UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 has been started by government of uttar pradesh from now onward. Students of Class 10th and 12th can apply for Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana 2021 and fill UP Free Laptop Scheme Registration Form 2021. Link availability to apply for UP Laptop Scheme is available under important links heading. Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana Application Form for class Xth and Class XIIth students is updated.
We are aware of the fact that How the pandemic has converted the real classrooms to the confined 6*5 inch screen. Moreover, the whole education system was entirely shook by this unprecedented change. If, this wasn’t the biggest challenge apart from the shaking of the Health industry. We have the hidden challenge. And it was the unavailability of the proper devices to continue their online studies.
UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 Apply Online
Problems are thus many, for instance, small screens, one/ two devices for a family of 3-4 children. Hence the prominent problem here is the Class timings and thus who will have the phone. Therefore in this regard many state as well as the central govt. has come together to help the needy ones. From airing lectures on AIR for rural students to distributing phones and thus many such initiatives were seen this time.
Now in detail, we will learn more on the UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021. The features and the beneficiaries of the UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 and thus much more in the article below.
Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme 2021 Registration Form
Though this is definitely not the first time we came across the trend of laptop / gadgets distribution to the top scorers in the state board exams. But this time, a large group is thus given the privilege of UP Free Laptop Yojana if they have acquired 65% or more in their 10th and 12th Board exams in the Uttar Pradesh State.
This was followed by the problems which these students face due to the inaccessibility of the devices for active learning. Moreover, this will be great help to those who are thinking of taking the CS subject in higher education. Hence now their learning will not be thus affected because of the absence of laptops or their inability to buy a new one.
Also, the percentage bar is quite normal and achievable by the students that is 65% this time to have the free laptops by the UP Govt in 2021. Hence now more students can get the laptops this time. Moreover, it will thus increase the importance of education and perks of getting the good percentage by the state govt. Hence this will make the students serious in their education. And indeed will lower the burden of buying laptops on the parent’s side thereby taking the onus on itself. Therefore a total of 18000 cr. budget is thus secured for this UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021.
UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 Registration
|Name of the Scheme||UP Free Laptop Scheme/ Yojana 2021|
|Yojana by||UP State CM, Aditya Nath Yogi.|
|Beneficiaries of UP Yojana||All board students of UP state.|
|Total Laptops to be given||22 lakh laptops.|
|Price of each laptop||Rs. 15000/- (But free for children)|
|Laptop Brand||Dell/ Acer or Hp.|
Know the process to apply for UP Free Laptop Scheme by Uttar pradesh government of Yogi Adityanath. (Remember: this laptop is for students of class 10th to 12th only.)
UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Now, many of you must be wondering the need of this scheme at this hour. Thus it is mainly done to promote the importance of school education in life ahead. Plus it will then give perks to the one who is consistent in their studies. Thus you can study as well start your part time jobs as well. Hence this will surely serve the students in all aspects. Hence you must check the right eligibility criterion so that you are not missing out the chance of availing one from the UP 2021 Free Laptop Scheme.
This free distribution of laptops is for selective students of the UP state board education. Thus you can refer the following attributes to see if you can get one or not:
- This is inclined to the state board students of UP. Thus exclusively for the ones who have just cleared the 10th or 12th Board exams 2021.
- Moreover, not all the students of the 12th pass out can claim the UP Free Laptop Yojana. Thus only those who are planning for higher education and thereby have enrolled in some colleges. Es
- Interested students must have the UP Domicile for proving their citizenship of UP state.
- They must have scored min of 65% or above in their respective 10th and the 12th final boards.
upcmo.up.nic.in Free Laptop Scheme 2021: Documents Requirement
All the applicable candidates should ensure the following documents list so that they can apply for the UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021.
- ID Card: You can show any of the govt. ID to proof your nationality. It can be Aadhar Card or PAN Card.
- Domicile: This is must to showcase that you definitely belongs to the UP State.
- Marksheets: If you have just passes the 10th Class. Then kindly show the same marksheet there. Else, if passed out class 12th then the marksheet of the same has to be submitted.
- Photographs: New passport size photo must be uploaded.
- Contact Details: This will include the phone no. or the mail id of the respective student.
- Family and personal details of the student is also required there.
How To Register for UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021 Apply Now:
- Firstly click on upcmo.up.nic.in to start with the process online.
- Secondly, at the home page, you will find the active link reading “UP Free Laptop Scheme/ Yojana 2021”.
- Then in front of you the Registration form for the Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop will open up.
- Kindly read it full and then start filling the details as asked in the Registration form 2021.
- Thereby, do upload the necessary details including the photo, marksheets and other certificates as asked.
- Next step is to skim/ re check the details as you have given. This will ensure that all details are right.
- Finally press submit tab and it will then give you the reg. no. and the password for checking it in future.
FAQ’s For UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 Registration Form
From time to time the distribution scheme is carried out by the state govt. once you have successfully filled the form. Later on the date and timings of your laptop will be shared on your given no. Do check that in time and be present on the same venue as shared with you.
No you must first get your Domicile certificate asap. Then only you will be able to completely fill the following registration form for the same.
Yes, but for that make sure you are getting 65%+ percentage in respective board exams as mentioned in the article.
Sorry my friend. You must get exact 65% or more. Even if you get 64.99%, then also you cannot apply. Do not worry and prepare well for Class 12th this time.