KPSC Group C Key Answer 2022 for Lab technician, Staff nurse, Labour inspector, accountant, accounts assistant, warden, junior accounts assistant, statistical inspector, 1st grade revenue inspector, marketing supervisor posts. Check KPSC Group C Cut off 2022 Expected and previous for all reservations such as general, obc, sc and st. So Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) is conducting Group C Non Technical Recruitment 2022. Many candidates registered for this recruitment from 20th August 2022 to 19th September 2022. Secondly, a written exam is being scheduled for recruitment on 4th, 5th and 19th December 2022.
There are many candidates who are going to appear in the written exam and can further download the KPSC Group C Answer Key 2022. Above all, you can find complete information in this post about Karnataka PSC Group C Answer Key 2022 Release date and Expected Cut Off marks for all the categories.
Navigate To Content
- 1 KPSC Group C Answer Key 2022
- 1.1 Karnataka Group C Key Answer 2022 Release Date
- 1.2 How to Download KPSC Group C Non Technical Answer Key 2022?
- 1.3 KPSC Group C Non Technical Expected Cut Off Marks 2022
- 1.4 Marks Calculation using Karnataka PSC Group C Key Answer 2022
- 1.5 Links Kpsc.kar.nic.in Group C Key Answer Key 2022
- 1.6 FAQs About Karnataka PSC Group C Answer Key 2022, Cut Off Marks
KPSC Group C Answer Key 2022
As we know, KPSC is conducting recruitment exam for Group C Non technical posts on 4th and 5th December 2022. Now candidates appearing in the Written exam are waiting for KPSC Group C answer key 2022 to be released so that they can check their marks. Moreover, make sure you appear and attempt well in the written exam to clear KPSC Group C Cut Off 2022.
There are many vacancies available for Non technical posts which are notified under this recruitment. Karnataka Public Service Commission is going to release Karnataka PSC Group C Non Technical Expected Cut Off 2022 category wise for eligible candidates who can proceed next.
Karnataka Group C Key Answer 2022 Release Date
|Conducting Authority||KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission)|
|Exam Name||KPSC Group C Non Technical Recruitment 2022|
|Number of Posts||500+ Vacancies|
|Name of Post||Lab Technician, Staff Nurse and More|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Type of Questions||MCQ type|
|KPSC Group C Exam Date||Announcing Soon|
|Karnataka Group C Non Technical Key Answers 2022 Release Date||Releasing Soon|
|Post category||Answer Key|
See the table appended above for complete information about Karnataka Group C Key Answers 2022 Release Date. Moreover, we have other information also like KPSC Group C Non Technical Result Date and number of posts. Secondly, you can check the official website from where you can download KPSC Key Answer Non Technical.
How to Download KPSC Group C Non Technical Answer Key 2022?
Follow the step by step guide below to download KPSC Group C Non Technical Answer Key 2022. Secondly, you can download this to evaluate your score in KPSC Group C Exam 2022.
- Visit online on the web portal of KPSC Group C Recruitment @kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Secondly, Click on the “Key Answers” tab in the main menu on Homepage.
- Thirdly, select Group C Non Technical Key answer on the next page.
- After that, you have to choose your Paper Code and click on submit.
- Finally, you can see your kpsc.kar.nic.in group C Non Technical Key Answer 2022.
- Download this file and calculate your score to see whether you clear or not.
KPSC Group C Non Technical Expected Cut Off Marks 2022
|Name of Category||KPSC Group C Non Technical Cut Off 2022 (Expected)|
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||65-70 Marks|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||50-55 Marks|
|ST (Scheduled Tribes)||50-55 Marks|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||65-70 Marks|
Marks Calculation using Karnataka PSC Group C Key Answer 2022
Candidates can calculate their marks using the Karnataka PSC Group C Non Technical Key Answer 2022. Moreover, you must follow the instructions below to check your final score after the exam.
- Firstly, you have to add one mark for every correct answer in your response sheet.
- Secondly, deduct 0.25 Marks for every incorrect answer in your sheet.
- Thirdly, no marks are allowed for blank answers in your sheet.
- Finally, sum up your marks for correct answers and deduct the negative marks from it.
- So in this way you can calculate your score using KPSC Group C Key Answer 2022. And guess your rank
Links Kpsc.kar.nic.in Group C Key Answer Key 2022
FAQs About Karnataka PSC Group C Answer Key 2022, Cut Off Marks
You can download Karnataka PSC Group C Answer Key 2022 from the web portal of Karnataka Public Service Commission @kpsc.kar.nic.in.
As per sources expected cut off marks for general category are going to be around 70-75 Marks.
There are more than 500 Vacancies for Group C Non Technical posts in KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission).