Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta 2021 available to check at eservices.tn.gov.in. check TN View Land Records Status 2021. People can check TN Online Status 2021 officially here at eservices.tn.gov.in.
A Patta is a revenue record. It is a document issued by the Register of Land Record Holdings. The Office of Tehsildar maintains all these documents. The office prepares these documents in the name of the person or persons who hold the land record. A Patta shows that a person possesses a property.
It is very important to have a Patta because it signifies that a person has lawful possession of a property and if in case any disagreement happens then, the Patta serves as proof. In addition to these, a Patta serves as a help when the government decides to own the land because it has to pay the owner his part. Furthermore, when the person sells the property, a Patta services as the most important determinant of the property.
Navigate To Content
- 1 Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta 2021 @ eservices.tn.gov.in
- 1.1 eservices.tn.gov.in Patta Chitta 2021 View Land Reconds
- 1.2 TS Patta Chitta Services Available Online Status 2021 @ eservices.tn.gov.in
- 1.3 How to Apply for Patta Chitta Tamil Nadu 2021 Online Status ?
- 1.4 Steps to Check Status of Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta Online 2021
- 1.5 Important Links To TN Patta Chitta Status 2021 Verification Details Land Records
- 1.6 FAQs Related to Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta 2021 Online Status
Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta 2021 @ eservices.tn.gov.in
On the other hand, a Chitta is a legal document that comes under the Village Administrative Officer (VAO). The Taluk Office is responsible for preparing and providing the Chittas. A Chitta has information on the area, size, ownership, etc. of the land. Also, it tells about the type of land, i.e. wetland and dry land. While buying land or dealing with land, it is very important for the person to have eservices.tn.gov.in Patta Chitta 2021. These are legal documents and the person has to collect these from the respective government offices.
eservices.tn.gov.in Patta Chitta 2021 View Land Reconds
With the age of Digitalization, the government has brought land records to the platform as well. Tamil Nadu government has also made land records digital. A person can easily check the TN Patta Chitta Status 2021 of his land records on the website of the land record services of Tamil Nadu at eservices.tn.gov.in. One can also view the Patta-Chitta documents on the website on eservices.tn.gov.in. In this post, we have talked about details mentioned on the document, the process to apply for Patta Chitta online at eservices.tn.gov.in, the procedure to check the Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta Status Online 2021, etc. You can read the complete article to know more.
|Launched By||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Objective||To Bring Land Records Online|
|Beneficiaries||Land Holders or Normal Residents of Tamil Nadu|
TS Patta Chitta Services Available Online Status 2021 @ eservices.tn.gov.in
You will be happier to know that many of the services of government offices have been brought online. These services are applying online for Patta-Chitta and checking TN Patta Chitta Status 2021. In addition to this, one can also verify the eservices.tn.gov.in Patta Certificate and transfer the Patta Chitta. Moreover, a person can also verify the register extract and verify the poramboke land.
How to Apply for Patta Chitta Tamil Nadu 2021 Online Status ?
Readers, in order to save your time and effort, the government has brought the land records online. Now, to avail of these benefits, it is important for you to apply on the portal. To help you with this, we have mentioned the procedure to apply for TN Patta Chitta online. You can read these steps below and follow them on the website eservices.tn.gov.in.
- Visit the Official Website eservices.tn.gov.in : The first step you have to follow is to visit the official website of the Lad records services by Tamil Nadu, i.e. eservices.tn.gov.in.
- View eservices.tn.gov.in Patta and FMB/Chitta/TSLR Extract : On the homepage, click on the View Patta and FMB/Chitta/TSLR Extract.
- Select Options at eservices.tn.gov.in : When the new page opens up on your screen, select the options. You have to select the district, taluk, village, Patta number or survey number, and captcha code.
- Now, again select the district, taluk, town, ward, block, and sub-divison number on the screen.
- After selecting all necessary options, you have to click on the submit button.
- eservices.tn.gov.in Application : Now, you will have to pay Rs. 100 and then, your application process will be completed online.
Steps to Check Status of Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta Online 2021
Now that you have applied for Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta online on the website at eservices.tn.gov.in, you can also check the TN Patta Chitta Application Status 2021. To help with that, we have mentioned the steps below. You can follow these steps on the website eservices.tn.gov.in to check your status.
- The first thing to do is to visit the official website eservices.tn.gov.in of the services of land records which is mentioned in the paragraphs above.
- On the homepage, go to the Know Your TN Patta Chitta Application Status 2021 link and click on it.
- Now, type your Application ID and Captcha Code on the empty spaces.
- Click on the ‘TN Patta Chitta Get Status‘ link to move ahead.
- Your tamil nadu land records application status will now be displayed on the screen.
Important Links To TN Patta Chitta Status 2021 Verification Details Land Records
|Register Extract Land Records:||View A-Register Extract|
|Verify TN Patta Chitta 2021:||Verify Patta|
|Poramboke Land Verification:||Verify Poramboke Land|
|Official Website eservices.tn.gov.in||Visit Here|
FAQs Related to Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta 2021 Online Status
To verify the Patta Certificate online on the website, you have to visit the official website mentioned above eservices.tn.gov.in. Then, go to the Verify Patta link. Now, enter the Reference Number and click on the submit button. Your Patta Certificate will be verified.
Yes, a person can transfer his Patta Chitta online from the official website eservices.tn.gov.in.
To apply for Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta 2021 online, you will require a Sale Deed for verification. You will also require Proof of Possession of the property like a tax receipt, electricity bill, etc., and an Encumbrance certificate.
The services available on the website of Tamil Nadu eServices 2021 have been mentioned in the post above. You can read the services above.