Download JEECUP Syllabus 2022 PDF In Hindi and English officially at jeecup.nic.in. CHeck UP Polytechnic Entrance Syllabus 2022, JEECUP Exam Pattern 2022 for A, B, C, D, E1, E2, F, G, H, I, K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7 and K8.
Candidates, talking about the exam dates that were there previously, in March 2022, the Council notified that the exam would take place from 15th June to 20th June 2022. However, then, due to the pandemic, the Board could not conduct the exam at these dates. Thus, now new exam dates will come. For the preparation, we have mentioned the JEECUP Syllabus 2022.
Navigate To Content
- 1 JEECUP Syllabus 2022 Pdf in Hindi and English
- 2 JEECUP Exam Pattern 2022
- 3 Jeecup.nic.in Syllabus 2022 PDF
- 4 Links related to UP Polytechnic Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2022
JEECUP Syllabus 2022 Pdf in Hindi and English
Candidates, you must be aware that since the exams couldn’t be conducted in June 2022, the Council increased the application dates. With that, the council increased the date till 15th June 2022. Now, the applications are over and thus, the council will soon come up with the new dates. Also, the way examinations are taking place now, the candidates can expect the exam by the end of July 2022. For this, they have to completely prepared for the coming dates. To help you revise and prepare well in whatever time is left, we have presented many details on the JEECUP Syllabus 2022 PDF in Hindi, like Group-wise syllabus, the weightage of UP Polytechnic Syllabus 2022, the pattern, the downloading procedure, etc. Thus, even if there is less time left for the JEECUP exam, you can use the information to push the level of your preparation.
JEECUP Exam Pattern 2022
Now, even though we have mentioned the JEECUP examination pattern in one post before, we would mention it here again. This will help you related the pattern with the JEECUP Syllabus 2022 PDF in Hindi that is in the post below. Also, you will know the weightage of the subjects of the syllabus for the various Groups and courses. Thus, you will have clarity on the UP Polytechnic Syllabus 2022 In Hindi and English and pattern more.
- The candidates get 400 marks for 100 multiple option questions in the question paper.
- Secondly, the exam is online.
- Also, the authorities give 3 hours for completion of the exam.
- The candidates can access the exam in Hindi and English.
- Also, for each incorrect answer, there is a loss of 1 mark to the candidate.
Also, there are certain books considered to be the best. You can check the list here.
Maths, Chemistry, and Physics- UP Polytechnic Joint Entrance Exam JEEC, Previous Solved Papers (Arihant Publications)
Combined- UP Polytechnic Solved Papers and Practice Papers (Hindi) (Vidya Editorial Board)
Jeecup.nic.in Syllabus 2022 PDF
|Authority||Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh|
|Normally||Polytechnic Entrance Test|
|Courses||Diploma (Tech and Non-tech)|
|Exam Dates||JEECUP Exam Date 2022|
|JEECUP Syllabus 2022 PDF||Available here and on site|
UP Polytechnic Syllabus 2022 In Hindi and English: Group Wise
Candidates, after the completion process completion on 15th June 2022, it’s clear that the authorities will start preparing for the exam dates and the admit cards. However, meanwhile, the candidates can know the courses that are divided based on the groups.
- A- Engineerings and Technology Diploma
- B- Agriculture Engineering
- C- Fashion Designining, Home Sciences, and Textile Design & Engineering
- D- Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice and Library Information and Science
- E1 and E2- Diploma in Pharmacy
- F- Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology
- G- Post Graduate Diploma Course
- H- Diploma in Hotel Management Catering Technology
- I- Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- K1 to K8- Lateral Entry in 2nd Year of Engineering and Technology Courses
- Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Information, Printing, Fashion Designing, and Garment Technology
- Now, you can check the weightage each subject has in the different groups/
- Groups and Weightage:
- A: Physics + Chemistry-50% and Mathematics- 50%
- B: Physics + Chemistry+ Agriculture- 50% and Mathematics- 50%
- C: English and Hindi- 20%, General Awareness- 30%, and Intelligence & Reasoning- 50%
- D: Hindi & English- 30%, Numerical Ability- 10%, Reasoning & Intelligence, and General Awareness- 25%
- E1 and E2: Physics + Chemistry- 50% and Mathematics + Biology- 50%
- F: Chemistry- 50%, Zoology- 20%, and Botany- 30%
- G: Reasoning- 30%, Numerical Ability- 15%, Awareness- 15%, and General Intelligence- 20%
- H: Reasoning & Logical Discussion- 25%, English- 25%, Numerical Ability- 25%, and General Knowledge- 25%
- I: Physics + Chemistry- 50% and Mathematics- 50%
From k1 to K8, the marks in Physics + Chemistry marks are 50%. However, based on the different courses, the marks required are 50% in the specific subjects.
Download Process for JEECUP Syllabus 2022 PDF in Hindi and English
Candidates, from the above paragraphs, you know the courses and the weightage of subjects. Now, we can tell you the topics of the subjects.
Physics- Modern Physics, Mechanics, Electromagnetism, Heat & Thermodynamics, Mechanical Waves, and Optics
Chemistry- Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, and Physical Chemistry
Mathematics- Integral Calculus, Algebra, Coordinate Geometry, Differential Calculus, Trigonometry, and Statistics & Mathematical Reasoning
- In order to get the details on JEECUP 2022, you have to go to the JEECUP website.
- On the left corner of the website, there is a menu table.
- In that table, you can see the Information Brochure, both in English and Hindi.
- Click on it and the complete PDF on the exam and the entry details will open.
- Thus, on reading the complete PDF, either in Hindi or in English, you can know all the information on the exam.
- There, you will also see the details on the exam pattern and JEECUP Syllabus 2022 PDF in Hindi.
JEECUP UP Polytechnic Exam 2022 Syllabus FAQs
The major subjects available in UP Polytechnic are Automobile Engineering, Computer Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Information Technology.
Group K is further divided into many sub-groups from 1 to 8, based on various branches in the colleges and institutes.
Yes, we have mentioned the courses and the various groups in the post above.
the pdf link to download UP Polytechnic Syllabus 2022 In Hindi and English is displayed on this page.