Maharashtra Job Portal Registration 2021 has been started, candidates those who which to get private or govt sector jobs under skilled, semi skilled program can get themselves registered at Mahajob Portal 2021 on mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in. Complete Mahajob Portal Registration Process 2021 is displayed here on this web page of NHM Punjab. we request you to follow the steps provided below for mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in Registration Form 2021.
Navigate To Content
- 1 Mahajob Portal Online Registration 2021
- 1.1 mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in Online Registration 2021
- 1.2 mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in Login & Application Form 2021
- 1.3 Mahajob Portal 2021: Information and Documents Required
- 1.4 Maharashtra Mahajob Portal Benefits 2021
- 1.5 Mahajob Portal Sectors Present 2021
- 1.6 How to Regsiter on the Mahajob Portal 2021 @ mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in ?
- 1.7 Area For Maharashtra job Portal Application Form 2021 & Registration Links
- 1.8 FAQs Related to Maharashtra Mahajon Portal Regsitration 2021
Mahajob Portal Online Registration 2021
Mahajobs is a joint venture between the Department of Labor, Department of Industries, and Skill Development-Entrepreneurship of the Government of Maharashtra. Maharashtra government launched the venture in order to connect job-seekers with entrepreneurs. The mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in portal, Mahajobs provides skilled workers to entrepreneurs to help them in completing the tasks. We all know that Covid -19 is not only a health crisis but also an economic crisis.
The measures that all governments took to handle it, affected the economy. The government has to realize that the current crisis needs attention along with a response to the economic needs. Thus, Maha jobs Portal 2021 was launched to help revive the economy. It will help enable the unemployed youth of Maharashtra in finding jobs.
This Maha Job portal was launched on 6th July 2020 by the Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Mr. Uddhav Thackeray. According to latest update, 147 entrepreneurs and 13300 people who were looking for jobs got selected via mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in portal registration 2021 on 1st day.
Maha Job portal provides 17 sectors to the job-seekers to register in like logistics, engineering, textile, and pharmaceuticals. Semi-skilled, skilled, and unskilled seekers can apply for jobs on the portal. All they have to do is upload documents on the portal, which the employers/ entrepreneurs access to provide jobs.
mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in Online Registration 2021
The Maha Job Portal 2021 comes as a great help to the unemployed people in Maharashtra and thus, depreciates the condition of unemployment. In the article below we are mentioning the information related to Maharashtra Job Portal 2021.
This post consists of requirements to apply on the portal, documents required, benefits of the portal, sectors available, how to register procedure, etc. Therefore, we suggest you read the complete article, know as much as you can and then apply on mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in portal.
mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in Login & Application Form 2021
|Name of the Scheme||Mahajob Portal 2021|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the state|
|Objective||Providing a commonplace for providing and searching jobs|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Benefits||Providing the unemployed youth of Maharashtra with employment opportunities|
|Category of the Post||Scheme of State Government|
Mahajob Portal 2021: Information and Documents Required
So far, we have talked about mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in portal and some of the benefits it has. Here, we are providing the personal information required by the applicant to apply on the portal, as well as the documents required for the same.
- Full name of the applicant
- Email ID
- Contact Number for OTP
- Address of Residence
- Photograph and other related documents
- Educational Qualification
The applicants must possess the documents mentioned below to apply on the portal. We are providing these details to you so that you collect them on time and apply on mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in portal hassle-free. Check the list below.
- Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra
- Educational Documents i.e. 10th Class Marksheet and Passing Certificate, 12th Class Marksheet and Passing Certificate, Graduation Marksheet, Post-graduation Marksheet, and any other marksheets and certificates.
- Skill Certificates
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport sized Photograph
Maharashtra Mahajob Portal Benefits 2021
We have told you some of the benefits mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in portal provides to the applicants. Here, we will provide you more benefits of the portal launched by the Maharashtra Government. This will help you clear your mindset and apply freely.
- Maha Job portal 2021 is open for all the jobless candidates of the state.
- The Ministry signed 12 MoUs with the venture and spent Rs. 16,000 Crore.
- The government of Maharashtra believes that approximately 80% of unemployed people will be brought under the same umbrella and will be helped.
Mahajob Portal Sectors Present 2021
The unemployed applicants who want to apply on mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in portal must also know the sectors available on the website. The person can look for a job in any of these sectors. The sectors provided are from various fields and thus, provide ample amount of opportunities to learn to the person. You can check the list of the different sectors below and choose the one for you.
- Aerospace and Aviation
- Textiles and Handlooms
- Strategic Manufacturing
- Capital Goods
- Paint and Coatings
- Electronics and Hardware
- Food Processing
- Life Sciences
- Leather Industry
- Instrumentation, Automation, Surveillance, and Communication
- Iron and Steel Industry
How to Regsiter on the Mahajob Portal 2021 @ mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in ?
In order to help you further with the information on mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in portal, we provide you the process of regsitration on the website. You can go through the steps mentioned below and follow them on the portal to regsiter yourself.
- Visit the Official Website at mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in
The first step is to visit the official website of Maha Job Portal 2021 Login, i.e. mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Home page of mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in
When visiting the homepage, look for the ‘Jobseeker Regsitration’ link and click on it.
- Jobseeker Form
The Jobseeker form will be avaiable on your screen and you have to enter the details like name, email ID, mobile number, domicile certificate, captcha code, etc.
After filling in the basic details, you have to submit the application, after which you will have to log in.
- Login with credentials
You now have to Maha Job Portal 2021 Login using your credentials and create a profile.
- Upload Documents
Once you have created your profile, you can upload the required documents on the profile.
- Enter Details
You now have to enter your details like personal information, current address, permanent address, work experience, educational details, skill details, willingness to relocate, and languages known.
In the end, you have to submit the form and your profile will be created.
Area For Maharashtra job Portal Application Form 2021 & Registration Links
|Maha Job Portal Registration Link:||Click Here To Register|
|Mahajob Portal Candidate Login:||Click Here To login|
FAQs Related to Maharashtra Mahajon Portal Regsitration 2021
The jobseekers can log in on the website by following these steps.
1. Visit the official website of mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in portal.
2. On the homepage, go to the ‘Job Finder Login’ link.
3. Enter the email ID, name, mobile number, password, and captcha code.
4. Click on the ‘login’ button.
5. You will successfully login to the website.
Yes, you can easily track your application on the website by following these steps.
1. Visit the official website of Mahajob Portal 2021.
2. Login with your ID and Password.
3. Go to the ‘track application’ tab.
4. Enter Tracking ID and the Industry.
5. The tracking status will be available on your screen.
The name of the portal is Maharashtra Mahajob Portal.
The contact number of the portal is 022-61316405.