Samsodisha.gov.in +3 Admission Form 2021-22 is started now, you can fill SAMS Odisha Degree Registration Form and process is available to apply online. you can check Sams +3 Important Dates for Admission here.
Odisha’s Department of Higher Education has finally released its +3 Admission Form for this year. Therefore, the SAMS portal will be handling the e- admission for the 2021 session. Therefore they have released the same as on 20th August 2021 that i.e., on Friday. The samsodisha.gov.in +3 Admission Form 2021 is for the admission into courses for instance, BA, BSc or B Com in the colleges of Odisha. The forms for the same will thus be available till 04th September 2021. Therefore you must fill the +3 forms before the last date.
Navigate To Content
SAMS +3 Admission Form 2021:
So, this article will majorly cover the admission process, important dates with eligibility. Hence, you must check the entire article to understand the same and thereby apply for your preferred courses using the given steps. Moreover, you will also get to ask your related concerns in the comments here. And we will answer them all.
The Govt of Odisha finally released the notification for the samsodisha.gov.in +3 Admission Form 2021 on 17th August 2021. And the form filling date began on 20th August 2021. The SAMS or the Student Academic Management System is thus the regulating body for the same.
So, now we will look at the important dates regarding the SAMS +3 Admission Form 2021. And thereby we will understand the entire process here.
samsodisha.gov.in Degree Admission Form 2021
|Regulating body||SAMS, Odisha|
|Admission open for||Odisha +3 Admission Form 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Mode only|
|samsodisha.gov.in +3 Admission Form 2021 Start Date||20th August 2021 (11 am)|
|Form filling ends on||04th September 2021|
|Releasing of 1st Merit List||09th September 2021 (11 am)|
|Admission Fees deposition date||From 09th Sept to 14th September 2021|
|Reporting in Institution||From 11th Sept. to 15th September 2021.|
|Releasing of 2nd Merit List||21st September 2021|
|Admission fees deposition date||21st Sept. to 24th September 2021|
|Reporting in Institution||22nd Sept. to 25th September 2021|
samsodisha.gov.in +3 Eligibility Criterion:
The candidate must incur certain eligibility criterions in order to ensure their admission in various courses as released in the notification. Below I am sharing the same. Thus you can refer to it, so that you can check the eligibility of the samsodisha.gov.in +3 Admission Form 2021:
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen. Then only he/ she will be able to apply here.
- He/ she must have passed +2 or 12th Class.
- He / She must be 17- 18+ years in order to seek admission in the undergraduate courses.
SAMS +3 Admission Reservation & Documents:
‘The college is also giving certain reservations for the candidates who are from the reserved category. So now, we will cover the same thing here. So in case you too are coming from any of the given categories, then do check the reservation cut off for the same. This, will thus help you reserve your seat, even if your 12th class scores are less. So, now let us check the same below:
|Category of Students||Reservation Cut off|
|1. SC Category||16.25%|
|2. ST Category||22.5%|
|3. PwD Category||5%|
|4. Children of Martyrs||1%|
Now let us move towards the list of documents that you must carry for filling the samsodisha.gov.in +3 Admission Form 2021. Make your you re check the documents as given here:
- The Class 10th Mark sheets of the students for the Birth proof, or you can also keep the birth certificate for the same.
- Class 12th Marksheet plus school leaving certificate.
- Then you must carry your ID proof, preferably the Aadhar Card.
- If you are coming from the Reserved category, then you must show the required certificate.
- Your active mobile no. along with the mailing address.
- Lastly your passport size latest photograph and along with that the front page of the bank passbook.
Odisha Degree Application Form 2021 Process
Let us now move towards the steps to fill the samsodisha.gov.in +3 Admission Form 2021 form here. Therefore you must check it and follow the same for filling your form now:
- Firstly you will have to visit the site of the SAMS using the link samsodisha.gov.in.
- Secondly now you need to check the home page and thereafter click on the +3 Degree under the Higher Education column.
- Thirdly now as you are a fresh applicant, therefore, press the “New Registration”.
- Thereafter you need to then enter the name, no. and the mail id in the given place.
- After this, you need to then login with the details as received on your mobile.
- Next start providing the details as asked there.
- After this finally upload the pictures and the signature or the documents as asked. Thereafter the form filling process is now over.
Check +3 Admission Links:
|SAMS +3 Admission Form Link||Click Here To Apply|
SAMS +3 Admission Form 2021 FAQ’s:
It is https://online.samsodisha.gov.in/ONLINE_CAF_DEGREE/newuserdeg.aspx. Moreover the complete steps are covered in the above article. Check it now.
Yes it is there. And the entire category wise list is shared with you. You can thus check the same in the above article.
Yes, the required last date is 04th September 2021. Therefore, you must fill it before the same.
No. there is no such mention of the fees details here.
Yes even you can fill the form. You should just meet the criterion as given above, then you are good to go.