Jharkhand Polytechnic Online Admission Form 2021 started on 13 August and are going to end on 2nd Sept 2021. aspirants those who are interested can fill jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in Polytechnic Application Form 2021 online before the last date ends.
The Jharkhand Polytechnic Board has started the jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in Polytechnic Application Form 2021 process for ITI admission 2021. With this, the candidates have started applying for the admission process. This will last till 2nd September 2021. After that, the Board will conduct the entrance exam. It’s important for the candidates to be prepared for the same. Thus, we have talked about the Jharkhand Polytechnic Online Form 2021.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Online form 2021
Candidates, in the notification that the Board has released, it has mentioned the application dates and the exam date. For the jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in Polytechnic Application Form 2021 process, the Board has kept the dates from 13th August 2021 to 2nd September 2021. The Board conducts the Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination every year to provide admissions to students.
Based on this exam, the Board provides admissions into various engineering or non-engineering courses to the candidates. Thus, the authorities conduct PECE and those who clear this, appear for further stages and admission into state colleges and universities for Polytechnic courses. Now that the applications are active till the first week of September 2021, you should hurry up with the jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in Polytechnic Application Form 2021.
JCECEB Polytechnic Application Form 2021
We informed you that the Board will conduct the Polytechnic exam on 19th September 2021. For this, within a month of application form submission, the Board will provide the candidates with admit cards. In this case, the candidates have to dedicate much of their time to the preparation. Only if they are well prepared, it will be possible for them to score well and get selected. Since the applications are active, we shall tell you more about the eligibility, exam pattern, and application process. Thus, once you read this post here, you will be able to apply online. For this, we have mentioned the eligibility, exam pattern, important dates, and the application process.
jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in Polytechnic Admission Form 2021
|Authority||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Exam||Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE)|
|Category||Jharkhand Polytechnic Online form 2021|
|Application Start||13th August 2021|
|Application End||2nd September 2021|
|Admit Card||A Week Before the Exam|
|PECE Date||19th September 2021|
Jharkhand PECE Eligibility and Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates, now you know that almost a month from now, you will appear for the entrance test. This test is for university or college admissions into Engineering and Non-Engineering courses. Thus, it is a big stage for the candidates to clear to move ahead in their career. To begin with, they first need to be eligible for the exam.
The first requirement is that the candidate has to be from Jharkhand. Secondly, there is no age limit for the candidates to appear for the exam and pursue the courses. However, one exception is that for Marine Engineering, the candidate has to be of a minimum of 17 years. In addition to this, the person has to be someone who has completed matriculation with 35% marks and above. Also, those who are appearing for Matriculation are also eligible.
jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in Polytechnic Application Form 2021
Since we are talking about the eligibility and jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in Polytechnic Application Form 2021, we shall talk about the application fee. A person from the General, OBC I, OBC II, and EWS categories has to pay Rs. 650 and other category candidates have to pay Rs. 320. To make this payment, one can use any of the payment methods like credit/ debit card & other online methods.
You should also know the documents required:
Class 10 mark sheet, scanned photograph, caste certificate, scanned signature, domicile, identity proof, proof of date of birth, mobile, and email, etc.
How To Fill Jharkhand Polytechnic Online Application Form 2021 @ jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
In the paragraphs above, we have told you the eligibility, application fee, and other requirements. Now, we shall tell you the application process.
- Go to the Jharkhand PECE website, i.e. jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Once you are on the homepage of Jharkhand Polytechnic website jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in, look for the online application link of PECE 2021.
- Since you are using it for the first time, you have to rgister yourself.
- Thus, you have to go to the Registration tab.
- Here, enter your details for registration, i.e. name, mobile number, email ID, and submit them.
- After this, you receive a confirmation text on the phone number.
- From here, you receive the registration details that you can use to complete the jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in Polytechnic Application Form 2021.
- Once you login using the received details, you provide information on education, address, family details, and other personal details.
- After this, you Save and Continue these.
- Then, you upload the scanned images that you have and these have to be in jpeg/jpg format.
- Once this much work is complete, you have to pay the application fee.
- Go to the Payment button and pay using any of the available methods.
- After completing the payment, a candidate has to recheck all his information and then submit the form.
- Finally, the candidate completes the application and can therefore, save the copy for future references.
Links Related to the Jharkhand PECE Online Apply Form 2021
JCECEB Polytechnic Application Form 2021 FAQs
If a person is interested in the Marine Engineering program, he has to be minimum of 17 years old.
For the Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE) 2021, the Board has centers in seven districts of the state.
The important subjects for the Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam 2021 are Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.