Paymanager Login Employee, DDO Paymanager Login, Bank Paymanager Login, Paymanager Department Login all updates regarding paymanager.raj.nic.in Login 2021. Check and know details about Paymanager Login, Registration by ddo, banks, department at paymanager.raj.nic.in. In the world of digitization, many organizations are coming up with their own portals to make things easier for people. From food and healthcare to bill payments, everything is online. PayManager Login 2021 is one of such portals by the Government of Rajasthan. So, we shall talk about it in detail.
Navigate To Content
PayManager Employee Login
In a fast world like today’s, everyone looks for easier options. These options are for faster processes and are more efficient. One of the areas where digitalization has worked properly is payments. Almost everyone prefers online payments these days. Many state governments have even launched proper official websites for payment purposes. So has the Government of Rajasthan. This PayManager portal by the Rajasthan government is also a portal for online payments. All government employees in Rajasthan can get bill details. Also, these employees can get details on the bonus, encashment bills, DA arrears, etc. The users have to have a login ID and password to access these bills. Through the PayManager portal, the government keeps an account of the salary receipts and other documents.
PayManager Employee Login
We gave you a general idea of the functioning of the portal. Now, in order to avail of these functions, one has to be a registered user. To make the paymanager.raj.nic.in Login 2021 process easier, we have the Paymanager Login steps for employees.
- Go to the PayManager website.
- Right on the homepage, you will find the For DDO/ Employee Login link.
- You have to click on it and when the next page appears, fill in your ID and Password.
- Then, after filling in the captcha code, submit the page.
- You now have to select between DDO and Employee, whichever works for you.
- Then, finally, click on the paymanager.raj.nic.in Login 2021 link.
If you don’t Remember Password
Many times, because of so many passwords that we have created and that we use, we miss out on the required passwords. This can happen while logging in to the PayManager site too. In case you get stuck there, you can retrieve the password easily. Visit the Forgotten Your Password link and then provide your date of birth, employee ID, mobile number, and bank details. Then, submit to verify your contact. Once that is done, you will get a link to create a new password. After creating it, you can successfully log in and save the password.
Bank Registration on PayManager
You read the steps to log in as an employee. On the portal many kinds of users are present. These can be employees, bankers, department heads, etc. So, the portal presents an open platform for all of these users to register and log in. Here, you can read how to register with regards to the bank.
- Go to the website.
- Look for the Bank Registration link.
- When the page appears, you have to provide details as DDO.
- Now, choose the bank as an option.
- Provide its code and then select a username.
- After this, fill in the contact and communication details.
- Finally, set a password that is strong and that you can remember.
- In the end, you can verify and then complete the process.
After this, it becomes easier for you to log in. You can directly visit the paymanager.raj.nic.in Login 2021 option. Fill in the credentials that you set and then continue.
Department Head Registration
After the Bank registration, comes the Department registration. Follow the steps below to do it successfully.
- After visiting the website, you’ll find the HOD Registration option below the login button.
- On clicking that option, you will be taken to fill in IFMS details.
- Then, provide the personal details as the empty spaces require.
- After filling this, you will receive an OTP which you have to re-enter.
- Now, you have to go to the ActiveXDownload option and prepare to download the software.
- You now have to install this software and keep following the steps to download the required certificate.
In order to Log in as a Head of Department, start with going to the login option on the page. On the page, provide the username and password. After entering the captcha code, you have to select the HOD/ Sub HOD option and then, submit the form.
PayManager Department Login
So far, you read about the Employee, Bank, and HOD login processes. Now, we shall tell you the final user login process, i.e. of Department.
- Open the PayManager website.
- Then, go to the Alternate URL 2 option, which is below the login option at the end of the page.
- A page to log in will appear.
- Then, there in the empty spaces, provide the credentials.
- After entering the security code, choose Department as an option and submit the page.
- Then, the Department login is complete for you.
Links on PayManager Login Site: paymanager.raj.nic.in
PayManager Login at paymanager.raj.nic.in FAQs
Yes, the users get four options to register on the website. The user can choose as per his requirements.
The salary section on the dashboard of the user provides information on benefits, personal data, deductions, and payments.
The options that are available on the website are reports, bill processing, staff corner, system administration, authorization, support, etc.