SBI has started inviting applications for the Apprentice post on its website. Interested candidates can apply for the post applications till 26th July 2021. The organization has around 6000 vacancies for the post this time. After that, the bank authorities will conduct the exam around August 2021. For that, you need to have the State Bank Apprentice Exam Pattern 2021 and the syllabus. Thus, we have mentioned the SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2021 PDF.
Navigate To Content
- 1 SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2021 PDF
- 2 sbi.co.in Apprentice Syllabus PDF In Hindi And English 2021
- 3 Links To Download SBI Apprentice Syllabus PDF 2021 in Hindi and English
SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2021 PDF
The State Bank of India has revised the number of vacancies and brought it to 6,100. Earlier, the authorities released the notification in December 2020 but canceled it to release a new one this time. Based on this new notification, the authorities are accepting the application forms. Interested candidates can apply for the released posts on the website, i.e. sbi.co.in. The bank started the applications on 6th July 2021, so now only a few days are left for you to apply. Also, the notification talks about the eligibility of the candidates, including the age limit and educational qualification. Here, we shall tell you SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2021 PDF and the State Bank Apprentice Exam Pattern 2021, as the exam is near now.
SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates, since the exam is on the head and you have very little time to prepare and revise, we would like to help you with State Bank Apprentice Exam Pattern 2021 and SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2021 PDF. The first thing to know about recruitment is that it has two stages These are a written test and a local language test. Based on these stages, the authorities will select 6100 candidates for the post. Talking about the written test, the candidates appear for it online and the language test is to check the dialect of the candidates in their states. Now, you can go through the information below.
|Subjects||Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Period|
|Computer Aptitude and Reasoning Ability||25||25||15 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 Minutes|
|General English||25||25||15 Minutes|
|Financial Awareness/ General Awareness||25||25||15 Minutes|
- The questions you face are MCQs.
- You can access these questions in two languages, Hindi and English.
- Also, in the exam, you lose 1/4th mark on ticking wring answers.
- You can check the rest of the information from the table.
- Also, those candidates who have studied their local languages in Class 10 or 12 don’t have to sit for the Local Language Test.
sbi.co.in Apprentice Syllabus PDF In Hindi And English 2021
Candidates, if you have read the notification, you must be knowing that in some days, the application process will end. However, there may be some candidates who wouldn’t have applied for the posts yet. To help these candidates, we are also mentioning the steps to apply online.
- Go to the official SBI website, sbi.co.in.
- Once you are on the homepage, visit the Careers tab there.
- Then, under this tab, you will find the Join SBI tab. Go to the Current Openings option. Visit the said link.
- Now, you will see the Engagement of Apprentices in SBI Under the Apprentices Act, 1961 link.
- On visiting the link above, you have to go to the Apply Online option.
- Here, you will directly go to the application page. Then, visit the Click Here for New Registration option.
- After that, read all the give instruction and then click on the Continue button.
- Now, the SBI Apprentice registration form is available for you to fill in.
- Enter all the necessary details and provide the security code.
- Then, Save the form by clicking on the Save and Next button.
- Towards the end, you have to provide documents and validate your details.
- Finally, after checking all the updated information, you have to click on the I Agree button and then on the Final Submit button to end the process after paying the application fee too.
State Bank of India Apprentice Syllabus 2021
You must be knowing that SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2021 PDF is the most important part of the exam. You can now check it here.
Quadratic Equations, Bar Graph, Area and Volumes, HCF LCM, Profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Average, Time & Speed, Simplification, Investment, Pie Chart, Time & Work, Ages, Number Series, Percentage, and Pictorial Graph.
MS PowerPoint, Computer Abbreviations, Basics of Computers, LAN, Modern-day-technology, Shortcuts, Computer Organization, MS Excel, Memory, Basic Knowledge of MS Word, Memory, WAN, and Generations of COmputers.
Spatial Orientation, Similarities and Differences, Analysis, Arithmetical Number Series, Discrimination, Judgement, Statement Conclusion, Analogies, Decision Making, Spatial Visualization, Coding and Decoding, Visual Memory, Relationship Concepts, Verbal and Figure Classification, and Observation.
Tenses, Antonyms, Vocabulary, Grammar, Error Correction/ Recognition, Synonyms, Subject-Verb Agreement, Sentence Arrangements, Vocabulary, Verb, Fill in the Banks, Preposition, and Unseen Passages.
Financial/ General Awareness:
Books and Authors, Sports, Budget & Five Year Plans, Important Days & Dates, Science (Invention & Discovery), Current Affairs, Abbreviations, Awards & Honours, and National & International Organizations.
Links To Download SBI Apprentice Syllabus PDF 2021 in Hindi and English
SBI Apprentice Syllabus PDF 2021 and Pattern FAQs
The selection criterion for the SBI Apprentice Post has an online written test and a local language test.
Yes, the bank authorities have separated the categories and vacancies based on the different states and union territories.
The stipend that candidates get in the SBI Apprentice post is Rs. 15000.
The direct link to download syllabus and the steps are provided for you in the article.