Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Account 2021 List available at pmjdy.gov.in. Check PMJDY 2021 Beneficiary List, PM Jan Dhan Yojana Registration Form 2021 and pmjdy.gov.in Application Form, PMJDY 2021 Apply Online, Pmjdy.gov.in Apply Online, Check PM Jan Dhan Yojana List 2021.
With the help of PMJDY, the government provides financial assistance to those who have no access to bank accounts. Some of the benefits that these people ger are banking, pension, and insurance. Also, people can open a zero balance account under the scheme. To provide you more insights on the scheme, we have mentioned PMJDY 2021.
PMJDY 2021 PM Jan Dhan Yojana List
Through the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY), the government stepped in to provide many benefits to families without bank accounts. Here, the people don’t have to maintain any minimum balance to maintain and it works on the bank’s savings account interest rate. In addition to this, the scheme provides overdraft facilities and simple transfers of money. The yojana is a financial inclusion yojana where the government helped the people open at least one bank account in the household. This helped them gain subsidies, wages, and other added benefits. During the pandemic, the PMJDY account holders have received benefits from the government under the relief package of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana. As per the reports, till January 2021, the scheme benefitted 41.6 crore individuals and has transferred Rs. 119,706.97 Crore to the accounts.
PM Jan Dhan Yojana Beneficiary List 2021
Reports say that out of the total accounts that were opened under the scheme, 22.44 crore were of women and 18.19 crore that of men. This shows that the scheme has been one of the biggest successes of the government of India in restoring balance. Here, we would like to talk about the history of the scheme. The government of India launched the scheme on 28th August 2014 in Delhi. Since then, the government has not only opened billions of bank accounts but also has provided several benefits to the users. Behind the launch, the main motive of the government was to make pension, credit, financial services, and other banking facilities accessible to the users. Also, this has made many people access banking facilities easily.
pmjdy.gov.in Jan Dhan List 2021
|Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMDJY)|
|Under||Government of India|
|Department||Department of Finance Services, Ministry of Finance|
|PM Jan Dhan Yojana List Date||July 2021|
|Type||Financial Inclusion Program|
|Tagline||Mera Khata Bhagya Vidhata|
|Launch||28th August 2014|
PMJDY Registration Form 2021 Apply Online
All the people who have already registered for the scheme already know how beneficial the scheme is. They know how many facilities the government has provided them since the beginning. However, for those who haven’t registered yet, you can read the benefits below and register on the website.
- All those who don’t have bank accounts will get to open a bank account.
- After registering, the beneficiaries get interests from the government in their bank accounts.
- PM Jan Dhan accounts can be easily opened with zero balance and thus maintaining a minimum balance.
- The users then get RuPay Debit Card and the users can easily transfer cash anywhere in the country.
- As mentioned above, the users can get benefits like pension, insurance, subsidy facilities.
- The eligible PM Jan Dhan account holders get insurance of Rs. 1 Lakh (insurance cover) and for those who opened accounts after 28th August 2018, the amount is Rs. 2 Lakh.
- Those who opened their first accounts from 15th August 2014 to 31st January 2015, get insurance of Rs. 3 Lakh.
- Also, they get a facility of overdraft of up to Rs. 10,000. Here, a lady as an account holder is preferred by the government.
Also, we would like to mention who all can PM Jan Dhan Yojana Apply Online. To avail of the benefits of the yojana, the applicants have to be more than 10 years old. Also, the beneficiaries of age 18 to 65 years get overdraft facilities.
PM Jan Dhan Yojana Application Form 2021 At pmjdy.gov.in
Now that you know the benefits and eligibility of the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, it’s easy for you to proceed with the application process. All the people who wish to gain the benefits can now do so by following the steps of application here.
- Go to the PM Jan Dhan Yojana website, i.e. pmjdy.gov.in.
- Then, go to the homepage of the site and you can see an application there.
- On seeing it, download the application and then go to the ‘Account Opening Form’ option there on the screen.
- Fill in the form as per your suitability and submit it.
- Also, those who wish to fill in the offline form have to fill it properly too.
- Now, you have to carry the form to the nearest bank along with the documents required by the bank.
- Submit it there and then the bank personnel will guide you ahead.
- Once all the procedure is complete, your PM Jan Dhan Account will open successfully.
PMJDY 2021 Documents Required
Talking about the documents, you can check them here.
- PAN Card number
- Voter’s ID or Ration Card
- NREGA job card signed by the State government.
- UIDAI Letter with Aadhaar details.
- Or, any other document by the Central government will work.
- An ID card of the applicant
- And a letter with an attested photo of the applicant that is signed by a Gazetted Officer.
Links For PM JDY Application Form Beneficiary List 2021
- PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2021
- PM Kisan KCC Apply Online
- pmkisan.gov.in 9th Installment Status
- PM Kisan Correction Form 2021
- PM Kisan Aadhaar Card Link
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana List 2021 FAQs
Yes, a person above the age of 10 years will be eligible for opening a PMJDY account.
Yes, a person has to carry an NREGA card with himself when he decides to get his account opened.
The overdraft facility that the beneficiary receives from the government after opening the account is Rs. 5000 to each account.
The public sector banks associated with PMJDY are Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC), Indian Bank, Syndicate Bank, Corporation Bank, Vijaya Bank, etc.