RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Vacancy 2022: Register online here for 3000 School Lecturer Jobs in Government Schools in Rajasthan. People who are 21-40 years of age and are looking for Government Jobs can register for the 3000 vacancies that have been announced for the teachers and the lecturers in various subjects. RPSC 1st Grade Recruitment 2022 category-wise posts have been mentioned below in this article. Also, for those who were seeking jobs in the teaching sector, this announcement of RPSC 3000 Jobs has opened a new gateway of opportunities for job seekers.
Navigate To Content
- 1 RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Vacancy 2022
- 1.1 rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 Bharti
- 1.2 RPSC Grade 1 Recruitment 2022 Subject Wise Vacancies
- 1.3 RPSC 1st Grade Notification 2022 Teacher Recruitment
- 1.4 RPSC 1st Grade Teacher 2022 Age Limit
- 1.5 RPSC 1st Grade School Teacher Selection Process 2022
- 1.6 RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Paper 1 Syllabus 2022: General Studies and Awareness
- 1.7 RPSC 1st Grade Paper-2 Syllabus 2022: Specific Subject Related
- 1.8 Important Links For RPSC 1st Grade Vacancy 2022
- 1.9 How To Apply For RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- 1.10 FAQ’s about RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Vacancy 2022
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Vacancy 2022
As per the latest update mentioned on the official website of RPSC i.e. the Rajasthan Public Service Commission, the RPSC Grade 1 Teacher Recruitment 2022 and Lecturers in Rajasthan for different subjects is soon going to start. Now, the dates for the commencement of the Registration Process have not been announced yet. However, we will intimate you as soon as the registration and the application form filling dates are announced officially. The link is provided below in order to register for the posts of School Teacher/ Lecturer. Check RPSC 1st Grade Subject wise vacancy list 2022 for the teachers as follows:
rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 Bharti
|Authority||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Designation||Grade 1 Teacher Recruitment|
|Online Registration Date||Starting January 2022|
|Vacancies Available in Subjects||Maths, Science, Social Science, Arts, Economics, Commerce, History, Chemistry, Biology, English|
|Process||Written Exam, Document Verification|
|Pay Scale||Pay Level 12|
RPSC Grade 1 Recruitment 2022 Subject Wise Vacancies
|Subject Wise Posts||Total Vacancies|
RPSC 1st Grade Notification 2022 Teacher Recruitment
In the process of RPSC 1st Grade Bharti 2022 the interested candidates have to first register themselves on the official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission. Candidates must enter their details along with their subject specialization. The application fee for the exam is from Rs. 50- 250 varying on the basis of the category to which you belong.
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher 2022 Age Limit
As decided officially the age limit for applicants as School Teachers in Rajasthan varies from 21-40 years. Candidates who are less than 21 years and greater than 40 years of age cannot apply for the RPSC Grade 1 Teacher vacancy 2022. Now, there has been age relaxation granted to the candidates who belong to the reserved categories.
|Rajasthan SC/ST/OBC Males||5 years|
|Rajasthan SC/ST/OBC Females||10 Years|
|General Category Females||5 years|
|Widow||No upper Age-limit|
RPSC 1st Grade School Teacher Selection Process 2022
The selection criteria of School Teachers and Lecturers include a written examination. There are two papers that the candidates need to give i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 is of 150 marks and paper 2 is of 300 marks. Those who clear the written examination are called for the verification of documents. A merit list is created that contains the names of the contenders who have been selected finally.
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Paper 1 Syllabus 2022: General Studies and Awareness
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Rajasthan History, Indian History, Indian National Movement||15||30|
|Mental Ability, Maths, Hindi, English||20||40|
|General Science, Polity, Geography||15||30|
|Right to Education Act 2009, Educational Management in Rajasthan||15||30|
RPSC 1st Grade Paper-2 Syllabus 2022: Specific Subject Related
The second paper contains the questions that are related
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Subject Knowledge- Senior Secondary Level||55||110|
|Subject Knowledge- Graduation Level||55||110|
|Subject Knowledge- Postgraduation Level||10||20|
|General Science, Pedagogy, Teaching and Learning, Use of Computer in Teaching||30||60|
Important Links For RPSC 1st Grade Vacancy 2022
|RPSC Official Portal||rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in|
|RPSC Teacher/ Lecturer Registration 2022||Available Soon|
How To Apply For RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Visit official web portal of Rajasthan public Service Commission www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on the Apply Online option available on the homepage of Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
- Click on the RPSC 1st Grade Recruitment Portal Option.
- Enter the details as asked like Name of the Candidate, Father’s Name, Degree, Marks etc.
- Click on the Fee Payment option and pay the fees using the payment options provided online.
- After payment is done click on the final submission option.
- Your application for the required post will be submitted successfully.
FAQ’s about RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Vacancy 2022
Ans. Total 3000 vacancies for various subjects have been declared.
Ans. There are two rounds in the RPSC 1st Grade Bharti 2022 process namely written examination and document verification.
Ans. The application fee will be submitted online on the official website of RPSC i.e. www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Ans. For Maths-160, Chemistry-193