In our country, the biggest right that the citizens enjoy is the Right To Vote. Elections are conducted after a tenure of 5 years. The people of India are granted the authority to elect their representative by casting their precious vote. In order to vote, you are asked for a Voter ID. Now, how can you Register and Fill for a Voter ID Card Application Form 2021 at nvsp.in ? What are the necessary steps? Also, if you have already applied for Voter ID card generation, how can you check the Voter ID Card Status 2021 ? These questions often come to your mind. Here, we have provided all the information that you will require and need to know while applying for the Voter ID card both Online at nvsp.in and Offline.
Voter ID Card Status 2021 Apply Online @ nvsp.in
Before applying for Voter ID Card on nvsp.in, you must know about the eligibility criteria for the same. If you are a permanent citizen of India and your age is 18 years or above, then you are given the Right To cast your Vote as per the guidelines of the Indian Constitution.
Now, that you are eligible, the next step is to apply for the Voter ID. There are three ways by which you can register and get the Voter ID Card:
Eligibility Criteria for Voter ID Card Registration 2021
- Online Form 6 Filling and Submission at the National Voter’s Service Portal
- Offline Submission of Form 6 in the Election Office
- Downloading Form 6 @nvsp.in and submitting it manually
You can choose any of the above three methods. An applicant must upload or attach the supporting documents while he/she is applying for the Voter ID Card www.nvsp.in.
Voter ID Application Registration 2021: Required List of Documents
- Passport Sized Photo of Applicant
- Valid Identity Proof
- Permanent Residential Address Proof
If you are applying online, then you need to upload scanned copies of the above mentioned documents at the NVSP.
Steps to apply for Voter ID Card Online 2021 nvsp.in Portal
Voter ID that is also denoted by EPIC is the Elector’s Photo Identity Card. It is often considered a kind of Identity Proof for all the citizens of India. There are a number of cases where the people are asked to show their Voter ID card and not just at the time of Elections.
- Visit the official website”www.nvsp.in”
- If you are a new user, then please register yourself and get a valid username and password generated.
- The next step is to apply for the Voter ID card on www.nvsp.in.
- Click to fill the Form 6 for applying for the EPIC.
- Upload all the necessary documents and click on Submit button.
Check Voter ID Application Status 2021
Once the application for the Voter ID card is submitted, applicants wish to check the Voter ID status. You can check Voter ID Card Status Online 2021 or via SMS also. The steps for the same are provided as follows:
Check Voter ID Status Online 2021 nvsp.in
- Click on the link www.nvsp.in to open the official website portal.
- Clicks on the Track Voter ID Card Application Status Tab.
- You will be navigated to another page of Online Voter ID Application Status.
- Fill the reference ID and click on submit button.
- The nvsp.in status of your application will appear on your screens.
Voter ID Status 2021 Via SMS
You can also send a SMS at the number provided by your state governments in order to check the nvsp.in Voter ID Card Status of Online Application www.nvsp.in for the Voter ID. The candidates can send SMS and confirm their Voter ID status for the states of Bihar, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Orissa, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal ,etc. The details about the SMS code will be available on the official website of the Electoral Search.
Voter ID Name Wise Search | Locate your Constituency
You can search your Name in the Voter’s list on the official portal of NVSP. In order to do so you need to open the official portal of NVSP.
- On the official portal, you will be provided with two options. The first options is searching by details and the second one is searching by EPIC Number.
- You can click on any of the tabs and fill the details as asked.
- After filling all the details correctly, enter the Captcha and then click the Search Button.
- You can now find your name.
An additional feature provided for the Voter’s is that they can also locate their constituency on the Map. As and when, you enter the Constituency, it will be automatically located on the map and appear on your screen.
NVSP.IN Portal 2021: Features
Not only, the Voter Card application form filling on www.nvsp.in, ans tracking nvsp.in status, you can also check the following features of National Voter’s Service Portal .
- Correction in the Voter ID
- Migrate to any other AC
- Voter’s can raise their Objections
- Apply for Electoral Deletion
- New Voter Registration
Links To Apply & Check Voter ID Card Status 2021
|Voter ID Card Status Online Link||Click Here|
|Voter ID Card 2021 Registration (New)||Click Here|
|Registration of overseas elector||Click Here|
|Official Website www.nvsp.in||Click Here|
FAQ’s about NVSP Portal Voter ID Card Status 2021
Ans. Refer the official website of NVSP i.e. nvsp.in for downloading Voter ID.
Ans. Yes, it is possible . You need to visit www.nvsp.in and apply for correction.
Ans. Photo, Identity proof and Residential proof
Ans. You must be a citizen of India with a permanent residential address and your age must be 18 years and above.
Punjab Assembly elections are to be commenced in the February-March 2022