Here on this page Know How to Upgrade Windows 10 to Windows 11 Easily without ISO or anything else. Check Direct steps to Upgrade your old windows to Microsoft windows 11. Microsoft has finally released the latest version of Windows. Earlier there was news of release of leaks on the Windows 11 update.Therefore, we shall guide you on how to Upgrade Windows 10 to Windows 11.
Now you can upgrade your old windows 10 to Windows 11 by following small steps given below, just keep a check on them carefully and download Windows 11 to your personal computer.
Have you upgraded your windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 to windows 11 yet ? If no, then go check out steps provided below to Upgrade Windows 11. Finally, Microsoft has started installing Windows 11 to Windows 10 PC/Laptop. Just follow the given steps below carefully to Upgrade to Windows 11.
Upgrade Windows 10 to Windows 11
Navigate To Content
- 1 Upgrade Windows 10 to Windows 11
- 2 How To Upgrade Windows 10 To 11
- 3 Links For Upgrade Windows 10 to Windows 11
Microsoft has launched its new update. This came out after a few pictures of the Windows 11 became viral before the launch and then the authorities kept a windows 11 Download, i.e. 24th June 2021. With this launch come many doubts and questions for the users. In this post, we shall try to clear as many doubts as possible and to make things easier for you.
This time, there are major changes in the Operating System with new and interesting features for the users. Some of these include downloading and running Android apps on the PC, Microsoft Teams updates, changes in the Start menu, etc. Also, the designers have changed the overall look of the Windows that looks more like Mac design.
How To Upgrade Windows 10 To 11
Well. there are many ways to Upgrade Windows 10 to Windows 11. here on this page we are going to give you all ways.
Upgrade Windows From Windows 7/8 /8.1/10
- Open Windows 10 on your computer.
- Once your computer/ laptop is on, goto Settings tab.
- or use CTRL + S and search Settings.
- After settings, click on Windows Insider Program.
- Link Passport No To Vaccine Certificate
- Vaccination Certificate Download
- ERupi App Download
- e-RUPI Registration
- Click on Get Started.
- once you are logged in, your account should show up in windows insider account.
- Pick your insider settings to Dev Channel. (Most Important)
- then click on Update and security.
- Click on Check for Updates.
- it will give pop up for Windows 11 upgrade once, it is released for public.
- If your computer is showing upgrade to windows 11, then click on it.
- if your computer is not showing any upgrade option follow the steps given below.
Upgrade To Windows 11 Though ISO File
you can download Windows 11 ISO File and install it on your person computer or laptop, that will remove all data saved in windows 10 C Drive, because it is not officially launched by Microsoft.
Windows 11 Requirements Minimum Ram, Processor
While we are talking about the Windows 11 update, it’s important to understand the requirements. The PCs/ laptops of the users need to have certain specifications for Windows 11 update. Here, you can read about them.
- Processor- 1 Ghz or faster on 64 bit processor or SoC
- RAM- 4 Gb
- Storage- 64 Gb or more
- TPM- TPM Version 2.0
- System Firmware- Secure Boot Capable, UEFI
- Graphics Card- DirectX 12 with WDDM 2.0 driver
- Internet- Microsoft account and internet
- Display- HD greater than 9″ diagonally, 8 bits per color channel
Upgrade To Windows 11 With New Features
- Mac Like Interface- The icons have rounded corners and centered Start menu & taskbar.
- Integrated Android Apps- It’s possible to install Android Apps from the Microsoft store or the Amazon Appstore on Windows 11.
- Widgets- Now, the widgets can be accessed from the Taskbar and you can personalize them as well.
- Integrated Microsoft Teams- Teams now have a facelift and will be present on the taskbar now. You can access Teams from iOS, Windows, Android, and Mac.
- Virtual Desktop Support- Windows 11 presents better virtual desktop support, as it presents special features similar to Mac. Also, it’s easy to toggle between multiple screens for work, school, games, etc.
- Xbox tech- Xbox consoles in Windows 11 make gaming more fun as they present Auto HDR and Direct Storage on the PC.
- Easier Transition- With the help of the new Operating System, you get features like Snap Groups and Snap Layouts. They allow you to plug and unplug from a monitor, without making you lose the location of the open Windows.
Windows 11 Compatibility Windows 11 Upgrade
Since the launch, one thing that has kept the user pondering is the compatibility of the new upgrade on their PC. For this, the authorities have recommended the users visit the website and download the PC Health Check app. Then, they can know the compatibility. Secondly, if the user buys a new PC, the computer can get a free upgrade. Talking about the up-gradation, for Windows 10 users, the Windows 11 upgrade will be free. One important thing to note here is that the Windows should be a genuine copy and installing Windows 11 afresh, may cost some money.
- At first, you have to download the upgrade file of Windows 11 on your PC.
- Now, visit the Start menu and go to the Settings icon.
- Here, the complete Windows 10 settings page will appear. You have to go to the Updates and Security option in this.
- On doing so, the Windows update page will appear. Here, you have to check for the latest updates.
- On completing the search for updates, you will see a list of updates on the screen.
- You have to select a particular option for the up-gradation.
- Here, check for the Windows 11 update and allow your PC to get updated properly. Once that is done, you can download and then install the Windows 11 version on your PC.
Links For Upgrade Windows 10 to Windows 11
|TPM 2.0 Error Guide:||Fix Windows 11 TPM 2.0 Module Error|
|Upgrade Windows 10 to Windows 11||Windows 11 Download|
Windows 10 to Windows 11 Update FAQs
In the Windows 11 update, there are many features that the OS supports. Some of these are Arabic (Saudi Arabia), Danish (Denmark), Finnish (Finland), Latvian (Latvia), etc.
Yes, there are some requirements that the user needs to have for the Windows 11 update on his PC.
Yes, it is possible for the users of Windows 7 to update it to Windows 11.