SSC MTS Answer Key 2021 Download Ques Paper, Exam Analysis, Good Attempts: Now as the SSC MTS exam is over as it was scheduled from 05th Oct to 20th 2021. So now you can download the SSC MTS Answer Key, as it was out by the Staff Service Commission. After the exam was successfully over. Hence The MTS or the Multi Tasking Staff Paper 1 solution key is now available for downloading and thus verifying your answers. The same is out on their site as well. Moreover, this will give you an idea regarding the range of the score that you will be getting in the SSC.nic.in MTS Answer Key 2021.
Thus stay with the page, and read the entire article at a go to download the Answer key for SSC MTS exam 2021. Also you can check the MTS Exam analysis here, based on which the expected cut off can be determined. Moreover you can also ask your MTS paper related queries in the comments here, we will surely get back to it soon.
Navigate To Content
SSC MTS Answer Key 2021
As already lakhs of candidates have thus sit for the SSC MTS exam this year. That is from 05th Oct to 20th Oct 2021. The Multi Tasking Staff exam was taken by the 10th Class pass students up tp the age of 25 yrs. And so now, they all are awaiting the SSC MTS Answer Key. So now your wait is over, as finally the SSC has released the same on their site. Therefore, the candidates can look at the same, region wise from the SSC site itself.
Let us now check certain important details regarding the SSC MTS Answer key 2021 below:
- Firstly the Answer key will be available only in the online mode. And thus you will not be given any mail or fax regarding the same.
- Secondly you will have the time for raising objection on your marked answers. Hence you must do it within 2 days after the Answer key is out. Moreover in case you couldn’t raise the objections in the given time. Then all your marked answers will be then considered as the final answers and will be used for marking.
- Now the advantage of checking the Answer key, is to see the no. of correct responses that you got in this exam out of total marked responses.
- Please note that, you will always find the SSC.nic.in MTS Answer Key 2021 for paper 1 only. As the paper 2 will be descriptive in nature, thus you will not be getting the answer key here.
|Name of the Organization||SSC (Staff Selection Commission)|
|Paper Name||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Paper 1|
|Date of Paper 1 Exam||From 05th Oct to 20th Oct 2021|
|Releasing of 2021 SSC MTS Answer Key||TBA (Most Probably by 23rd Oct 2021)|
|SSC MTS Paper 1 Cut off and Result||TBA (Most Probably by late Nov 2021)|
ssc.nic.in MTS Tier 1 2021 Exam Analysis
So now we will be analyzing the SSC.nic.in MTS Answer Key 2021 here. Please note that the analysis of the MTS exam is done by reviewing the responses of the candidates who gave this paper. Hence, you will find the analysis on point. Moreover, in case your shift was different or if we missed out any important detail, then you can always pen it down in the comment section. And so for now we will be checking the level of the exam. Thus this is very important in order to know that how high the cut off for MTS exam can go this year.
Hence you must check your attempts below and then let us know if you are ranking safe or clearing the cut off this year or not!
|Section name||SSC MTS Exam Good Attempts |
(out of 100 ques.)
|Level of the Exam|
|A. Gen. Intelligence||23-24 no.||Easy to Moderate Level|
|B. G.A (Gen Awareness)||19-22 no.||Moderate Level|
|C. Quantitative Aptitude||16-19 no.||Moderate Level|
|D. English paper||20-24 no.||Easy to Moderate Level|
|TOTAL||78-89 no.||Easy to Moderate Level|
- There was a total of 100 no. of ques in TS tier 1 paper.
- The time allotted for the MTS paper is 90 mins or 1.5 hr.
Process To Download SSC MTS Answer Key 2021
So now we will have a look at the steps through which you can easily get your SSC MTS Answer Key 2021.
- Firstly you will have to check the site of the SSC using the link ssc.nic.in.
- Secondly now you will have to check the homepage for the Answer Key.
- Thereafter, on pressing the same, you will then be directed to the new page. Thus here, you will search the “MTS Answer Key 2021”.
- Finally the pdf will open and thus you can start checking the same with your marked answers.
How To Raise Objection SSC MTS Tier 1 Answer Sheet 2021
There are chances that while matching your answers with the answer key, some of the right answers of yours might have been marked incorrect. Thus in that case you can raise the objection for that particular question. Now as you do so, you must then pay the fees as well for the same. Thus this means that for every question, that you wish to send for rechecking, there you will have to make a payment of Rs. 100.
So the final payment will be total no. of questions multiplied by Rs. 100. And thus the same you need to pay via Internet banking or Google Pay or PayTm or even via credit or debit cards etc. Lastly, please note that, even after filing objections, it is not sure that you will see an increase in your marks. Thus you cannot later on ask for revaluation more than once.
Important Links To ssc.nic.in MTS Tier 1 Answer Key 2021
|DATE OF EXAM||ANSWER KEY UPDATE|
|5 October 2021||Available|
|6 October 2021||Available|
|7 October 2021||Available|
|8 October 2021||Available Today|
|9 October 2021||upcoming|
|10 October 2021||upcoming|
|11 October 2021||–|
|12 October 2021||–|
|13 October 2021||–|
|14 October 2021||–|
|15 October 2021||–|
|16 October 2021||–|
|17 October 2021||–|
|18 October 2021||–|
|19 October 2021||–|
|20 October 2021||–|
FAQs Related To SSC MTS Answer Key 2021
After the exam is successfully over, then you can expect the answer key by latest 23rd Oct 2021.
The date of the SSC MTS Cut off and the result is not yet updated by the SSC. Thus you must regularly follow nhmpunjab.in for the exact dates of the result. Moreover, you can expect it by late Nov 2021 as even the results of exams like CGL is still not out yet.
You can file the objection only till 2 days after the release of the Answer key of the MTS tier 1 exam. Hence after that, the window will be closed for the same.