dost.cgg.gov.in 2020 TS Dost Application Online Registration Last Date, Phase 4 (Special Phase) Web Options Starting Soon. As we know DOST TS Special Phase 4 Online Application will start From 15th October 2020 to 26th October 2020. Good News, As all of you know that DOST Notification 2020 Pdf also called TSBIE & Other Boards user manual released on date 20.08.2020 for Telangana Dost UG Degree (B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA, B.Com.(Voc) B.Com.(Hons), BSW & BBM) TS DOST Admissions Online Application Form 2020-21. The start date of TS Dost Online Application 2020 for Special Phase 4 is 15-10-2020 and the TS Dost Online Application 2020 Last Date for Special Phase-IV is 26-10-2020.
Candidates after releasing the TS Dost 3rd phase of seat allotment on date 15th October 2020 you can do Phase 4 online registration from 15.10.2020 to 24.10.2020 and you can choose TS Dost 4th Special Phase Web Options 2020 from 15th October 2020 to 27th October 2020. Other TS Dost 2020 Registration Date, Schedule about Dost Application 2020-21 has been provided below. After completing Phase 4 registration via online mode you can verify your special category certificates on date 22nd October 2020. The date to release TS Dost 4th Special Phase Seat Allotment 2020 is 30th October 2020. Candidates can self-reporting at the allotted institute from 30 October 2020 to 04 November 2020.
Candidates you can check here TS Dost Courses 2020 Eligibility Criteria, Application Fees, Required Documents, University & Colleges, TS Dost Seat Allotment Result 2020 Date, Cut off & Merit list and How to Apply Online for TS Dost are given below. టిఎస్ ఫ్రెండ్ యుజి అడ్మిషన్ 2020-21 గురించి మొత్తం సమాచారం ఈ పేజీలో ఇవ్వబడింది. మీరు ఈ పేజీని జాగ్రత్తగా చదవమని అభ్యర్థించారు.
Navigate To Content
- 1 TS Dost Online Application Form 2020 Special Phase 4 Registration
- 2 TS Dost Degree Admission Online Application 2020 21 (B.A B.Sc B.Com)
- 3 dost.cgg.gov.in Registration 2020 Schedule / Dates
- 4 TS Dost 2020 Phase 4 Web Options Online Application Form Eligibility
- 5 TS Dost Candidate Login 2020 @ dost.cgg.gov.in 2020 Student Login
TS Dost Online Application Form 2020 Special Phase 4 Registration
As all of you know that TSBIE and other boards released intermediate (Science, Arts, Commerce) Stream results in June / July 2020. This Telangana Dost Degree Admission Process 2020-21 is for all inter (12th) class passed students. Students who have passed this exam and want to admission to Telangana state degree courses at Kakatiya University, Mahatama Gandhi University, Osmania University, Palamuru University, Satavahana University, and Telangana University can fill dost.cgg.gov.in Online Application 2020 through the official website before the due date of online registration. Direct links to access the official website and fill TS Dost 2020 Registration Form Phase 1, Phase 2 & Phase 3, and Special Phase 4th are given below at this page.
Available Now: dost.cgg.gov.in Phase 3 Seat Allotment
You need to follow the three steps i.e. TS Dost Pre Registration after that Application Fee Payment and then TS Dost Candidate Login 2020 i.e. dost.cgg.gov.in Student Login. Must Download T Map Folio Android, IOS App.
TS Dost Degree Admission Online Application 2020 21 (B.A B.Sc B.Com)
|Name of the Authority||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Courses||BA, BSc, BCom, BBA, BCA, BSW & BBM|
|Year||First Year / 1st year|
|Selection Process||By Merit|
|Special Phase Registration Starting From||15 October 2020|
|Last Date of Special Phase Registration Online Form||26 October 2020|
|TS Dost Registration Form 2020 Link||Given below in Table|
|Important Dates||Given below|
|Seat Allotment (Released)||TS DOST Phase 3 Seat Allotment List|
|Article Category||Admissions 2020-21|
dost.cgg.gov.in Registration 2020 Schedule / Dates
|1||TS Dost 2020 Notification||20.08.2020|
|2||Telangana Dost Phase I Registrations
(with a registration fee of Rs.200/-)
|24.08.2020 to 07.09.2020|
|3||TS Dost Phase 1st Web options||29.08.2020 to 08.09.2020|
|4||Verification of Special Category Certificates||(i) 03.09.2020 PH/ CAP
(ii) 04.09.2020 – NCC/ Extra-Curricular Activities
(at All University Help Line Centers from 10:00 AM )
|5||TS Dost 1st Round Seat allotment Result||21.09.2020|
|6||Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students||21.09.2020 to 26.09.2020|
|7||TS Dost 2nd Phase registration
(with the registration fee of Rs.400/-)
|21 September 2020 to 25 September 2020|
|8||TS Dost Phase 2nd web options||21st September 2020 to 26th September 2020|
|9||Phase II Verification of Special Category Certificates||(i) 25.09.2020 – PH/CAP/NCC/Extra-Curricular Activities
(at All University Help Line Centers from 10:00 AM )
|10||TS Dost 2nd Phase Seat allotment Result & Counselling||01st October 2020|
|11||Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/ seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students||01st October 2020 to 06th October 2020|
|12||Phase III registration
(with a registration fee of Rs.400/-)
|01st October 2020 to 10th October 2020|
|13||Phase III web options||1 October 2020 to 10 October 2020|
|14||Verification of Special Category Certificates||(i) 05.10.2020 – PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Extra-Curricular Activities
(at All University Help Line Centers from 10:00 AM )
|15||Phase III Seat allotment||15 October 2020|
|16||Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/ seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students||15.10.2020 to 26.10.2020|
|17||Special Phase Registration||15.10.2020 to 26.10.2020|
|18||Commencement of classwork, Semester-I||update Soon Here|
TS Dost 2020 Phase 4 Web Options Online Application Form Eligibility
Applicants who want to do online registration for Telangana Dost 2020 Application Phase 4 Web Options, must have passed the Intermediate / 12th Class examination from a recognized state board or other boards. There is no age bar for admission in UG First-year courses in various universities of Telangana and affiliated govt and private colleges.
Before Apply Online TS Dost Form 2020-21 check that all eligibility details and other details are correct. Otherwise, your form will be rejected. If someone has entered wrong Information then the official board will release dost.cgg.gov.in 2020 TS Dost Phase 4 Application Form Correction Link. You can change image, signature, name, DOB, and 16 digit hall ticket numbers.
TS Dost Special Phase 4 Web Options 2020 @ dost.cgg.gov.in
You can download TS Dost Phase 4 Web Options 2020-21 15.10.2020 to 27.10.2020 in Telugu & English languages through the official website for which direct links have been mentioned below.
Documents Required for TS Dost Degree Online Registration 2020-21 Pre –Requisite
Candidates if you want to fill dost.cgg.gov.in 2020 TS Dost Phase 4 Online Application then keep ready below-given documents because all these documents will be required at Telangana Dost Online Degree Phase 4 Admission 2020-21 Registration.
- The candidate applying in DOST must have his/her Aadhaar linked with a mobile number. The candidates whose Aadhaar is not linked with mobile number shall visit the Aadhaar updation center / Post Office / Mee-seeva Centre to link Aadhaar with mobile number.
- The candidates whose Aadhaar is not linked with mobile number shall visit the nearest HLC and provide bio-metrics and mobile number (only one mobile number for each DOST ID) to get DOST ID generated and subsequently proceed to payment and submit the application in DOST.
- Colour photograph
- Caste Certificate (with CND number and sub-caste), if applicable
- Income Certificate, on or after 01.01.2020
- Games and Sports Certificate, if applicable
- C.C. Certificate, if applicable
- Extra-Curricular Certificate, if applicable
- Physically Handicapped Certificate, if applicable
- Ex-servicemen Certificates, if applicable
How to Do TS Dost Online Registration 2020 Process @ dost.cgg.gov.in?
Only those candidates can do online registration for Degree Admission Telangana Dost 2020-21 who have completed all the above eligibility criteria. Follow the below-given steps for it.
- First of all visit official website of TS Dost Home Page i.e. dost.cgg.gov.in.
- After that click on the link “TS Dost Pre Registration 2020 on dost.cgg.gov.in”.
- Select Qualifying Board (Intermediate/Equivalent) from the drop-down.
- Now Select Year of Pass.
- Select the concerned board from the other board dropdown.
- Enter the Hall Ticket Number.
- Select the Date of Birth in (DD/MM/YYYY) format.
- Enter the Aadhaar number.
- Now Enter Mobile number.
- Enter Student Name.
- Select Gender.
- Enter Father Name.
- Mark the checkbox against the declaration and click on “Click for Aadhaar Authentication”.
- Now Enter One Time Password (OTP) at your registered mobile number.
- Your Dost ID will be generated successfully.
How to Pay TS Dost Online Application Fees 2020 Payment Phase III
Now after completing pre-registration you can pay TS Dost Registration Fees via online mode by following below given steps.
- Click On the link “Proceed for Fee” for paying fees.
- If you choose “Payment Later”, you need to click on the Application Fee Payment Phase III at the dost.cgg.gov.in tab on the DOST home page.
- After clicking on the button “Proceed for Payment” a fee payment page will be displayed and you will be charged a DOST registration fee of Rs 200/- or 400/- for a different category.
- You can pay fees via Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, or T wallet.
- A 6 digit alphanumeric PIN will be sent to the registered mobile number after a successful transaction.
TS Dost Candidate Login 2020 @ dost.cgg.gov.in 2020 Student Login
After paying fees successfully candidates can log in using TS Dost ID and 6 Digit pin provided at online registration.
- Now in this field, you need to enter all personal details, academic qualification details, and address details.
- You can upload photographs, signature, and other required documents in the candidate login section.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of it for further use.
How to check TS Dost Web Options 2020 Phase 4
After getting the message “Your application is submitted successfully” you can check web options by following the below-given steps.
- Click on the “Click for Web Options” button for Exercise.
- Web options can be exercised course wise / college wise.
- Whenever the TS Dost web options Phase 4 dost.cgg.gov.in are exercised a message will be sent to the applicant mobile number.
TS Dost Phase III Web Options Application 2020 Registration Link, Web Options
|Phase 3 List||dost.cgg.gov.in Phase 3 Seat Allotment|
|Phase 2 List||Check Here|
|Phase 1 List||TS DOST Seat Allotment List
|TS Eamcet Hall Ticket Download Link >>||Click Here|
|Candidate Login||Login Here|
|Pre Registration Link||Click Here|
|Forget Pin||Visit here|
|Fee payment Link||Click Here|
|Dost TS Candidate Login / Web Options||Check Here|
Thanks for visiting dost.cgg.gov.in 2020 TS Dost Application Last Date, Phase 4 Web Options. Bookmark this web page for getting the latest updates about TS Dost Admissions 2020-2021. Share this article on social networking websites.
FAQ’s about TS DOST UG Admissions 2020-21 Online Application Special Phase4
For phase 1 online registration it is 07th October 2020. For 2nd Phase Registration, the start date is 21st to 26th September 2020 and for the last phase 3rd registration it is 01st October 2020 to 06th October 2020.
Candidates you can download TS Dost 3rd Round Merit List / Seat Allotment Result through the official website on dated 15th October 2020 on dost.cgg.gov.in. Other dates are given below in the table.
Read the complete article after opening it. you will get all details at www.dost.cgg.gov.in 2020.
www.dost.cgg.gov.in. or dost.cgg.gov.in.