SSC CGL Cut Off Marks 2022 for tier 1 examination is available to check here. So SSC CGL Tier 1 Expected Cut Off 2022 for General, OBC, EBC, MBC, SC, ST, Ex-servicemen, Physical Disability candidates. aspirants shall check Staff selection commission combined graduate level exam tier 1, 2 and 3 examination.
Navigate To Content
- 1 SSC CGL Cut Off Marks 2022
- 2 SSC CGL Expected Cut Off 2022
- 3 SSC CGL Tier-I Expected Cut Off Marks 2022
- 4 SSC CGL Tier-2 Expected Cut Off Marks
- 5 SSC CGL Tier 3 Cut Off Marks 2022
- 6 How to Check Staff Selection Commission CGL Cut Off Marks 2022?
- 7 Important Links
- 8 FAQ of SSC CGL Tier 1-2-3 Cut Off Marks 2022
SSC CGL Cut Off Marks 2022
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts recruitment exam for Graduates known as CGL (Combined Graduate Level) for various vacancies in India among different Offices of Central Government and State Government. Now Aspirants who have appeared for SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam are anxious to check SSC CGL Tier 1 Cut Off marks 2022 so that they can evaluate their ranks. Now we have Good News for them as we have evaluated Cut Off Marks which is Expected Cut Off for Staff Selection commission CGL 2022.
You can check Previous Year and Expected Cut Off For SSC CGL Tier 1,2,3. Below You can find information on SSC CGL Expected Cut Off 2022 and Process to check SSC CGL Cut Off Marks 2022. SSC CGL Tier 1 Cut Off marks are important as this is the basic criteria which shows whether you will appear for the next tier exam or not.
SSC CGL Expected Cut Off 2022
In this section, we are discussing SSC CGL Expected Cut Off Marks and Criteria which are used while evaluating SSC CGL Cut Off For all tiers of exam. See the points below for brief information on SSC CGL Expected Cut Off marks 2022.
- First criteria which evaluates SSC CGL Cut Off marks is Number of Candidates appearing for this recruitment exam of Staff Selection Commission. If the number of aspirants appearing are more then Cut Off will als too be high and vice versa.
- Second criteria to evaluate this SSC CGL Expected Cut Off Marks is Number of Seats available in Recruitment of SSC CGL. If the seats available are more than cut off is going to be low and vice versa in another case.
- Third Criteria in this regard of Combined Graduate Level Cut Off Marks 2022 is Difficulty level of Exam, If the recruitment exam is difficult then cut off is going to be low and opposite in another case.
SSC CGL Tier-I Expected Cut Off Marks 2022
|Category||SSC CGL Tier-I Cut Off Marks|
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||155-160|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||135-140|
|ST (Scheduled Tribes)||125-130|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||150-155|
|Person With Disability||120-125|
See the Table below for SSC CGL tier-I Expected Cut Off marks 2022 and other related information.
SSC CGL Tier-2 Expected Cut Off Marks
|Category||SSC CGL Tier-2 Expected Cut Off Marks|
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||480-485|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||470-475|
|ST (Scheduled Tribes)||460-465|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||475-480|
|Person With Disability||440-445|
Below in the tabular form you can see SSC CGL Tier-2 Expected cut Off Marks for different posts under Staff Selection Commission.
SSC CGL Tier 3 Cut Off Marks 2022
|Category||SSC CGL Tier-3 Cut Off Marks|
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||595-600|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||575-580|
|ST (Scheduled Tribes)||565-570|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||580-585|
|Person With Disability||565-570|
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Graduate Level Exam tier-3 Cut Off Marks 2022 can be seen in the table below. You can refer to the cut off marks below however final cut off will be released on Official Website at ssc.nic.in.
How to Check Staff Selection Commission CGL Cut Off Marks 2022?
Follow the step by step information below to check SSC CGL Cut Off Marks 2022.
- Visit official Website @ssc.nic.in.
- Now Click on Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier-1, 2, 3 whichever you want to check.
- Now you have to search for SSC CGL “Cut Off Marks” and Click on it.
- A new page will open up showing Cut Off marks for SSC CGL 2022.
- You can download this file to evaluate your rank.
- In this way, you can check Cut Off marks for Staff Selection Commission CGL 2022.
|Post Category||SSC CGL Cut Off|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Staff Selection Commission CGL Answer Key||Click Here|
|SSC CGL Cut Off Marks 2022||Click Here|
FAQ of SSC CGL Tier 1-2-3 Cut Off Marks 2022
As per our reliable sources, SSC CGL Cut Off Marks 2022 are going to be out on Official website @ ssc.nic.in in the first week of September 2022.
Follow the steps above or click on the link in the section above. Apart from this you can visit directly on ssc.nic.in to verify Staff Selection Commission CGL cut off marks 2022.
Minimum qualifying marks in SSC CGL is 40% for unreserved category.
SSC exam is difficult in nature