Ministry of Information and Broadcasting started the flagship employment journal to provide employment news. Now, the portal presents weekly updates on employment in the country. Interested people can get these updates in Hindi, English, and Urdu. Here, we have talked about the Employment Newspaper PDF This Week, and based on this, one can get updates on government jobs. Download Rozgar Samachar PDF 2021 for 31st July – 6th August 2021.
Navigate To Content
Employment Newspaper PDF This Week
There are thousands of government organizations (state and center) and PSUs that keep on releasing posts for the candidates to join. Earlier, it used to be difficult for the candidates to get these updates instantly. The only source of fast information was the radio. Now, with advancements in technology, it is much easier to get these updates. Keeping the requirements and unemployment in mind, the government has now started providing updates on the website.
With the help of these weekly updates and notifications, one can apply for whichever job he is interested in. Another important thing is, these updates are recent updates, thus, one gets the latest information. Then on checking the jobs and their requirements, the candidates can start preparing and apply for them.
Rozgar Samachar Weekly PDF 31st July – 6th August 2021
Since we are talking about weekly updates on government jobs (states and the center), we would like to tell you that the government provides updates regularly if one subscribes. Thus, we shall let you know the process of getting the subscription.
- Go to the employment news website, i.e. employmentnews.gov.in and then visit the e-susbscription link on the homepage.
- If one is visiting the website for the first time, he has to create an account after signing up. However, if one is already registered, he simply has to enter the details and login.
- Now, you see a dashboard on the website. Here, you need to opt for the e-version tab. You can also opt for the language here.
- Then, you can choose your suscription time. These are six months, one year, two years, and three years.
- After that, you choose your mode of payment, i.e. online, offline, or later.
- If you opt for online payment, you can pay througj debit card, credit card, net banking or mobile cash.
- On the other hand, if you opt for other options, you can proceed with them.
- Now, as per the selected subscription time, you pay the amount.
- On completing the payment, you get transaction details. You can save these for the future.
- Also, after around 48 hours of the payment, you receive an activation email. In case you face any problems, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment News Samachar Weekly PDF
Now that you know the process of getting an e-subscription, we would like to tell you that you can also get employment news updates through a Telegram group. You must be aware that Telegram is one of the best sources of education and information. Thus, you can create a Telegram account and download weekly Rozgar Samachar updates from the group that you join. Also, this will save you money that you could have spent on the subscription.
Also, we would like to mention the benefits of getting e-Employment news. The first thing is that everything is taking place digitally. Thus, it brings all information for the reader on a single platform. In addition to this, one can get access to various features on the portal. These are read mode, archives, zooming in, tag-based search, etc.
Links Related to Rozgar Samachar Weekly Update
Employment Newspaper PDF This Week Rozgar Samachar FAQs
No, now the readers or aspirants have to pay for the subscription to get the employment newspaper from the government website.
One can subscribe based on his preferences. The choices available are:
Rs. 530 for a year, Rs. 1000 for two years, and Rs. 1400 for three years. These are for the Print Version of the newspaper.
For e-version of the newspaper- Rs. 400 per year, Rs. 750 for two years, and Rs. 1050 for three years.
in case the content is small and not readable, one can zoom it in, as it is one of the available features on the portal. Also, the e-paper has a Read View option available fr the reader.
Yes, even though online payments are easier, one can pay the authorities offline also. This can be done with the help of a Demand Draft and an IMO.