Available To Fill West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship 2021 Registration Form online at wbmdfc.org. Check WB Post Matric Scholarship Program 2021 Eligibility, Application Form, How to apply for West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship 2021. All the students of west bengal state who have cleared class 10th can apply online for West Bengal Scholarship program for class 11, 12, UG, PG Courses and even for Mphil and PHD Courses. complete details are provided below.
The West Bengal Minorities’ Development and Finance Corporation (WBMDFC) was set up in 1996 under the West Bengal Act 18 of 1995. The Corporation deals with various schemes for Scholarships, Mass Awareness, Economic Welfare, Career Counseling, and Vocational Training which are being run by the West Bengal government for people of different religious communities (minorities) i.e. Jain, Muslim, Buddhist, Parsi, Christian, and Sikh. These programs are meant for the economic upliftment of the above-mentioned minority communities. The Corporation performs many functions.
Navigate To Content
- 1 West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship 2021
- 1.1 wbmdfc.org WB Post Matric Class 11th & 12th Scholarship 2021
- 1.2 WB Post Matric Scholarship Registration 2021
- 1.3 How To Apply For WB Post Matric Scholarship 2021 wbmdfc.org
- 1.4 WB Class XI & XII Tution & Admission Fee Scholarship 2021 Day Scholar & Hosteler
- 1.5 West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility 2021
- 1.6 WB Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship 2021
- 1.7 WB Post Matric Scholarship 2021- Documents Required
- 1.8 Important Links To Apply For West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship Program 2021 at wbmdfc.org
- 1.9 FAQs related to West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship 2021
West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship 2021
The Corporation works to offer scholarships to poor and deserving students. These West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship 2021 are of different types, namely Post matric, merit-cum-means, talent support stipend, and pre-matric. The corporation provides Education Loans for these students, provides training programs for up-gradation of skills, provides sources for the preparation of competitive exams, and also takes the responsibility of empowering minority women by providing different programs. The WB Post Matric Scholarship 2021 is provided each year to the students of Class 11 and 12.
wbmdfc.org WB Post Matric Class 11th & 12th Scholarship 2021
The online application for academic session 2020-21 is available on the website of the corporation. The application forms were made available from November 2020 and the students who seek the WB scholarship can apply for the wbmdfc.org Scholarship on the website. You can read the article to know more about the West Bengal Post Matric scholarship program.
WB Post Matric Scholarship Registration 2021
We know many of the students must be waiting for the West Bengal Minorities’ Development and Finance Corporation to release the WB Post Matric Scholarship Application 2021. The Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship helps many students realize their dreams and supports many families. The scholarships also help the girl child to study further and help the society grow. The candidates who are interested in applying for the Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship must read the steps below. We have mentioned the steps below to apply and register on the website.
How To Apply For WB Post Matric Scholarship 2021 wbmdfc.org
- First of all, visit the official website of the WBMDFC.
- On the home page, click on the ‘Student Registration’ link and start the registration process.
- Fill in the personal details, check the details again, and click on the submit button.
- Once you have completed the submission, you can save your credentials.
- Log in with your new details.
- Click on the ‘Further Details’ and ‘Bank Account Information’ and fill in these details.
- Once you have filled in the details, click on the ‘Save’ button and save this information on the website.
- Check the information again and look for mistakes on the website.
- Now, click on the ‘Verify and Lock’ link.
- In the end, take a printout of the copy and you can save the copy on the laptop/ computer.
WB Class XI & XII Tution & Admission Fee Scholarship 2021 Day Scholar & Hosteler
|Title For Scholarship Update||Day Students||Hostel Students|
|Class 11th and 12th Admission and Tuition Fee||7,700 INR +2,500 INR = 10,200 INR||7,700 INR + 4,200 INR = 11,900 INR|
|Technical and Vocational Courses of Class 11th and 12th admission and Tuition Fee||11,000 INR+ 2,500 INR = 13,500 INR||11,000 INR + 4,200 INR = 15,200 INR|
|UG and PG Courses Tuition Fees and Admission Fees||3,300 INR + 3,300 INR = 6,600 INR||3,300 INR + 6,300 INR = 9,600 INR|
|PH.D and M.Phill Tuition Fees and Admission Fees.||3,300 INR + 6,000 INR = 9,300 INR||3,300 INR + 13,200 INR = 16,500 INR|
West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility 2021
Most of the candidates who are looking for the scholarship program have to check the eligibility for the same. We are providing the eligibility instructions here. You can check the eligibility on this post and prepare yourselves accordingly. Read the points below.
WB Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship 2021
- The students should be residents of West Bengal and should be able to provide the domicile of the state.
- The applicants should belong to the SC/ST/ OBC category and should produce the certificate.
- The candidate should be studying in either Class 11 or 12 or must be pursuing Graduation or Post Graduation. The applicant should have scored 50% or more from CBSE/ ICSE/ State Board of West Bengal.
- The family income must be below Rs. 2 Lakhs annually for SC/ST.
- For OBC candidates, the annual family income should be less than or equal to Rs. 1 Lakh.
WB Post Matric Scholarship 2021- Documents Required
The candidates who are interested and eligible must also know the documents required to apply for the WB Post Matric scholarship program. You can check the list below and arrange the documents required. You must know the Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship documents required, so you can check below.
- Aadhaar Card Photocopy.
- Photocopy of Bank Passbook for account number and IFSC details.
- Proof of family income- Income Certificate.
- Proof of Class/ Category- Caste Certificate.
Important Links To Apply For West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship Program 2021 at wbmdfc.org
|WB Scholarship Registration Link||Click Here To Register|
|Candidate Login Link (Already Registered)||Click Here To Login|
|WB Post Matric Scholarship Application Status||Track application Status|
|Guidelines For Students||Downlaod PDF|
Answer. Yes, the applications for the WB Post Matric Scholarship 2021 were released on the website in November.
Answer. The steps to apply for West Bengal Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship 2021 have been mentioned in the post above. You can read the article above and apply.
Answer. The candidate must score 50% or above to avail of the benefits.
Answer. Yes, the candidates of SC/ST/OBC categories need to provide the income certificate for wb post matric scholarship.
Answer. Aadhaar card, bank details, income certificate, and caste certificate are required to apply.
Answer. Yes, the benefits vary from one course to another in the scholarship program.