Uttar Pradesh government has started providing caste certificates to its citizens online. Now, the citizens who belong to SC/ST/OBC categories can easily get their caste certificates from the concerned department. Caste certificates are now very important documents that one must possess. Thus, in order to help you obtain your caste certificates, we have talked about the UP Caste Certificate BOR SC/ST/OBC. Download Uttar Pradesh Jati Praman Patra Application Form 2021 for scheduled caste, schedule tribe, other backward classes.
UP Caste Certificate BOR SC/ST/OBC
Earlier, people had to travel afar and stand in lines to get their caste certificates from the government. Also, there was a fear of losing the documents because of the involved travel. Now, the government has come up with easier and better ways for everyone who wishes to obtain his caste certificate. As it is a very important document required by almost every government institution and examination, people have to carry it. However, now the method has changed and is much easier.
Also, on obtaining it, one can apply for government jobs or schemes of the government for SC or ST or OBC categories. In addition to this, the certificate also helps one in taking reservations from the government in jobs, exams, schemes, etc. Thus, in times like this when the document is a necessary one, it’s better to apply for it and obtain it.
UP Jati Praman Patra Application Form 2021
The Uttar Pradesh government keeps on launching schemes and benefits for the citizens of the state. For people to get the benefits of the schemes and become part of the government functions, the authorities require certain documents and proof. Everyone who is able to provide the requirements to the authorities in the registered time gets the benefits. Some of these important documents are the Aadhaar card, ration card, caste certificate, income certificate, etc.
Now that you know caste certificate, income certificate, and residence certificate are important documents for government schemes and programs, it’s better to apply for them on time. Here, we are talking about caste certificates, thus, we shall tell you all the related information on the same. Through this post, you can know the benefits and the application processes.
edistrict.up.gov.in Caste Certificate Download
|Category||UP Caste Certificate BOR SC/ST/OBC|
|Portal||e-District Uttar Pradesh|
|By||Uttar Pradesh Government|
|Main Objective||To Provide Caste Certificate|
|Benefits||Online Application for Caste Certificates|
|Beneficiaries||SC, ST, OBC|
Uttar Pradesh Caste Certificate Benefits 2021
In addition to the basic information on Caste Certificate for scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, and other backward classes, we would like to mention the benefits also. It’s important to understand everything well before moving on with any scheme or portal.
- By applying for the caste certificate in Uttar Pradesh or by obtaining the caste certificate, one can become part of the schemes of the government and scholarship programs.
- The caste certificate helps one to get priority in jobs and exams.
- In addition to this, the children of people belonging to SC, ST, OBC can get fee concessions in schools and colleges and scholarships for higher studies and exams.
- Also, a person gets more upper limit on age while applying for any exam or scholarship or job.
- Lastly, the person can also join politics easily based on the caste certificate.
e-District Apply Online Caste Certificate Uttar Pradesh 2021
Towards the end, we would like to mention the steps that you need to follow to get your caste certificates from the government.
- At first, go to the e-District website of Uttar Pradesh government.
- On seeing the homepage, the applicant has to visit the New User registration option directly.
- From here, the person gets the application form.
- The person has to fill in this form carefully, as it has fields like name, birth date, address, contact number, and email ID.
- On saving this much information, you get an OTP. You have to verify this OTP by entering it on the website.
- After that, click on the login button and then, click on the Apply for caste certificate link.
- You get two languages to choose from, Hindi and English.
- Then, fill in all necessary details and documents and finally, submit the application.
How To Apply For UP Caste Certificate SC-ST-OBC-EWS
- After visiting the center, one has to collect the Jati Praman Patra form and fill it up.
- Here, he has to fill in the form in Hindi and paste a photograph on the form.
- In addition to this, one has to collect a court fee ticket of Rs. 1.5 and paste it with teh application form.
- Towards the end, one has to sign a self-declaration form to get the caste certificate.
- Then, a person has to submit the form and declaration, along with his documents at the center.
- Finally, the process is complete and one can wait from the government order.
Links To Apply and Download UP Caste Certificate Online
FAQs on Caste Certificate Uttar Pradesh BOR SC/ST/OBC
Yes, using the registration ID and password, a person can get his application verified from the e-District website.
Yes, like the application, people can easily UP Caste Certificate Download the Jati Praman Patra from the government website.
Yes, the caste certificate helps in getting government scholarships, schemes, jobs, etc.