Check Kalia Yojana New List 2021, Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List 2021, kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in Beneficiary List 2021, Kalia Yojana 1st 2nd 3rd List 2021.
The government of Odisha, under CM Naveen Patnaik started the Kalia Scheme. This scheme has been helping the farmers of the state to a great extent since then. In this post, we have discussed the Kalia Yojana New List 2021. After reading this, you will have information on the Kalia Scheme Beneficiary 1st 2nd 3rd List 2021.
Kalia Yojana New List 2021
Navigate To Content
- 1 Kalia Yojana New List 2021
- 2 kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in Scheme Beneficiary List 2021
- 3 Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List 2021
- 4 Links on Kalia Yojana Beneficiary Lists 2021
Since the Kalia scheme has been launched, the Odisha government has helped many farmers. Kalia stands for Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation. The main aim of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the farmers. With the help of the scheme, the government provides grants to small and marginal farmers of the state. Also, the scheme helps in making life easier for Landless families.
Furthermore, the Kalia Yojana has supported many vulnerable agricultural households and landless laborers in Odisha. In addition to this, the yojana covers insurance and provides loans (interest-free). Moreover, there are many more benefits that the scheme provides. However, to avail of the benefits, the recipients or the applicants have to have their names on the Kalia Yojana Beneficiary 1st 2nd 3rd List 2021. So, we will talk about the Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List 2021 here.
kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in Scheme Beneficiary List 2021
Kalia scheme is a financial assistance scheme and the government provides the money directly to the bank accounts of the recipients. For 2021, the government dedicated Rs. 1272 Crore for the Kalia Yojana recipients on 12th February. In Odisha, there are approximately 53 Lakh farmers who receive the benefits of the scheme. Under this scheme, the farmer receives Rs. 2000 as Direct Benefit Transfer. Also, for the current session, the government intends to distribute Rs. 10,000 annually.
In this, Rs. 4000 will be under the Kalia Yojana and the rest Rs. 6,000 under the PM KISAN Yojana. This scheme also helps the cultivators, and croppers in the state. In this post, we shall provide you with information on the objectives of the scheme, ineligibility, benefits, features, checking Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List 2021 procedure, etc. Thus, on reading this, you will get updates on many factors.
- rhreporting.nic.in IAY Beneficiary List 2021
- Anuprati Coaching Yojana 2021
- pmkisan.gov.in 8th Installment List 2021
If we mention some of the features, we would start by mentioning that the scheme provides Rs. 25,000 to each family for five seasons. This helps them in purchasing seeds, pesticides, fertilizers, etc. Apart from this, those who are into animal husbandry of any sort get Rs. 12,500 to set up small units. In addition to this, the vulnerable cultivators get Rs. 10,000 monthly to support the families. Also, the account holders get a total of Rs. 2 Lakh insurance cover. And, the government also provides them with Rs. 50,000 Crop Loan at zero interest and accident cover of Rs. 2 Lakh at Rs. 12 nominal rates.
Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List 2021
|Scheme||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA)|
|By||Odisha Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik|
|Launched On||21st December 2018|
|Category||Kalia Yojana New List 2021|
|Beneficiaries||Cultivators, Farmers, Croppers, and Landless Laborers|
Kalia Yojana New List 2021 Objectives
After reading the above paragraphs, you have known about the features that the scheme provides to the people of the various fields. Now, if you are new to the scheme or reading it for the first time, you should read about the objectives that the scheme has.
- PMAY 2021 Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana Registration
- labour.gov.in Registration 2021
- ncs.gov.in National Career Service 2021
- The biggest objective of the government behind the scheme is to help people get relieved from the debt they have. For this, the government has more than Rs. 10000 crore.
- Secondly, the government wishes to work on the poverty level of the state. Since the authorities are financially assisting the vulnerable agricultural workers, it helps in curbing poverty.
- Furthermore, the authorities help almost 92% of the cultivators in Odisha and other landless cultivators.
- In addition to these, the scheme also helps the government in increasing the income of farmers, developing the agriculture sector, and enhancing agricultural productivity.
Ineligibility- Kalia Scheme Beneficiary List 2021
Now, we shall talk about the factors that lead to ineligibility for the scheme. It is important to know these as the government won’t provide a person with benefits if he falls in the below-mentioned categories.
- The applicant should not be a medium or large-scale farmer.
- No one outside of Odisha will be considered.
- A person or his spouse working with the government (state or center) or PSU will also not be eligible.
- If an applicant is a pension holder, he cannot apply.
- A person belonging to urban local bodies also cannot be eligible.
- Or anyone who has been a central/ state minister or an MP/ MLA or a Mayor in the state won’t be eligible.
- One should not be an Income Taxpayer or minor and the beneficiary should be alive.
- Lastly, the
- person shouldn’t be holding constitutional posts.
Odisha Kalia Yojana New List 2021 Benefits
Here, we have mentioned certain benefits that the recipients get through the scheme.
- The applicants receive financial assistance in purchasing seeds, pesticides, fertilizers, and paying laborers. For this, the government provides Rs. 25,000 per family.
- Those who work in units like fisheries, goat-rearing, mushroom cultivation, beekeeping, etc. get an assistance of Rs. 12,500 from the authorities.
- Apart from this, people who are differently-abled or are old get Rs. 10,000 (per family) for sustenance.
- Also, the authorities provide Rs. 2,00,000 insurance cover to applicants from 18 to 50 years of age, at a nominal rate of Rs. 330. Rs. 165 out of these are paid by the Odisha government. Furthermore, the recipients get Accident covers at Rs. 12 annual premium. Rs. 6 is paid by the state authorities.
- Moreover, the applicants get interest-free crop loans up to Rs. 50,000 at zero interest.
Kalia Yojana Beneficiary 1st 2nd 3rd List 2021
After reading the basic and important information about the Kalia Yojana, you can now read about checking the Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List 2021.
- Go to the KALIA website, provided above.
- On the website page, go to the Kalia Yojana List 2021 option that you see in the menu bar.
- Then, you see a new page. There, select your ULB/ Block and then GP.
- Now, click on the View button.
- Then, a PDF Kalia Yojana List 2021 link will open for different Gram Panchayats.
- Next, click on your Gram Panchayat and provide the Captcha code.
- Finally, you can know about the Kalia Yojana List 2021 of your area.
- Furthermore, you have to look for the village name, Kalia ID, father’s/ husband’s name, gender, your name, etc.
Links on Kalia Yojana Beneficiary Lists 2021
Kalia Scheme New List 2021 FAQs
Yes, you can check the Grievance Application Status on the website by following these.
1. On the website, go to the Online Grievance Application Form link, at the right-hand corner.
2. In the next step, click on the Track your Application link.
3. On the page, provide your token number.
4. Lastly, go to the Show option and you can check your grievance application status.
Yes, the scheme helpline number is 1800-572-1122.
Yes, as proof, the authorities ask for the agricultural land papers of the applicant to apply for the scheme.