YSR Cheyutha Scheme Status Check 2021, navasakam.ap.gov.in Registration Form, YSR Cheyutha Yojana List 2021 download here at nhmpunjab.
Andhra Pradesh government has announced the launch of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme in the state. This time, the government has come up with a scheme for women of the state. Those women who have been working on employment opportunities will now get benefits from the authorities. Therefore, in this post we shall tell you about the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 to provide you more insights on the scheme and YSR Cheyutha Scheme Application Form 2021, YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Status, Registration, List, Eligibility navasakam.ap.gov.in Registration Link, Elibility and YSR Cheyutha Scheme Status Check 2021.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Phase 2 Status
Navigate To Content
- 1 YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Phase 2 Status
- 2 YSR Cheyutha Scheme Status Check 2021
- 3 Links Related to YSR Cheyutha Yojana Apply Online 2021
Women of Andhra Pradesh who have been in vulnerable situations so far don’t have to worry anymore. We know that during the pandemic, many underprivileged families have been affected badly. Especially the ones where the bread-earners of the family died. Apart from this, there are women who work and support the financial needs of the family. But, because of the pandemic, when everything stopped, everything was affected and so did the work women did. In such a scenario, the government has decided to help the women in the state. Andhra Pradesh government, as we know, keeps on launching schemes to help the people in one way or the other. So, it’s not a surprise that this time the government will help the women. Through the YSR Cheyutha Yojana, the government will provide many facilities and benefits to the beneficiaries.
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh launched the scheme in Tadepalli, Amaravati (Video Conferencing). For this scheme, the government has kept a budget of Rs. 17,000 Crore and for this year, it is Rs. 4,687 Crore. This is for the benefit of women. When a woman registers for the scheme on the website, she receives the amount directly into her bank account. However, to get the benefits of the scheme, a woman has to fall in the eligibility requirements set by the government. Talking about the age limit, women of the age group 45 years to 60 years will get the benefits. Also, the major beneficiaries will be women belonging to SC, ST, OBC, and other minority communities. This help from the government will make them improve their livelihood and become financially independent.
On 22nd June 2021, the Chief Minister announced Rs. 4339.39 Crore for the benefit of women this time. Stating numbers, almost 23,14,342 beneficiaries will receive help from the authorities. Also, this benefit validity is for four years from the time of YSR Cheyutha Scheme Registration. Moreover, for proper implementation, there are Rythu Bharosa Kendras in villages across the state. Applications for this phase of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 started on 28th June 2021.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Status Check 2021
|Scheme||YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021|
|By||Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Minority women in the state|
|Benefits||Rs. 75000 as Pension|
|Objective||To Provide Pension Benefits and Incentives|
|Number||Approx. 23 Lakh Women|
Eligibility for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
The government launched this scheme in 2020 and since then has been helping as many women as possible. We have already mentioned above that after the YSR Cheyutha Scheme Registration Form 2021, the beneficiaries get help for a period of four years. Also, in order to get help from the government, women have to be eligible for this. Even though a lot of women have already registered and have received the benefits, there are many who haven’t registered yet. So, to help them in knowing more, we have mentioned the eligibility here.
- The women have to belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Also, it’s important that these women belong to SC, ST, OBC, and other minority communities in the state.
- These women have to of the age group 45 years to 60 years.
- Other than this, it’s important that the annual financial income of the women in urban areas should be below Rs. 12,000.
- For the women in rural areas, the annual income should be below Rs. 10,000.
- The family shouldn’t own any four-wheeler to get the benefits.
- Also, the women shouldn’t own a wetland area of more than 3 acres and a dry land area of more than 10 acres.
- Lastly, the candidate shouldn’t be from a government job.
YSR Cheyutha Yojana Apply Online Process 2021
Once you check the eligibility, you know what is required to become a beneficiary under the scheme. The next important step is the process of applying online. To help you know how you can apply online, you can go through the points below.
- Go to the YST Cheyutha website, i.e. navasakam.ap.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the Cheyutha scheme, you can see the Apply Now button.
- On clicking on this, you see a complete YSR Cheyutha Scheme Application Form 2021.
- This consists of all the details from family background, educational details, communication details, husband’s name, date of birth, caste, etc.
- After providing this information, you can check the details and then, submit the YSR Cheyutha Scheme Application Online Form.
- You can also keep a soft copy with you.
Beneficiary List of Jagananna Cheyutha Scheme Status 2021
Once you apply for the scheme benefits online, it becomes important to check if your name is mentioned in the beneficiary list. In order to do that, you can check the points here.
- Go to the Jagananna YSR Cheyutha Yojana website.
- You will see the Search Now button on the homepage.
- As soon as you click on that, you find a list of districts on the screen.
- Here, look for the district’s name.
- On selecting the district, you receive a report that has all the beneficiary names.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Payment Status Check 2021
we would like to inform all the interested and eligible candidates about the process of checking payment status. On the portal, you can easily check the status of payment. For that, go through the payment check steps here.
- Start by going to the scheme website.
- On the homepage menu bar, there is an option named ‘YSR Cheyutha Eligible/ Ineligible List’.
- Visit the link and then you can see a list on your screen.
- From there, you have to opt for your district and then proceed.
- You will finally see a list of names, in which you can check for yours.
Links Related to YSR Cheyutha Yojana Apply Online 2021
Some of the major benefits of the Cheyutha Scheme are:
1. The women get Rs. 75,000 in four equal installments over a period of four years.
2. In addition to the financial benefits, the women will also receive additional support from the government.
Around 25 Lakh women will get the benefits from the scheme of the Andhra Pradesh government.
Yes, one can check the beneficiary list on the basis of names.