UPSEE Counselling 2020 Date 1st Round Online Registration Process, Fees & Documents @ upsee.nic.in: – Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow (AKTU) released UPSEE 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th Round Counselling Dates / Schedule for UG / PG Courses. Check the details below on our page. AKTU UPSEE UG & PG First Round Online Registration is going to start from date 19th October 2020 to the last date 22nd October 2020. All the information regarding the AKTU UPSEE First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth & Sixth Round Online Counseling Application Form fees and documents required in the counseling are mentioned below. UPSEE was conducted on 20/09/2020. Now, that the Results of UPSEE 2020 are out, students are eager to know about the next step i.e. Counseling.
दोस्तो ऑनलाइन काउन्सेलिंग राउंड 1 आज दिनांक 19 अक्टूबर 2020 से शुरू हो गई है जिसके ऑनलाइन आवेदन तथा रेजिस्ट्रेशन फीस पेमेंट की लास्ट डेट 22 अक्तूबर 2020 है | ओर सारी महत्वपूर्ण दिनांक तथा अन्य जानकारी इस पेज पर नीचे दी गयी है | Also, on this page students will be informed regarding the counseling fee, online registration process, and the documents required at the time of counseling 2020 UPSEE.
UPSEE Counselling 2020 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th Phase Online Application Form Dates
|University||Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh|
|Article Category||UPSEE Counseling 2020|
|UPSEE Exam Held On||20/09/20|
|UPSEE Results||Check Here|
|UPSEE Counselling Apply Online Registration for Round 1 Start Date||19th October 2020|
|UPSEE First Counselling Online Registration Last Date||22nd October 2020|
|Official Website of UPSEE||www.upsee.nic.in|
AKTU upsee.nic.in Counselling 2020 First Second Third Round | Documents | Fee structure
The counseling process of the selected UPSEE 2020 candidates will start in the last week of October, this year. There are 4 rounds in the UPSEE 2020 Counseling process. If needed then 5th and 6th Round / Spot admission will be conducted. The complete step-by-step process involving the registration, fee submission, documents, etc. is explained as follows:
UPSEE 1st Phase Counselling Process
- In the first step, the candidates have to register themselves online on the official website of UPSEE. Students have to submit Rs. 1000 as registration fees which are non- refundable. Along with this students have to upload their detailed degree mark sheets and certificates. The authorities will verify the details uploaded by students. The candidates whose documents are verified will be sent an SMS on their registered mobile numbers. After that candidates will be able to make college choices online.
- After the students fill their choices, online seat allotments begin. Students have to pay a confirmation fee for agreeing with the seats that are assigned to the students.
- All the Gen/OBC students have to pay 20,000 and those who are in the reserved category have to pay Rs. 12000 confirmation fees.
- Also, after payment is done online, students have to select the Freeze/ Float option according to whether they are satisfied with the allotted seat or not.
UPSEE 2nd Phase Counselling Online Form Date
In this round, the students are categorized into 4 groups as students who selected Freeze option, Students who selected Float option, New applicants, Students who have not been allotted any seat in Phase 1 of UPSEE 2020 Counseling. Now, these 4 categories proceed with the further allotment of seats as per the university norms. Also, in case, any student has not selected the Freeze/Float option online, he/she will be considered under the Float category only.
UPSEE 3rd Phase Counselling Seat Allotment Result
In this phase those students are considered who have not paid the registration fees of Rs. 1000 earlier, or those who have registered themselves but have not been allotted any seats in the previous rounds.
Now, the last round involves Spot Counseling. in this process the candidates who had registered already, but, have not been allotted any seats until Round 3 will be allowed to take part in the Counseling process. Spot Counseling is done so that the left over seats in the institutes are occupied by the candidates.
AKTU UPSEE UG/PG Counseling Process & Required Documents
- UPSEE application form, rank card, admit card 2020
- Degree Certificates
- Transfer Certificate
- Detailed Marksheets
- Certificate of Reserved Category
- Domiciliary Certificate
- Medical Test Certificate
AKTU UPSEE UG 1st Counselling B.Tech 2020 Registration, Allotment Result & Admission Date
|First Phase Online Registration, Payment of Fee Document Upload||19-10-2020||22-10-2020 (11:59 PM)|
|Document Verification||20-10-2020||23-10-2020 (Fresh)|
|Online Choice Locking||20-10-2020||26-10-2020 (10:00)|
|Respond to Queries R 1||20 October 2020||24 October 2020 (11:00)|
|UPSEE 1st Phase Seat Allotment||26 October 2020||–|
|Online Willingness (Freeze/Float)||26/10/2020||29/10/2020|
|Payment of Seat Confirmation (20000/12000)||26-10-2020||29-10-2020|
www.upsee.nic.in Counselling 2020 Online Registration Link
|Official website link||www.upsee.nic.in|
|Our website link||nhmpunjab.in|
|UPSEE 2020 Counseling Registration||Available On date 19.10.2020|
|Related Articles & Counselling Process in Hindi||UPSEE Result 2020|
How to apply for UPSEE First Counseling Online Application Form 2020?
- On the official university, website Click on the UPSEE 2020 Counseling, Register Here link.
- Enter all the necessary details asked to be filled.
- Upload the certificates and mark sheets.
- Rs. 1000 fees for registration are to be paid online.
- Once the fees are paid and the docs are uploaded, click on the submit button.
The students will receive a confirmation message on their registered mobile numbers after uploaded documents are verified. Now, the selected students shall be able to fill their choices online.
FAQ’s About Counseling Procedure of UPSEE 2020
Ans. Counseling 2020 for UPSEE students will take place in the last week of 19th October 2020.
Ans. Visit the official portal> Register online >Upload docs> Pay 1000/- fees and submit.
Ans. Result of UPSEE 2020 is already released on official website.
Ans. 4 rounds- Online registration, document verification, seat allotment, slot counseling.