Here, we have mentioned the NADRS 2.0 Login 2021- National Animal Disease Reporting System. You can also know about other schemes by the government on this portal. Also, you can get information on the NADRS 2.0 Login 2021 application here.
National Animal Disease Repoarting System Online Registration Form, NADRS 2.0 Registration procedure here on this page.
Navigate To Content
- 1 NADRS 2.0 Login 2021- National Animal Disease Reporting System
- 2 nadrsapps.gov.in Login 2021 Registration
- 3 Links For NADRS 2.0 Login 2021
NADRS 2.0 Login 2021- National Animal Disease Reporting System
NADRS stands for National Animal Health Reporting System. The system helps in rectifying diseases in animals so that they can be treated. NADRS also has a mobile application in its name. This application is easily available for download in Play Store. Additionally, the system helps the rural population in taking care of the cattle. Thus, NADRS diminishes financial stocks, informs about disorders, and prevents animals from illnesses.
Furthermore, the system keeps the data confidential and secured. Talking about other systems, it is important to mention Management Information System (MIS) and Geographic Interface System (GIS). NADRS 2.0 Login 2021 applies these systems for their functioning. Thus, these systems prove beneficial when it comes to taking remedial actions.
Motive Behind NADRS 2.0 2021
The government launched the system with certain motives to take care of. You can read the objectives behind NADRS 2.0 Login 2021 in the points mentioned below.
- To identify the types of diseases existing in our country.
- Determine the location and level of diseases.
- To determine the importance of different diseases.
- For setting Priorities to use resources for disease control activities.
- To Respond to the outbreak of the diseases.
- Demonstrate status of diseases to trading partners.
- To meet the requirements of international organizations.
nadrsapps.gov.in Login 2021 Registration
|Name of the System||National Animal Disease Reporting System 2.0|
|Commonly Known As||NADRS 2.0|
|Concerned Department||Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying, and Fisheries|
|Objective of the System||To Prevent Animals from Dangerous Diseases|
Benefits of NADRS 2.0- National Animal Disease Reporting System 2021
Now that the government has initiated a system to help the rural population, it is important to learn more about the benefits of the National Animal Disease Reporting System. We have mentioned the benefits below. You can read them here.
- It is easier to manage any kind of data digitally, be it on humans or diseases that affect animals.
- A single NADRS provides various services.
- People who use NADRS 2.0 can report diseases from any corner of India.
- The system is free of cost to use, thus, there is no harm in using the app.
- The most important thing is the security that the system makes sure. The data is not shared to anyone.
NADRS 2.0 Login 2021: Services Provided
The people who wish to use the app, especially the ones staying in rural areas must know the services which the system provides. In the paragraph above, we have told the benefits of NADRS 2.0. In this paragraph, we have talked about the services provided by the system.
- Modification Vaccination
- Feature of Dashboard
- A Module is added to seize diseases in fish
- Revised First Information Report (FIR)
- A module on getting details on ‘Animal Health Camps’ is also there.
- Daily Incidence Cases (DI)
- Treatment of targets and accomplishments process is initiated
- One can upload pictures of the diseases while reporting.
- A provision to conduct state-wise surveys and meetings to check the status.
- To keep a continuous check on animals, data will be shared with the National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology and Disease Informatics (NIVEDI).
Steps to Login into the National Animal Disease Reporting System (NADRS) 2021
So far, we know most of you would have thought of using the system for your animals. If you are one of them and are thinking of ways to login into the NADRS 2.0 Login 2021 system, you can read the steps mentioned below. We have given the procedure to login into the system here.
- The first step that you have to follow is, visit the official website of the NADRS, which is mentioned in the paragraphs above. However, we shall mention again, nadrsapps.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you will see the Login tab on the right side of the computer screen.
- Click on the link and then you will see a new page.
- Here, you will have to enter details like your registration ID/ user ID and the code. After this, click on the login button.
- Finally, the NADRS 2.0 Login 2021 Dashboard will appear on your computer screen.
- Now, you will be able to check all the services that the system provides and access them.
National Animal Disease Reporting System (NADRS) 2.0 Mobile Application 2021
If you wish to download the NADRS mobile application and avail of the services and benefits in an easier way, you can read the steps mentioned below. Here, we have talked about the procedure to download the app on your mobile phone. You can read the steps and follow them on the website.
- Go to the official website of the NADRS.
- There, on the homepage, you will find the ‘Download Mobile apk’ link in the menu bar.
- Click on the link to download the file.
- Now, the National Animal Disease Reporting System (NADRS) 2.0 application will be downloaded on your phone.
Links For NADRS 2.0 Login 2021
FAQs Related to NADRS 2.0 Login 2021
To change the procedure on the NADRS platform, you have to visit the official website or go to the app. On the website, log in with the essential details. In the next step, click on the Change Password option on the left corner of the dashboard. Now, enter the details and the new password, as well as the old password. Finally, your password will change.
To know the benefits of the NADRS 2.0, you can check the post above, as we have provided the information there.
No, the data remains completely safe and secure on the NADRS 2.0.
There are many services that the NADRS 2.0 provides. You can know the by reading the post above and also by visiting the official website of the system.