YSR Vahana MItra List 2021 has been displayed below. Finally YSR Vahana Mitra Sheme Application Form 2021 are out to fill up. Get yourself registered for Vahana Mitra Yojana. Check YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme Eligibility, Vahana Mitra Beneficiary Status Check 2021.
The public of Andhra Pradesh will be happier to know that the government is starting the YSR Vahan Mitra scheme. The Chief Minister of the state YS Jaganmohan Reddy started the scheme. YSR Vahana Mitra will help the taxi owners, or auto and maxi cab drivers. In this post, we have mentioned the YSR Vahana Mitra List 2021.
Vahan Mitra List 2021 is released below by YSR Government, please check and review.
Have you Checked your name on YSR Vahana Beneficiary List 2021, if you are unable to check Vahana Mitra Status, write down in comments below.
Link has been updated to fill YSR Vahana Mitra Application form to get benefits for Auto drivers upto 10,000 INR below. Vahana Mitra List link is also updated now.
YSR Vahana Mitra List 2021
Navigate To Content
- 1 YSR Vahana Mitra List 2021
- 2 YSR Vahana Mitra Registration 2021
- 3 YSR Vahana Mitra Online Form 2021
- 4 Application Status of YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme 2021
- 5 YSR Vahana Mitra List 2021 Beneficiary List Check
- 6 Links Related to the YSR Vahana Mitra List 2021 Application, Eligibility, and Beneficiary List
- 7 YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme Beneficiary List 2021 FAQs
On 4th June 2020, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the scheme. The main idea of the government behind launching the YSR Vahana Mitra scheme is to help the auto-rickshaw drivers and the cab drivers. With the help of this scheme, the drivers that we mentioned above get monetary benefits of Rs. 10,000 from the government. Since the scheme was able to help a lot of beneficiaries, the government decided to launch the scheme this year as well. Thus, the auto or cab drivers of the state can apply online or offline to get the benefits of YSR Vahana Mitra. A long procedure takes place for the YSR Vahana Mitra Registration Online 2021 and the government asks for certain documents as proof to help you. Also, the government has to make sure that only eligible candidates get the benefits.
YSR Vahana Mitra Registration 2021
As the name suggests, the scheme helps the drivers or the persons related to vehicles. We have already told you that the government provides monetary benefits to the applicants if found eligible. Also, it’s now been a year since the launch of the scheme, and the way it helped people earlier, the government has decided to launch it on 15th June 2021. All the eligible applicants will receive Rs. 10,000 from the government.
Thus, those who wish to apply for the scheme have to complete the YSR Vahana Mitra registration process first. To ease the process for you, we have mentioned the YSR Vahana Mitra registration process, eligibility, documents, and Vahana Mitra Beneficiary Status in this post. Thus, in order to apply for the YSR Vahana Mitra scheme, read this post. Also, after the completion of the application process, candidates can also check the YSR Vahana Mitra List 2021 on the site.
In addition to this, this is the third phase of the scheme. As per the reports, almost 2,48.468 beneficiaries will get the benefits and for this, the government has allocated Rs. 248.47 crores. During the ongoing second wave of the pandemic, this comes as a big relief for the auto or cab drivers in the state.
YSR Vahana Mitra Online Form 2021
|Scheme||YSR Vahana Mitra|
|By||YS Jaganmohan Reddy|
|For||Taxi drivers, Auto drivers, and Maxi Cab drivers|
|Date of first Launch||4th June 2020|
|Main Objective||Financial Assistance to the Drivers|
Eligibility for YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme 2021
From the above paragraphs, you have known about the basics of the scheme. Moving further, we would like to tell you the eligibility and the required documents.
- The applicant has to be above 18 years old.
- He has to belong to Andhra Pradesh (domicile of the state).
- The person should carry a meeseva integrated certificate and a white ration card.
- Also, he should be in the Below Poverty Line Category.
- Lastly, he should be a cab driver or an auto driver in the state.
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
- White Ration Card or BPL Card
- Income Certificate
- Papers of the Vehicle- The owner should have
- Bank Account Passbook
YSR Vahana Mitra Application Process 2021
Now that you have read the pre-requisites above, you can move to fill up the application form. If you carry all the required documents, you can read the steps below and complete your application.
- Go to the website of the Andhra Pradesh Transport Department.
- Now, check the News and Events section on the right side of the homepage.
- You will find the link ‘Online Application for Financial Assistance to Owner-cum-Driver w.r.t. Auto/ Taxi/ Cab Vehicles.
- This will take you to a new page.
- You can now see the Online Application link.
- Now, the application form appears.
- Carefully, you have to provide the details that the department requires from you.
- On completion, you have to check the preview and then submit it.
- Remember that, you don’t have to pay any application fee here.
- Also, on completion, you receive an application ID and other information, that you will require for logging in later.
Application Status of YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme 2021
Once you complete the application process, you should check the YSR Vahana Mitra Application Status 2021 on a timely basis. This will tell you if you can find your name on the YSR Vahana Mitra List 2021.
- Start by going to the official website of the AP Transport Department.
- Again, go to the blinking link on the Owner-cum-Driver link there.
- Then, check the YSR Vahana Mitra Application Status 2021 option on the page.
- Since you are registered, you have to enter the Application ID and Aadhaar No. on the empty spaces.
- Then, submit it and check your YSR Vahana Mitra Status 2021.
YSR Vahana Mitra List 2021 Beneficiary List Check
Now that you know how to check the Vahana Mitra Status and other details, we can tell you the process to check the YSR Vahana Mitra Beneficiary List 2021 here.
- Visit the website.
- When the homepage appears, go to the notice board.
- Now, click on the same link that has been mentioned in the above paragraphs.
- Then, go to the Vahana Mitra Beneficiary List option on the site page.
- The complete YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme beneficiary list will be available as a PDF to you.
Links Related to the YSR Vahana Mitra List 2021 Application, Eligibility, and Beneficiary List
YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme Beneficiary List 2021 FAQs
Yes, the people can submit the application offline too. But, they have to download the form from the website only. Secondly, they can submit the form to the village secretary or any other such official.
Yes, the eligible Maxi Cab Drivers will be eligible to get the benefits from the government under this scheme.
The government provides Rs. 10,000 to the beneficiaries.