Download the Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Syllabus PDF 2021 here. Candidates who are interested in applying for the posts of Navik ICG Cook and Steward can check the ICG Navik DB Exam Pattern 2021 on this page. Recently the Indian Coast Guard (Ministry of Defence) vacancies for Navik ( Cook and Steward) have been announced. In total there are 50 vacancies, so those men who are Class 10th pass can apply for the post of Indian Coast Guard DB for the 01/2021 batch using the registration link provided below. Also, candidates can check the entire ICG Domestic Branch Navik 01/2021 Syllabus PDF details in this article.
Navigate To Content
- 1 Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Syllabus PDF 2021
- 1.1 joinindiancoastguard.gov.in Navik Syllabus PDF 2021: Important Dates
- 1.2 ICG Navik 2021 State/UT wise Exam Centers:
- 1.3 ICG 01/2021 Batch Exam Pattern 2021
- 1.4 Indian Coast Guard Navik Written Exam Pattern & Syllabus PDF 2021
- 1.5 Physical Fitness Test
- 1.6 Provisional and Final Medical Exam and Training
- 1.7 Document List ICG Navik DB Recruitment
- 1.8 How to register for Indian Coast Guard Navik Domestic Branch 01/2021?
- 1.9 Links To Download ICG Navik DB 2021 Syllabus PDF
- 1.10 FAQ’s about Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Syllabus 2021 PDF Download
As per the latest notice published on the official website of the Indian Coast Guard, the male candidates who have passed Class 10th with 50% marks can apply for the posts of Cook and steward on the official website of Indian Coast Guard. The application filling will take place from 30 November 2020- 7 December 2020. The age limit of the applicants must be from 18-22 years. A relaxation of 5 years is given to SC/ST candidates and 3 years to OBC Candidates.
All the interested candidates must read the complete article for the details on the number of vacancies in different categories and the procedure to apply for the ICG Navik 2021.
|Name of Department||Indian Coast Guard|
|Ministry Undertaking||Ministry of Defence|
|Post||Indian Coast Guard Navik Domestic Branch 2021 – Cook and Steward|
|Category||Exam Pattern and Syllabus|
|Online Registration Period||30 November 2020- 7 December 2020|
|Admit Card Available||19 December 2020- 25 December 2020|
|Pay Scale of Navik ( ICG)||Rs. 21700 + Allowances|
|Exam Centers||Noida, Kolkata, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Vishakhapatnam, Mumbai, Kochi, Gandhinagar|
|Recruitment Process||Written Exam, Physical Test, Medical Standard Test|
The list of Exam centers for different States in India and Union Territories is as follows.
|State/ Domicile/Residentship||Exam Center|
|North Zone – Himachal Pradesh, Ladakh, Jammu and Kashmir, Uttrakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab, Delhi||Noida|
|North-East- Bihar, Jharkhand, Mizoram, Assam,|
Sikkim, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh,
Nagaland, West Bengal, Tripura.
|East Zone- Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Puducherry, Telangana, Tamil Nadu||Vishakhapatnam- Andhra Pradesh and Telanagana|
Chennai-Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu
|Maharashtra, Daman and Diu, MP, Chattisgarh, Goa Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Mumbai|
|Kerala, Karnataka, Lakshadweep||Kochi|
ICG 01/2021 Batch Exam Pattern 2021
The recruitment of the Indian Coast Guard Navik 2021 will take place in 3 stages.
The first stage is the written examination in which the candidates have to attempt objective type questions. There will be 80 questions in total and candidates will be given 60 minutes. There will be no negative marking in indian coast guard Navik written examination. as far as we know about ICG Exam pattern its available in both english and Hindi. The sections from which the questions will be there are:
- Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning
- General Science
- General Awareness and Current affairs
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General English
- General Knowledge
Physical Fitness Test
Physically disabled candidates cannot apply for this posts. The selected candidates have to undergo 1.6 Km run, 20 squats and 10 push ups.
Provisional and Final Medical Exam and Training
Now, candidates who clear the written test and PFT will be chosen foe Medical Standard Exam. In the Medical Test the height, weight, hearing ability , vision and chest standard will be checked. Also, permanent tattoos are not allowed. After this pre-medical test, final test will be taken. From there on the selected candidates have to undergo training from April 2021.
- Two copies of Admit Card with photo of the candidate
- 10 Colored Photographs (Recent)
- Domicile Certificate
- Identity Proof
- Income Certificate for EWS category
- SC/ST/ OBC Certificate
- Class 10th Mark sheet and Certificate
- 2 Copies of Application Form
- Click on the official website link of ICG i.e. www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Visit the Homepage of the website.
- Click on the direct link of Indian Cost Guard Navik Domestic Branch 01/2021 provided to register online.
- Fill in all the important details as asked in the application form.
- Applicants are required to upload the signature as well as their photograph.
- After uploading and filling the details click on the Submit button.
- A Registration Number will be generated that the candidates will need in order to download the Admit Card.
|Official Website of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment||www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in|
|Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Syllabus Pdf||Click to Download|
Ans. Under the ICG Navik Syllabus PDF 2021 there are two posts for Cook and Steward
Ans. 30 November 2020- 7 December 2020
Ans. For OBC Category there are 14 vacancies
Ans. From 19 December 2020- 25 December 2020