are not eligible for the ePass scholarship.
- On the other hand, the candidates who belong to the above-mentioned categories must not have family incomes above Rs. 2 Lakhs and Rs. 1 Lakh respectively.
- Students who have taken admission with the management quota and sponsored seats will not be eligible.
- Candidates who pursue online classes or courses or do part-time jobs are ineligible.
- Students of BC, EBC, DWS categories pursuing MBBS, BDS in distance learning programs under Category B seats will also be ineligible.
How to Apply for Telangana ePass Scholarship 2021?
Students, you must have read the eligibility criteria above. If you fall in the eligibility criteria, you can apply for the TS E Pass Scholarship on the website. In the steps below, we have mentioned the telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in application procedure 2021. You can read the steps below and follow them on the website.
- Visit the Official Website
The first step is to visit the official website of the ePass scholarship website, i.e. telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Scholarship Link
On the homepage of the TS ePass Scholarship, go to the Scholarship you want to apply for. For instance, Post Matric scholarships, Pre Matric scholarships, etc.
- TS ePass Scholarship Registration 2021 Link
Now, click on the TS ePass Scholarship 2021 registration link. As per your category, you have to click on the TS ePass Scholarship registration 2021 link.
- Fill in the Details
Enter the information related to you like personal information, educational qualification, bank details, etc. in the respective fields.
- Submit telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in Application
Click on the submit button to move ahead. But, before that, check the complete TS ePass Scholarship Application Form 2021 again.
- Save and Printout
Lastly, save the Telangana ePass Scholarship Online Form 2021 and take its printout to move ahead.
Steps to know Application Status of Telangana ePass Scholarship 2021
In order to know your telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in application process 2021, you can follow the steps mentioned below on the website.
- Visit the official website of the TS ePass Scholarship program 2021, which is mentioned in the paragraph above.
- Now, go to the ‘Telangana Post Matric Scholarship Service’ or the ‘Telangana Pre Matric Scholarship Service’ or the ‘Overseas Scholarship Service’.
- After this, click on the ‘Know Your TS ePass Scholarship Application Status 2021‘ link.
- Here, fill in the details like name, academic year, the application number, SSC exam number, SSC exam type, year of passing, and Date of Birth to move ahead.
- Finally, click on the ‘Get TS ePass Scholarship Status 2021’ link.
- Your application will be available on your computer screen.
Links To Check TS E-Pass Scholarship Online Form 2021
FAQs Related to Telangana ePass Scholarship Online Form 2021, Registration & Status
The documents required are the Aadhaar card, bonafide certificate, attendance report from educational institute, domicile certificate, caste certificate, income certificate, the first page of bank passbook, and the mark sheets of all qualifying exams.
The possible reasons are incorrect caste information, absence of students, incorrect income information, the student has got admission under management quota, detained students, no recommendation from the field officer, scholarship for the same course, etc.
Yes, in the end of the TS ePass Scholarship Online Registration Form 2021 you will have to enter the bank details. This is to get the scholarship money directly into bank accounts if the students are found eligible.
The processes have been mentioned in the post above. You can read them and follow them.