NHM Punjab Bridge Course July 2020 BFUHS Bridge Programme for Certificate in Community Health Notification, Apply Online: – Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot invites online application form for Admission in Bridge Programme for Certificate in Community Health under National Health Mission, Punjab. Online Application Form invited two times in a year by official exam authority i.e. for January and July session. Candidates who have passed B.Sc nursing and equivalent can fill BFUHS 6 Months Bridge Programme for Certificate in Community Health (CCH) Online Application Form 2020 for Jan or July Session Before last date. Start Date of online application form for BFUHS Bridge Course Admission 2020 will be release soon in official notification at official website i.e. www.bfuhs.ac.in. We will also upload this news at our web portal after official declaration.
Candidates who want to fill this form can check NHM Punjab BRIDGE Course Application Form 2020 Apply Online can check Eligibility like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Form Fees, Start Date & Last Date below at this page.
BFUHS Bridge Course July 2020 Online Application Form
Many thousands candidates are looking for the notification of Bridge Course Programme. Candidates who successfully complete this course will be posted at these Sub Centers as Community Health Officers (CHOs) to lead a primary health care team consisting of frontline workers such as the female health workers (ANMs), male health worker (MPW), and ASHAs. The Bridge Program will be implemented through the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU).
Don’t go here and there to search important dates, direct links to download notification and fill online application form, download syllabus, exam date and admit card, Result and counseling because we will update it here after official release.
Note: – Below given image is for Previous year January Session 2020. July Session update will be updated shortly by official exam authority. Stay tuned with us for getting latest news updates.
NHM Punjab 6 Months Bridge Programme for Certificate in Community Health 2020 Notification
|Examination Authority||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot|
|Course Name||6 Months Bridge Course in CCH|
|Total Empty Seats||1000 Seats|
|List of Colleges||Given below|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc Nursing / BAMS|
|Age Limit||Not more than 35 & 40 Years|
|Start date||Not Released|
|Selection Process||Written Exam of 100 Marks|
|Article Category||NHM Punjab|
BFUHS 6 Months Bridge Course July 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: – B.Sc in Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc nursing from a recognized Institute/University. Registered with Punjab Nursing Registration Council.
- BAMS from recognized University or Statutory State Board and Enrolment on State Register or Central Register of Ayurveda.
- Only those candidates who have passed Punjabi subject in matriculation standard are eligible to apply.
NHM Punjab 6 Months Bridge Course 2020 Selection Process
- Written test of 100 Marks shall be conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot and Merit List shall be prepared only on the basis of marks obtained in the written test. You can download BFUHS Bridge Course Syllabus 2020 Pdf through this website and official website.
- The minimum passing marks shall be 35% for all categories (reserved and un-reserved categories) in written test i.e. 35 Marks out of 100.
- 5 times the number of candidates of actual vacancies in each category shall be called for the Counseling.
BFUHS 6 Months Bridge Programme for Certificate in Community Health 2020 Application Form Fees
- 590/- (including GST) to be paid by candidate for online admission application form through Bank Challan of OBC Bank for fee.
- For more details about it doesn’t forget to download official advertisement.
Www.bfuhs.ac.in Bridge Course 2020 Online Form Important Date
|Start Date of Online Form||Notify Soon|
|Admit Card Download Date||–|
|Counselling / Seat Allotment||–|
Www.nhm.punjab.gov.in Bridge Course 2020 Seats Distribution Category Wise
- Backward Classes, Punjab
- BC-Ex Servicemen/LDESM Punjab
- Ex Servicemen/LDESM, Punjab
- Freedom Fighters Punjab
- General (Economic Weaker Section)
- Physically Handicapped, Punjab
- Scheduled Castes Ramdasia & others, Punjab
- Scheduled Castes Ramdasia & others Ex Servicemen/LDESM Punjab
- Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs Punjab
- Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs Ex Servicemen/LDESM Punjab
- Scheduled Castes -Sports Persons, Punjab
- Sports Persons, Punjab
|BFUHS Update||BFUHS Recruitment 2020|
|Check Here >>||NHM Punjab Recruitment 2020|
|Download||NHM Punjab Admit Card 2020|
|Syllabus Download Link||NHM Punjab Syllabus 2020|
|Result||NHM Punjab Result 2020|
|Official Website of NHM Punjab||www.nhm.punjab.gov.in|
How to Apply Online NHM Punjab Bridge Course July 2020 Application Form @ bfuhs.ac.in?
Only those candidates can fill who have completed all above given criteria. Follow the below given steps and direct links to easily fill application form.
- Candidates, first of all visit official website of NHM Punjab or BFUHS.
- After that click on link “Career” in menu bar.
- Now check all notifications and download bridge programme notice and read it carefully.
- After that click on “Apply online”
- Fill all details in online application form.
- Once upload all documents and check that all details are correct or not.
- Then submit online application form.
- Take a print out of it for further uses.
- All the best for further uses.
Comment below in comment box to ask anything about this article. Bookmark this web page for getting latest news updates about this article Share this article on social networking websites.
Due to Covid -19 Pandemic July session online application form not released online. It will be released soon. So stay online at this website for latest updates.
Yes you can fill this form after giving resign from current post before joining 6-Months Bridge Program (Certificate) in Community Health.