Candidates, you all must have appeared for the Rajasthan Patwari Exam in October 2021. Now, we know that you all are awaiting the RSMSSB Patwari Result 2022. In a few weeks, you will be able to get the Rajasthan Patwari Result 2022. You can also get to know about the RSMSSB Patwari Merit List 2022.
Under notification number F.8(7)DOP/A-II/2008 of Article 309 of the Constitution of India established the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board. RSMSS board was established on 29th January 2014. The basic role of the board is to recommend candidates for varying posts and grade pay starting at Rs. 3600.
Navigate To Content
- 1 RSMSSB Patwari Result 2022
- 1.1 Rajasthan Patwari Result 2022 Update
- 1.2 rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in Patwari Result 2022
- 1.3 Rajasthan Patwari Merit List 2022 : Eligibility
- 1.4 Rajasthan Patwari 2022: Examination Schedule
- 1.5 How to Check RSMSSB Patwari Result 2022?
- 1.6 Links Related to Rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in Patwari Result 2022
- 1.7 FAQs Related to Rajasthan Patwari Result 2022, Merit List
RSMSSB Patwari Result 2022
The Selection Board was about to conduct the examination on 10th, 17th, and 24th January 2021, but had to cancel due to unforeseen reasons. New dates of the examination are not out yet. The board released a total of 4421 vacancies for Rajasthan Patwari on the website. Now that there are no dates for the examination, the candidates have to wait for probably two months to sit for the examination. We are providing all necessary details in this post. We thus suggest you to give this article a read and clear your doubts.
Rajasthan Patwari Result 2022 Update
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Name of the Examination||Patwari Written Examination 2021|
|Number of Vacancies||4421|
|Name of Department||Rajasthan Revenue Mandal|
|Duration of Online Application||20th January to 19th February 2020|
|Dates of Written Examination (Previous)||RSMSSB Patwari Exam Date|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test and Document Verification|
|Admit Card Availability||Patwari Admit Card|
|RSMSSB Patwari Result 2022||25 January 2022|
rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in Patwari Result 2022
The examination is postponed for now and no new dates are available on the website. Interested candidates have to keep checking the dates and other notifications on the official website. However, they can also bookmark the page for regular updates. In the article below, we have talked about vacancies, eligibility criteria, examination schedule, application, etc.
Candidates, you must know and understand what the government requires from you as a Patwari. We therefore are mentioning the job profile of the Rajasthan Patwari here.
- The selected candidates have to maintain village revenue accounts.
- He has to monitor daily activities there.
- Maintaining village land records is also under the Patwari.
- A Patwari is also responsible for gathering information about village personnel.
Rajasthan Patwari Merit List 2022 : Eligibility
Age Limit (As on 1st January 2020):
- The candidates must fall between 18 years and 40 years and must be permanent residents of Rajasthan.
- The Rajasthan government also provides age relaxation to candidates of different categories. This can be checked on the website.
- The candidates who are interested in this recruitment must possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university/ institution.
- Or, they can also apply on the basis of a Diploma in DOEACC.
- Candidates are expected to have good knowledge of the Devanagari script and culture of Rajasthan.
- A certificate in COPA/ DATA or Diploma in Computer Science from a recognized university/ institution will also be considered.
- A Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering can also be used to apply.
- Or the Diploma of Rajasthan State Certificate in Information Technology has to be the basis.
Rajasthan Patwari 2022: Examination Schedule
|Name of Candidates||Examination Dates||Examination Timings|
|From Letters A to C||October 2021||08:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.|
|From Letters D to J||October 2021||02:30 p.m. to 05:30 p.m.|
|From Letters K to M||October 2021||08:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.|
|From Letters N to Q||October 2021||02:30 p.m. to 05:30 p.m.|
|From Letters S to U||October 2021||08:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.|
|Names with Letter R and from V to Z||October 2021||02:30 p.m. to 05:30 p.m.|
How to Check RSMSSB Patwari Result 2022?
Although there is a long time for you to reach the step of checking Rajasthan Patwari Result 2022, we are mentioning to help you out with this. After the government conducts all the steps of recruitment and prepares the rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in Patwari Result 2022, it will declare it on the official website. You can go through the steps below to know the procedure.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the board, i.e. www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you have to go to the menu bar.
- In the drop down list of the menu bar, click on the ‘Candidate Corner’ link.
- When the candidate corner opens up, you will see another drop down list, and click on the ‘RSMSSB Patwari Result 2022‘ link.
- All Rajasthan Patwari Result 2022 will be there on your screen now.
- A PDF will open on your computer screen. You can check your Rajasthan Patwar Result 2022 in it and also download it for future use.
Links Related to Rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in Patwari Result 2022
|RSMSSB Rajasthan Patwari Result 2022||Will be Out Soon|
|Official RSMSSB Website||https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/|
FAQs Related to Rajasthan Patwari Result 2022, Merit List
Rajasthan Patwar Result 2022 is expected to release in the last week of November 2022.
rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in is the official portal to check RSMSSB Patwari Result 2022.
The candidates are requested to have 10th marksheet, 12th marksheet, scanned passport sized photograph, scanned copy of signature, and a photo ID proof.
For General/OBC Cream Layer and other state individuals, the fee is Rs. 450. For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), the fee is Rs. 350, and for SC/ST candidates, it is Rs. 250.
The question paper will consist of 150 questions and the total marks are 300.