Download SSC CHSL Syllabus 2022 PDF in Hindi, English, Tamil and other regional languages on this page. here we are going to share details on SSC CHSL Tier 1 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022, then for subjective exam SSC CHSL Tier 2 Syllabus PDF 2022 that also in Hindi and English. All Candidates are required to go below to download thier respective SSC LDC DEO Syllabus.
The Commission releases applications for these departments and different posts on a timely basis. This time to complete the vacancies of Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Data Entry Operator (DEO), and Postal/ Sorting Assistant. The commission conducts the exam named Staff Selection Commission- Combined Higher Secondary Level (SSC CHSL) for the recruitment in these three posts. The application for SSC CHSL 2022 began in November and has ended on 15th December 2020. The exam will be conducted in April 2022, so many of you must be looking for SSC CHSL Syllabus PDF 2022 Download and other relevant information on examination events.
Navigate To Content
- 1 SSC CHSL Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
- 1.1 ssc.nic.in CHSL 2022 Syllabus PDF in Hindi/ English
- 1.2 SSC CHSL LDC/DEO Syllabus 2022 Download PDF
- 1.3 SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Pattern 2022
- 1.4 SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2022 PDF
- 1.5 Imp Links To Download SSC CHSL Tier I & II Syllabus PDF 2022 in Hindi/English/Tamil
- 1.6 FAQs related to SSC CHSL Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) was formed on 4th November 1975 and works under the Government of India. The headquarters of the Commission are in Delhi, and it is responsible for recruitment of staff in various departments of the Central Government. The Commission was previously known as the Subordinate Services Commission and was recommended to recruit posts of lower categories in the government services. Staff Service Commission has seven Regional Offices spread across India in Kolkata, Prayagraj, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Guwahati, and New Delhi.
The Commission has two Subordinate Regional Offices at Chandigarh and Raipur. The exams conducted by the Commission are SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, Junior Hindi Translator, SSC GD Constable, Junior Engineer, Selection Post, SI, SSC Multitasking Staff, and Stenographer (C and D).
You can check the table below for exam events and read the article to know the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Syllabus 2022 for the examination.
ssc.nic.in CHSL 2022 Syllabus PDF in Hindi/ English
|Name of the Examination||SSC CHSL 2022|
|Examination Level||All India|
|Name of Posts||Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), and Postal/ Sorting Assistant|
|Number of Posts||Approximately 5000|
|Mode of the Examination||Offline/ Online|
|Notification Publication||Publishing Soon|
|Application Process Availability||Starting Soon|
|Last Date for Fee Submission||7 March 2022|
|Admit Card Availability||Available Soon|
|Result Declaration||Will be Announced|
|Tier- II Examination||August 2022|
|Final Merit List||Will be Announced|
SSC CHSL LDC/DEO Syllabus 2022 Download PDF
Now that the candidates know the examination dates and only four months are left for the examination, many of few, especially the ones who will sit for the examination for the first time, will look for ssc chsl ldc/deo syllabus and the examination pattern. We are mentioning the SSC CHSL Tier 2 / 1 Syllabus in the paragraphs below. You can check the different topics here and prepare for the examination in 2022. You can also download the SSC CHSL Syllabus in Hindi and Tamil, as per your preference from the website of the recruiting agency.
|Tier Name||Exam Type||Exam Style|
|Tier 1||MCQ based||CBT Test Online|
|Tier 2||Subjective paper in English and Hindi Both||written exam|
|Tier 3||Skill Test||speed based|
SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Pattern 2022
|Subject Name||Total Questions||Total marks||Timing|
|General Intelligence||25 ques.||50 marks||1 Hour; 1 hour20 mins PWD candidates|
|General Awareness (GK)||25 ques.||50 marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25 ques.||50 marks|
|Language: English||25 ques.||50 marks|
|Total Ques & Marks||100 ques.||200 marks|
- English Language: Spotting errors, antonyms, synonyms, spelling corrections, fill ups, detecting wrong spellings, one word substitutions, idioms and phrases, sentence improvement, direct to indirect speech and vice-versa, and active and passive voice.
- General Awareness: Questions from areas Geography, Economics, History, Polity, Science, Culture, Sports, Current Affairs, and Scientific Research are asked to check the awareness of candidates on issues pertaining to the nation and surrounding areas.
- General Intelligence: This includes verbal and non-verbal questions which check the intelligence of the candidates. Analogy, visuals memory, visualization of space, relationships concept, problem solving, discriminations, decision making, similarity and differences, arithmetic, mathematics, figural classification, etc. are the topics in this subject.
- Numerical Aptitude: Appropriate number uses, decimals and fractions, computations of whole numbers, profit and loss, square roots, percentages, average, partnership, ratio and proportion, discount, business, time and work, mixture and allegation, time and distance, etc.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2022 PDF
The ones who are sitting in the examination process for the first time must know the examination pattern. Knowing and understanding the examination process makes it easier to prepare and analyze the topics properly. The selection criteria is divided into three examinations; Tier-I, Tier-II, and Tier-III. Tier-I comprises of 100 questions (200) marks from the subjects mentioned in the paragraph above.
Tier-II exam is of 100 marks and it is to be completed in 60 minutes. Vision impaired candidates get 80 minutes for the completion of examination. General Intelligence, General Awareness, Essay and Letter Writing are asked in this level.
Tier-III exam is a skill based test. Candidates are checked for their typing speed and the duration is 15 minutes. The expected speed is 8000 key depressions per hour. This is conducted in Hindi/ English, as per the choice of candidates. For visually handicapped, the time limit is 0 minutes.
Imp Links To Download SSC CHSL Tier I & II Syllabus PDF 2022 in Hindi/English/Tamil
Answer. The exam will be conducted in April 2022.
Answer. The SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam will be conducted from April 2022. The date of Tier 2 exam will be announced shortly.
Answer. Yes, each tier is an elimination round.
Answer. Yes, the complete ssc chsl syllabus pdf 2022 has been mentioned in the post above and can also be checked on the website.
Answer. The eligibility criterion can be checked on the website.
Answer. Yes, Tier-II is a subjective examination.
We have provided the steps in the article to easily download the syllabus