The company kept the IPO from 7th July 2021 to 9th July 2021. The company announced the final Basis of Allotment on 14th July 2021. Clean Science has done very well in the IPO, as it was subscribed 93.41 times. Now that the Basis of Allotment of the firm is out, we would like to tell you more about it. Thus, the people interested in knowing about the Clean Science Allotment Status can read this post on Clean Science Technology IPO Allotment Status Check. Clean Science Share Listing Date on NSE and BSE Officially Check.
Clean Science Allotment Status Check
In the IPO from 7th July to 9th July, Clean Science and Technology got subscribed 93.41 times. Also, the firm received around 1,14,92,30,160 shares when 1,23,02,672 shares were on offer. The band price for these shares was Rs. 900 and earned around Rs. 1,03,430 crore on the offer. Also, the company has seen approximately 56% of listing gains. All those investors who wish to check the Clean Science Allotment Status can do so by visiting the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) under the Allotment Status option. Another method is by visiting Link Intime India link. We shall explain both the methods in this post below and you can check the Clean Science Allotment Status as per your suitability and choice. Also, the company will now be listed on 19th July 2021.
cleanscience.co.in GMP Allotment Status
The firm’s IPO was for Rs. 1,546.62 crores and will make a share market debut on 19th July 2021. From today onwards, the company will start initiating refunds and the equity shares deposition will start on 16th July 2021. The band price of the IPO had a face value of Re. 1 per equity share. On Wednesday, the Grey Market Premium of Clean Science was at Rs. 530. Since Link Intime is the website to check Clean Science Allotment Status, you should know that it is a registrar to the firm. Also, Link Intime India is registered with SEBI and processes allotment and refund processes. The Clean Science IPO had Rs. 464 crore raised from investors. Also, the firm raised at a CAGR of 14% and 43% and had backing from exports increase, demand increase in chemicals, better performance over FY19-FY21.
The RoE and RoCE of the firm are healthy at 38% and 26% and the D/E ratio is 0.1x. Qualified Institutional Buyers subscribed to the IPO 156.37 times and Non-Institutional Investors subscribed around 206.43 times. While the Retail Individual Investors had it around nine times.
Clean Science Allotment Status
Now, we would like to tell you both the ways of checking the Clean Science Allotment Status that we mentioned above.
Bombay Stock Exchange:
- Go to the Bombay Stock Exchange website, i.e. bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
- Here, you have to go to the issue type and click on the Equity link.
- Here, you have to choose for the company Clean Science and Technology.
- Now, you have to enter the application number and PAN card number.
- Then, I am not a Robot vox appears, click on it.
- Finally, the Clean Science Allotment Status will be available.
Link Intime India:
Link Intime India acts as a registrar and is responsible for updating electronic credit shares. These are updated to applicants who are successful, upload refunds, and dispatch them.
- Go to the Link Intime India company.
- Once you see the homepage, you will see a dropbox. Here, you have to opt for the Clean Science firm.
- You can choose any of the three options available- Client ID, Application Number, and PAN Card ID.
- Then, choose between ASBA and non-ASBA.
- After that, you have to enter details that are asked.
- Finally, after submitting this much information, you will see the Clean Science Allotment Status.
Links Related to Clean Science Allotment Status
Clean Science IPO Allotment Status Check FAQs
Clean Science is likely to get listed on 19th July 2021.
Yes, Axis Capital Limited is a manager of the IPO offer by Clean Science.
Yes, the firm will be listed at both NSE and BSE.