RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2022 is out now and candidates can fill it online @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Secondly, RPSC Second Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 is out for 10000+ Vacancies. After that, Rajasthan 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2022 is out for multiple subjects like Urdu, Sanskrit, Hindi, Punjabi, Social Science and Science. Finally, you can find RPSC Second Grade teacher syllabus and Rajasthan 2nd Grade Teacher Syllabus for 2022 for Paper-1 and Paper-2.
Navigate To Content
- 1 RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2022
- 1.1 RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Notification 2022
- 1.2 Rajasthan PSC Second Grade Teacher Online Application Form 2022
- 1.3 Rajasthan 2nd Grade Teacher 2022-Age Limit
- 1.4 RPSC Grade 2 Teacher Recruitment Eligibility
- 1.5 Process to Apply for RPSC Grade 2nd Teacher Vacancy 2022
- 1.6 rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Second Grade Teacher Bharti Syllabus 2022
- 1.7 Paper -1 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- 1.8 RPSC Grade 2 teacher Syllabus and Exam Pattern (Paper -2)
- 1.9 Link To Fill Rajasthan 2nd Grade Recruitment 2022
- 1.10 FAQs About Rajasthan 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2022
As a part of fresh recruitment drive, RPSC 2nd Grade teacher vacancy 2022 notification is out in which more than 10,000 posts of Grade 2 Teacher are available. Interested Candidates who wish to join Rajasthan Public Service Commission Second Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 must go through this post. Moreover, you must know that this is bumper recruitment for teacher job aspirants in Rajasthan state. Interested Candidates can fill RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Application Form 2022 online @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in and appear in the recruitment exam further. Finally, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Second Grade Teacher Bharti 2022 is out for teacher recruitment in multiple subjects. Go through this post below for information about Rajasthan Second Grade Teacher Recruitment Eligibility and Age Limit.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Notification 2022
|Name of Conducting Body||RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission)|
|Exam Name||2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment Exam 2022|
|Name of Post||Grade-2 Teacher|
|Mode of Application||Online Application|
|Start Date for Online Application Form||Starting Soon|
|Notification Release Date||Releasing Here|
|Number of 2nd Grade teacher Posts||10000+|
|Last date to apply for 2nd Grade Teacher Job||TBA|
|Post Category||Online Form|
In the table appended above, you can find details about RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Notification 2022. Moreover, you can also find details about Start Date for Recruitment Registration and Rajasthan Second Grade Teacher Post official website.
Rajasthan PSC Second Grade Teacher Online Application Form 2022
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission 2nd Grade Teacher Online Application form 2022 is going to be released soon for ease of candidates.
- You must check your eligibility for a teacher post by going through instructions below.
- Thirdly, Candidates who wish to join this post must fill Rajasthan 2nd grade Teacher Online Application Form 2022.
- You can apply for recruitment through online mode only @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. You cannot apply through offline mode and online applications are being accepted only.
Rajasthan 2nd Grade Teacher 2022-Age Limit
- RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2022 age limit for General Category is 18 Years to 40 years.
- Secondly, Rajasthan Second grade Teacher Age limit for SC/ST category is relaxed up to Five Years.
- Moreover, age relaxations for other categories are applicable as per state policies.
RPSC Grade 2 Teacher Recruitment Eligibility
- RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission) 2nd Grade Teacher Eligibility is Graduation from a recognized university.
- Secondly, make sure you have passed the graduation from a recognized university by RPSC.
- Moreover, you must be passing optional subjects you have opted for like Mathematics, Punjabi, Sindhi, Urdu, Sanskrit, Hindi, Science and Social Science.
Process to Apply for RPSC Grade 2nd Teacher Vacancy 2022
In order to apply online for RPSC Rajasthan Second Grade Teacher Vacancy 2022, you must follow instructions available below. Moreover, applying candidates must check his/her eligibility from the section above before moving further.
- Firstly, you have to visit the official web portal of RPSC @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Secondly, click on the Apply Online button in the candidates corner.
- After that, select 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 for proceeding further.
- Further register using your Email ID or Mobile number and fill the RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Online Application form 2022.
- Verify your entries before clicking on the submit button.
- Finally, you have to pay Online Application form fees for confirming your Candidature.
rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Second Grade Teacher Bharti Syllabus 2022
As we all know rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Second Grade Teacher Bharti process consists of 2 Papers; first one is Paper-1 and Second is Paper-2. Candidates can check exam pattern and syllabus for both the papers of RPSC Teacher Recruitment 2022.
Paper -1 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
|Name of Subject||Maximum Marks|
|Geographical and History of Rajasthan||80 marks|
|Current Affairs||20 marks|
|General Knowledge of India and Rajasthan||40 Marks|
|Child Development and Education psychology||60 Marks|
|Total Marks||200 Marks|
RPSC Grade 2 teacher Syllabus and Exam Pattern (Paper -2)
|Name of Subject||Maximum Marks|
|Senior Secondary Education||40 marks|
|Graduation Subjects||80 marks|
|Optional Subject||180 Marks|
|Total Marks||200 Marks|
Link To Fill Rajasthan 2nd Grade Recruitment 2022
|Official Website||Click Here|
|RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Application Form 2022||Apply Here|
FAQs About Rajasthan 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022
There are more than 10,000 posts for Second Grade senior teachers released through RPSC Notification. Candidates can visit online @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
Start Date for registration of RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Online Application form 2022 is starting soon. Eligible candidates can visit rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in for online application form.
Selection process of RPSC Grade 2 Teacher Vacancy 2022 is Paper-1, paper-2 and Interview. Finally, candidates clearing these three phases are eligible for being a teacher.