DVET ITI Application Form Dates 2021. Latest Update on ITI forms 2021. Check Maharashtra ITI eligibility now. Registrations for ITI 2021. Apply now for Maharashtra DVET ITI 2021. Check all details inside.
Department of Vocational Education & Training or generally as DVET is in Maharashtra. It offers the ITI or Industrial Training Institutes to take the admission of the candidates for higher education. Thus, the admission is based on the marks in their previous exams. Hence merit list comes out announcing the list of candidates eligible for the ITI courses.
Yearly lakhs of students take the ITI admission. The objective is to get the trainings and start their careers in good time. DVET ITI Application form is available at the DVET website at admission.dvet.gov.in. Hence students can fill the forms online by visiting the site.
We will touch upon DVET ITI Application forms, its eligibility, registrations and much more. Thus, stay till the end and get all answers to your doubts. Later on, feel free to mention your queries. We will answer it as soon as possible.
Navigate To Content
- 1 Maharashtra DVET ITI Application Form 2021
- 2 admission.dvet.gov.in ITI Online Registration Form 2021
- 3 DVET ITI Eligibility 2021:
- 4 Maharashtra ITI Application Form 2021 Filling Procedure:
- 5 Maharashtra DVET ITI 2021 Registration Form
- 6 DVET ITI Counselling 2021:
- 7 FAQ’S on Maharashtra 2021 DVET ITI Application Form:
Maharashtra DVET ITI Application Form 2021
Now that the students are eager to grab their seat in ITI colleges. Hence all they are now waiting for is the DVET ITI forms 2021. Therefore let me tell you that, the Maharashtra ITI forms are going to roll out soon. From 1st week of August 2021, the forms of ITI college will be out. hence, all the students who want to move ahead with their respective trades must follow the DVET ITI Application Form 2021 dates regularly.
DVET allows the students to pursue ITI courses from various govt. as well as the private colleges in Maharashtra. Thus, you have to fill the form using correct credentials than your first step towards your preferable course is now set.
admission.dvet.gov.in ITI Online Registration Form 2021
|A. DVET ITI Online forms 2021||First week of Aug, 2021|
|B. DVET ITI Last Date of Application||Last week of November 2021|
|C. DVET Maharashtra Website for admission||admission.dvet.gov.in|
DVET ITI Eligibility 2021:
Though many of you are willing to fill the Maharashtra DVET ITI form 2021 and take admission in various ITI courses. But before you apply and submit fees, you must see if you are eligible for filling the DVET ITI Application Form 2021 or not. Hence, eligibility criterion carries important information regarding the age, nationality and qualification details. Check the same below as I have covered all the things here for you:-
- Nationality: Only Indian candidates having the “Domicile of Maharashtra” are eligible here. Remember you need to produce the Domicile during the admission counselling. Candidate’s whose parents are currently in the state govt. offices are also eligible for the Admission.
- Age Criterion : The age of the applying candidate must be in between 17-20 years of age.
- Educational Qualification : Applying candidate currently sitting for 12th Board or have passed the exam with min 55 % are eligible.
DVET Application fee for ITI 2021:
While you are filling the DVET ITI Application Form 2021, you have to pay the fees as well else your form will not be accepted without it. Moreover, make sure to pay the fees through online mode. For instance using Internet Banking, Credit /Debit Card, Google Pay, Paytm etc.
|Category of the Student||Fees to be paid|
|A. General/ Unreserved/ OBC Category||Rs. 150/-|
|B. SC/ ST Category||Rs. 100/-|
|C. Students apart from Maharashtra||Rs. 300/-|
Maharashtra ITI Application Form 2021 Filling Procedure:
Once the link of ITI Application is 2021 is out, then you can fill the admission form carefully as mentioned here. Remember, filling the DVET ITI Application Form 2021 correctly is very important. Otherwise, your DVET ITI Application Form 2021 will certainly get rejected. You can only fill the form from the website of DVET Maharashtra at admission.dvet.gov.in. Make sure, while making the fees payment the site is genuine and do it in front of your parents.
Now I will give simple steps to let you fill your form online yourself. Check it below:-
- First and foremost check into the DVET Maharashtra website at https://admission.dvet.gov.in/.
- Second step is to go to candidates corner and proceed with “New Registration”.
- Here, you have to enter your name, no. , active and valid email id etc to proceed ahead.
- Once you are done with the steps 3rd, then you will get the OTP and use it to sign in next time you want to fill the DVET ITI Application Form 2021.
- Further you have to login with the Registration Id and the password as sent to your no. an mail id.
- Later on, fill your details like name, your parents name, your address, your academics result, the course you are interested in etc.
- Next, you have to submit documents like your Id proof, Photograph, Signature, board marksheets etc.
- Now submit the fees via online mode. For instance using Internet Banking, Credit /Debit Card, Google Pay, Paytm etc.
- Finally after verifying the application once, tap on the “Submit” button. Your DVET ITI application form 2021 is successfully submitted.
Maharashtra DVET ITI 2021 Registration Form
The official website of Maharashtra DVET that is https://admission.dvet.gov.in/ releases the result in their website admission.dvet.gov.in. Hence the result will be out with the ITI Merit List 2021. Although it is quite interesting to note that no exam was taken before. Thus, the results will be based on the marks achieved by the student in his/ her 10th and 12th class.
Therefore, the performance of the school academics plays a major role in the final merit list of the student. Hence to “check your merit list” you have to again visit the DVET site at https://admission.dvet.gov.in/.
You have to login with same registration Id and password you used while filling the DVET ITI Application Form 2021. After entering it, you can see whether your name is in the list or not. All the Best folks!
NOTE: If you have missed the login details by any means, then also you can login. Here, you have to tap on “Forgot password”. Now they will give option of sending details via mobile or mail. You can tick the suitable option and continue the rest of the process.
DVET ITI Counselling 2021:
This is the last step of getting admission in a college. As soon as the merit list is out, the procedure for admission counseling begins. Hence, the DVET ITI Admission Counselling 2021 will start by September 2021 most probably. The merit list helps in letting you select your seat in preferred college and course. Thus the one who is last in the merit list will have no option left and have to contend with the available options.
On the day of the counselling you must carry following documents:-
- All your academic marksheets (preferably 10th and 12th class) and school passing out certificates and the character certificate.
- Your valid ID proof. For instance, Aadhar Card or the school Id, birth certificate.
FAQ’S on Maharashtra 2021 DVET ITI Application Form:
Most probably by first week of August, 2021. However we will update it here if it happens before.
Do not worry, as even the authorities are aware of the reason. Whole country is going through the same situation. There will definitely be some provisions like filling that column will not necessary hence you can leave it and proceed ahead by filling other details.
It will start once the counseling gets over. Most probably by September 2021.
Currently watching the situation, you will have to attend it online until we see minimum corona cases and everybody is fully vaccinated.