Check Here IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2022 officially on nhmpunjab. Most Probably, ibps.in Clerk Exam Date 2022 will be announced in the month of July 2022 and exam can take place in the month of August 2022. Candidates Can Download IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2022 from this page.
Institute of banking personnel selection is going to soon announce IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Date 2022.
Navigate To Content
- 1 IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2022
- 2 Links To Check IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2022 & Admit Card
IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2022
Each year the exam for recruitment of Clerks in various banks is conducted by IBPS. In 2020, the Indian Banking Personnel Selection conducted the exam for 2447 vacancies. For 2022, there is no update regarding the selection process yet. However, in the coming months, the Authority will release official notification on that. Once the notification is out, you will get to know the complete information on the vacancies, the IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2022, the IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2022, etc.
For now, you can check the examination pattern and syllabus and wait for the release of the notification. Knowing the pattern and the syllabus beforehand gives you an upper hand in preparing. Thus, you must read this page completely to know the pattern and other information as well.
ibps.in Clerk Exam Date 2022: Highlights
We would like to inform everyone who is interested in applying for the IBPS Clerk exam 2022 that you can expect the authority to release the official notification in July 2022 (Tentatively). You can expect so based on the last year. Furthermore, the authority may release the online applications in July 2022 as well. This gives you enough time to prepare the left topics and revise the previous ones. Also, you must know that soon after the submission of online applications, the authorities will release the ibps.in Clerk Admit Card 2022. Till then, you can know the basic eligibility criteria, the examination pattern, etc., as these details don’t change.
As soon as the authority releases the official notification, you’ll get notifications from us. Thus, you can bookmark the page, so as to read it once we update it. Also, by the time the notification is out, we can help you with the application process, the IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2022 download process, etc.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2022: Download
|Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Applications||July 2022 (probably)|
|IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2022||August 2022(probably)|
|IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2022||10-15 days before the exam|
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates, if you are interested in applying for the IBPS Clerk examination 2022, you must check the basic eligibility. We have presented the basic educational qualifications and the age requirements. Therefore, check the requirements here and know if you can apply this time.
Age Limit: The interested candidates have to be of the age group 20 to 28 years.
Also, there is age relaxation as well.
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes: 5 years
- Non-Creamy Layer- Other Backward Classes: 3 years
- Physically Handicapped: 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen (Disabled and Normal): Up to 50 years
- Divorced Widows or Divorcees: 9 years
- 1984 Riots Affected People: 5 years
- Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal Gas Tragedy Affected People: 5 years
Now, once you see that the application forms are out, you will have to pay the application fee as well. Thus, you can check it below.
Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/ Physically Handicapped- Rs. 175
General/ Unreserved- Rs. 850
IBPS Clerk Online Application Process 2022
Candidates, now that you have known the application fee and the eligibility criteria, you must know the application process. Once you read the steps here, you will get to know the process of applying for the posts.
- Go to the IBPS website, which is ibps.in.
- On the homepage, you will see the notification on the IBPS application process.
- First, the notification will open up. You have to read it and then move to the application.
- There, you will have to fill in the details and register yourself first.
- Then, when the registration is complete, you will move to the application.
- In the last step, you will have to pay the application fee based on the category.
- Finally, the application will be complete and you can save the form preview.
IBPS Clerk 2022 Examination Pattern
So, now that you have read the steps to fill in the application form, you must know the examination pattern as well. This will help you in preparing well and understanding the concepts to score better. Therefore, you can go through the tables once and get an idea of the exam.
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|English Language||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||50||60||45 minutes|
|General Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2022 Download
Candidates, if you have filled in the application form successfully, you will be able to download the ibps.in Clerk Admit Card 2022 when it releases. However, there is enough time in that process to take place. Before that, the authority will release the applications, which you have to fill in carefully. After that, when you obtain the registration number and the password, you get to download the IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2022.
- IBPS website is ibps.in, which you have to visit first of all.
- Then, you have to look for the notification on the release of the IBPS clerk admit card there on the homepage updates.
- Now, once you find the link, you have to click on it and go ahead.
- In the next step, the page to fill in details opens up. You have to enter your registration number from the application form and your password.
- Then, submit the page to get the ibps.in Clerk Admit Card 2022.
- You will see the admit card then.
Links To Check IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2022 & Admit Card
|IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2022||Announced Shortly|
|IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2022||Available Soon|
IBPS Clerk Exam Date / Admit Card 2022 FAQs
Yes, final-year students can apply for the IBPS Clerk exam 202 for sure.
The application fee varies for different categories. SC/ST/PwD candidates have to pay Rs. 175. While the Unreserved candidates have to pay Rs. 850.
The vacancies can only be released by the authorities. Thus, you have to wait for the notification.
Yes, an extra subject is there in the IBPS Clerk Mains Examination.