Students, we have mentioned the information on UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana 2022 Registration Form here. Also, you can know about the UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana 2022 Online Registration and UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana 2022 Application Form, Selection Process, Login. now you can apply for UP CM Abhyudaya Scheme at abhyuday.up.gov.in.
Navigate To Content
- 1 UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana Registration Form 2022
- 2 abhyuday.up.gov.in Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana Registration 2022
- 2.1 abhyuday.up.gov.in Abhyudaya Yojana 2022: Registration Form
- 2.2 Abhyudaya Scheme Login and Registration 2022 @ abhyuday.up.gov.in
- 2.3 UP Abhyudaya Scheme 2022 Free Coaching Selection Process
- 2.4 Eligibility Criterion for UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Scheme 2022
- 2.5 Documents Required for UP Abhyudaya Free Coaching Scheme 2022
- 2.6 Steps to Appy for UP Abhyudaya Scheme 2022: Free Coaching abhyuday.up.gov.in
- 3 Links to Apply For UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana Registration Online
UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana Registration Form 2022
The Uttar Pradesh government launched the Abhyudaya Scheme to help the students who can’t afford coaching for different exams. Under this scheme by the Yogi Adityanath government, students will be provided with free coaching classes for UPSC, NEET, JEE, etc. In addition to these, the scheme also makes sure to provide coaching for other competitive exams. From the day the government launched the scheme, it has become a hit in the state.
The UP Government launched the scheme On February 2022. Surprisingly, on the first day of its launch, approximately 97,000 candidates registered on the portal. 40,000 registrations out of the total are for UPSC preparations. On the other hand, 4000 candidates applied to get coaching for NEET, while 2500 candidates applied for the JEE exam.
abhyuday.up.gov.in Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana Registration 2022
abhyuday.up.gov.in Abhyudaya Yojana 2022: Registration Form
These days, the government is intaking registrations and applications for various competitive exams. After this, the government has decided to start the coaching classes from February 2022, which is the day of Basant Panchami. The faculty will take these classes, both online and offline. UP Chief Minister, Yogi Adityanath has the aim to provide assistance to the students who are not able to afford the coaching classes.
The 12-member Committee will make the necessary arrangements like motivational speeches, guest lectures, and supplying study material. In the first phase, the coaching will begin at a Divisional level and then increase further. In addition to this, the students can also access the videos on YouTube and Facebook. Moreover, both teachers and the students will be able to share feedback on the online classes.
Abhyudaya Scheme Login and Registration 2022 @ abhyuday.up.gov.in
|Name of the Scheme||Abhyudaya Scheme|
|Government||State Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Motive||To Provide Coaching Assistance to the Ones Who Cannot Afford|
|Beneficiaries||Students Belonging to Poor Families|
|Start Date of Registration||February 2022|
|Last Date of Registration||Not Announced|
|Start Date of Coaching Classes||February 2022|
|Category of the Post||UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana 2022|
UP Abhyudaya Scheme 2022 Free Coaching Selection Process
Students, although the government has released the scheme for the benefit of needy students, there are certain requirements which the students have to fulfill. Only the eligiblle candidates and the ones who are selected will be able to get the benefits of the Free Coaching Abhyudaya Scheme 2022. In the points below, we have mentioned the selection process, you can read it and understand it.
- At the Mandal Level, 300 candidates will be selected.
- Further, the board will select 100 students for IAS-PCS Coaching, 50 candidates for CDS, JEE, NDA, and NEET.
- It is important for the applicants to pass the aptitude tests and the general knowledge test each year to get the scholarship.
- The test is conducted at the state level to select the students, thus, only the students who qualify will get the benefits of the scheme.
- The selected students will get Rs. 2000 on a monthly basis for a period of five months. Alongside, they will also get a tablet, stipend, and teaching material.
- Moreover, the students selected in Pre-Examination will get the training along with the residential facility provided by the government.
Eligibility Criterion for UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Scheme 2022
The selection process still comes second place. Before that, the interested students have to pass through the eligibility criterion. Only if the candidates are eligible, they will be able to sit for the selection process. Read the points below to know the eligibility criterion.
- The interested students must be permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh.
- They should belong to Below Poverty Line families.
- It is important for them to carry all the required documents for the Free Coaching Scheme.
- The applicants must be minimum of 21 years old to avail of the benefits.
Documents Required for UP Abhyudaya Free Coaching Scheme 2022
Check the list below to know the required documents. Only if you possess these documents will you be able to apply for the Free Coaching Scheme. Therefore, you can check the list and arrange for these documents.
- Graduation Degree/ Certificate
- Matriculation Certificate
- Intermediate Certificate
- Passport-Sized Photograph
- Income Proof/ Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
Steps to Appy for UP Abhyudaya Scheme 2022: Free Coaching abhyuday.up.gov.in
Since the government will start the Online/ Offline classes from 16th February, you can apply for the Abhyudaya Scheme on the website. The government is conducting the scheme in the first phase now. You can thus, apply to start in the second phase or you may get the chance in the first phase only. In any case, you can follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the scheme online.
- First of all, visit the official website of the Abhyudaya Scheme which is mentioned in the post above.
- Go to the homepage and click on the ‘Register’ button to move ahead.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to select from the various competitive exams like UPSC, CDS, UPPSC, JEE, NDA, NEET, etc.
- In the next step, enter your name, email ID, board, phone number, educational qualification, address, and roll number.
- Now, submit the application form to move to the end.
- You can check the preview and also save the form for future use.
Links to Apply For UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana Registration Online
|UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana Registration Form 2022||Click Here To Register|
|Official Website abhyuday.up.gov.in||Visit Here|
FAQs For Abhyudaya Scheme Application Form, Registration at abhyuday.up.gov.in
The government has decided to start the Free Coaching Classes on the auspicious day of Basant Panchami on 16th February 2022.
With this scheme, the UPP government aims to assist the not-so-privileged students in getting coaching classes for free in the state. These classes will be, both online and offline, and various exams are covered.
The selection process is mentioned in the post above. You can read it here.
To know the eligibility, you can refer to the post above. We have mentioned the criterion there.