register.eshram.gov.in Portal Registration Form 2022 for Chhatisgarh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Kerala and all the other states. Check register.eshram.gov.in CSC Status Check, NDUW E Shram Application Form started at regsitration.shramsuvidha.gov.in. E Shram Card Download, Check eshram.gov.in Card Status 2022 here. The Central government has launched the e Shram Portal Registration Form 2022 to help the unorganized workers of the country.
Navigate To Content
- 1 register.eshram.gov.in Portal Registration Form 2022
- 2 register.eshram.gov.in Registration Form 2022 Status Check
- 3 register.eshram.gov.in NDUW Apply Online
- 4 e Shram Portal Registration Form 2022 Steps
- 5 register.eshram.gov.in Form 2022 (State Wise)
- 6 eShram Portal Application Registration Form Online Steps
- 7 Links For register.eshram.gov.in Portal Registration 2022
register.eshram.gov.in Portal Registration Form 2022
The Modi Government has come up with the E Shram Portal Registration Form. It is a national database of Unorganized workers. With the help of this portal, the government will facilitate the implementation of Social Security Schemes. These schemes are for the welfare of Unorganized Workers in the country. The EPFO mentioned these details in an announcement. Also, Labour and Employment Minister, Bhupendra Yadav successfully launched the e Shram Portal Registration logo.
Through this portal, around 38 crore unorganized workers can register for the benefits. Below, we shall tell you the fields that come under the Unorganized Workers. Furthermore, the Ministry said, once the portal starts working, the workers can start registering. To assist these workers, the Ministry has released helpline number 14434.
registration.shramsuvidha.gov.in Application Form 2022
From the paragraph above, you have a basic idea of the central government’s new portal. In addition to that, we would like to inform you that those who register for the scheme get e Shram Card Download from the government. You should know about these cards as well. With the help of the E SHRAM card, crores of unorganized workers of India will get a new ID. Also, these cards have no bar of a particular region and will be valid across India. This e SHRAM card has a unique 12-digit number. This makes it a UAN card (with a Unique Identification Number). Lastly, with the scheme launch, the government has put in efforts to effectively implement social security schemes for the unorganized sector.
register.eshram.gov.in Registration Form 2022 Status Check
In addition to this, you should also know the benefits that the government provides with the E Shram Portal at register.eshram.gov.in. Even though the government runs various schemes for the underprivileged people, because of unawareness and lack of knowledge, they remain away from the schemes. Now, with the help of the E-Shram Portal, they won’t be able to miss opportunities. Some of the benefits are:
- Insurance under Bhima Yojana
- One year Premium wave
- Financial Support
- Tracking workforce for Migrant Laborers
- Social Security Schemes Benefits
- Provides Employment
register.eshram.gov.in NDUW Apply Online
|Authority||Ministry of Labour and Employment|
|Card||e Shram Card with Unique Identification Number|
|By||Central Government- Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiaries||Unorganized Workers and Laborers|
|Category||Portal/ Scheme/ Yojana|
e Shram Portal Registration Form 2022 Steps
Before we let you know the register.eshram.gov.in Application Form and registration steps for the portal, we shall tell you the sectors that are eligible to apply for the scheme.
- Small and Marginal Farmers
- Agricultural Workers
- Sericulture Workers
- Tannery Workers
- Salt Factory Workers
- Share Croppers
- Brick Kiln Workers
- Leather Workers
- Animal Husbandry Workers
- Beedi Factory Workers
- Rickshaw Pullers
- Auto Drivers
- ASHA Workers
- Migrant Workers
- Poultry Farmers
- House Maids
- Construction Laborers
- MNREGA Workers
- Street Vendors9S
Now check the steps involved below.
register.eshram.gov.in Form 2022 (State Wise)
|Andhra Pradesh Register||Karnataka Register||Rajasthan Register|
|Arunachal Pradesh Register||Kerala Register||Sikkim|
|Assam Register||Madhya Pradesh||Tamil Nadu|
|Chandigarh (UT) Register||Delhi (UT) Register||Laddakh (UT)|
|Bihar Register||Maharashtra Register||Telangana Register|
|Goa Register||Meghalaya||Uttar Pradesh|
|Haryana Register||Nagaland||West Bengal Register|
|Himachal Pradesh||Odisha Register||Leh (UT)|
|Jharkhand Register||Punjab Register||Pudducherry (UT)|
eShram Portal Application Registration Form Online Steps
Follow the below given steps to easily register at eshram Portal.
- Go to the e Shram Portal, i.e. registration.shramsuvidha.gov.in.
- Now, on the homepage of the e-Shram portal, you will see the Registration tab.
- Visit this tab and you will see the space to enter your Aadhaar number and the Captcha code.
- On providing these details, you select the valid option for the questions that you see on the screen.
- Then, you click on the Send OTP button.
- After that, you get the complete Application form that opens on your screen.
- Here, you fill in details like the Aadhaar information, personal information, educational details, Address, occupation, bank details, skills, self declaration, and finally you preview this.
- Check once and then submit the form.
- To complete your registration, you just have to pay a fee.
For registering, you need an Aadhaar card, active mobile number, bank passbook, and ration card.
Links For register.eshram.gov.in Portal Registration 2022
|e Shram Portal Registration Form 2022 Online Apply||Active|
register.eshram.gov.in Portal Online Registration 2022 FAQs
People are between 16-59 years of age, who are not members of ESIC or EPFO, who don’t pay taxes, and who are working in the unorganized sector can apply.
The fields that are under the Unorganized Sector are mentioned in the post above.
The documents that you need to apply for the E-Shram Portal are also mentioned in the post above.
27 August 2022.
register.eshram.gov.in is the official portal of Eshram.