Uttar Pradesh UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022 is releasing soon on upenergy.in. check UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam Date 2022 which is going to release shortly on upenergy.in. Download UPPCL Asst Account Call Letter from official portal.
UPPCL stands for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited. The Corporation is responsible for the transmission of electricity within Uttar Pradesh. With its headquarters in Lucknow, the corporation has 34,738 people working with it. The Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam and Uttar Pradesh Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited are the state-owned power generators.
UPPCL AA Admit Card 2022 is soon going to announce on www.upenergy.in, any doubt related to this UPPCL Assistant Accountant Call Letter or Exam Date 2022., please comment in the given comments section below.
On the other hand, center-owned power generators are NTPC Limited and THDC Limited. Rest are the Independent Power Producers (private companies). The goals of the Power Sector in Uttar Pradesh include providing cost-efficient electricity protecting the investment of customers, making the energy sector commercially viable, transferring ownership to public companies, etc.
Navigate To Content
- 1 UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022
- 1.1 upenergy.in Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022
- 1.2 Uttar Pradesh UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam Date 2022: Group C Post
- 1.3 Vacancies for UPPCL Assistant Accountant 2022
- 1.4 UPPCL Assistant Accountant Eligibility Criteria 2022
- 1.5 Examination Pattern for UPPCL Assistant Accountant 2022
- 1.6 Way To Get UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022?
- 1.7 Imp Links To Download UPPCL Asst Accountant Admit Card 2022 & Exam Date Notice
- 1.8 FAQs Related to UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022 & Exam Date
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022
To keep this efficiency of work going, the corporation conducts examinations to recruit the able and most deserving people in different fields. One such post is the Assistant Accountant with the UPPCL. An Assistant Accountant has so many duties. In fact, a major part of maintaining the accounts is in the hands of the Accountant.
To give you more insights on the Accountant duties, we are mentioning a few here. An Assistant Accountant works to prepare financial documents like bills, accounts, etc., complete purchase orders, assist with the budget, complete financial reports, etc. This information will help you in sitting for the exam in 2022.
upenergy.in Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022
For the 2022 recruitment, UPPCL released the notification in September 2020. The application forms were released and thousands of interested candidates applied to sit for the examination. In this post, we have talked about the examination pattern, vacancies, eligibility criteria, UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022 downloading process, etc. Therefore, we suggest you read the complete post and know more about the recruitment.
Uttar Pradesh UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam Date 2022: Group C Post
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Commonly Known As||Assistant Accountant (Group C)|
|Number of Vacancies||33|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|Type of Job||State Government|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Process Start||Announcing Soon|
|Application Process End||Announcing Soon|
|UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022 Availability||Will be Available Soon|
|Date of Examination||February 2022 (Tentative)|
Vacancies for UPPCL Assistant Accountant 2022
Candidates must be knowing that the posts are released by the state government. Thus, thousands of candidates must have applied for the examination. UPPCL brings very good opportunities to the candidates after all. The applicants get a golden chance of working with the state government. But, one thing to note is, not all interested candidates can get this opportunity. Only the deserving candidates will get the job. In such a case, it becomes important to know the vacancies, as it helps to prepare well, mentally and academically. You can check the table below for proper information.
|Category of the Candidates||Number of Vacancies|
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates, even before you apply and think of joining the Power Corporation, you must know that there are certain requirements of the Corporation. These requirements have to be fulfilled by the candidates who want to sit for the examination. The selection procedure is another step, but the candidates have to be filtered before that. You can know the filtering criteria by reading the points below.
It is important for the interested candidates to have completed their Bachelor’s in Commerce from any recognized institute/university.
- The minimum age limit required to sit for the exam is 21 years.
- Candidates interested in the post cannot be more than 40 years of age.
- Along with these, the state government has provided certain age relaxations to the candidates.
|Category of the Candidates||Age Relaxation in Upper Age|
Examination Pattern for UPPCL Assistant Accountant 2022
Now that we have talked about the eligibility and the vacancies, we must also talk about the examination pattern. Many times it happens that we fill in the forms and start preparing but don’t check the examination pattern. This leads to chaos in the preparations and we lose marks on silly mistakes. To avoid this, it is important to go through the examination pattern once before the exam.
The exam for UPPCL Assistant Accountant is divided into two parts. The first part is to check the DOEACC ‘O’ level computer knowledge of the candidates. On the other hand, the second part is to check the General Awareness/ Knowledge of the candidates. In the first part, even if the candidates qualify with 50% marks, they become eligible to sit for Part II. One important thing to note is that there is a negative marking in the exam. For every wrong answer, a candidate loses 0.25 marks.
|Parts||Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part I||Computer Knowledge||50||50|
|Part II||General English|
Accountancy/ Income Tax/ Auditing
Way To Get UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022?
The Corporation is about to release the UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022. In such a case, you would require the procedure to download Uttar Pradesh upenergy.in Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022 from the website. To save your time and efforts, we are mentioning the procedure to download UPPCL Assistant Accountant Call Letter 2022 from the website. You can read these and follow the same on the website.
- Visit the Official Website upenergy.in: The first step is to visit the official website of the Corporation, i.e. upenergy.in.
- Homepage: Notification tab will pop up. In that, there will be a notification on Vacancy/ Results. Click on it.
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022: Fill Up Required info to download UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022 and click on it.
- Necessary Details: Now, you have to fill in important details like registration number and password.
- Submit: Once you have filled in the required information, click on submit.
- upenergy.in Assistant Accountant Admit Card: The admit card for UPPCL Assistant Accountant exam will be available on your screen.
- Download From upenergy.in: Now, check the upenergy.in asst accountant admit card and download it. You also have to take a printout of the admit card to take it to the examination center.
Imp Links To Download UPPCL Asst Accountant Admit Card 2022 & Exam Date Notice
|Download UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022 Link:||Available Soon|
FAQs Related to UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022 & Exam Date
The UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card will be released by the authorities in a few days.
The candidates require their registration numbers and passwords to download the upenergy.in Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022.
The documents required are the upenergy.in asst accountant admit card, voter ID or college ID, or PAN card, or Aadhaar card, etc. to carry to the exam.
The application fee For UR and OBC is 1000 INR, for SC/ST candidates it is Rs. 700, and for PwD candidates, the fee is Rs. 10.