UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana List 2021 check online status at sspy-up.gov.in. Here we are helping everyone to know Uttar Pradesh Vidhwa Pension Online Registration Form 2021 at sspy-up.gov.in. After the filling up of application form, candidates can check sspy-up.gov.in Status List 2021.
Navigate To Content
- 1 UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana List 2021
- 1.1 sspy-up.gov.in Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2021: Online Registration Form
- 1.2 UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana Status List, Registration & Online Application Form 2021 @ sspy-up.gov.in
- 1.3 Steps to Apply for UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2021
- 1.4 Steps to Check the Application Status of UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2021
- 1.5 Eligibility for UP Widow Pension Scheme/ Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2021
- 1.6 Link To Check Uttar Pradesh Vidhwa Pension Yojana List 2021 @ sspy-up.gov.in
- 1.7 FAQs Related to UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2021 Status List & Registration @ sspy-up.gov.in
UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana List 2021
The government of UP has the Vidhwa Pension Yojana for widows between the age group 10 to 60 years. These women have to fall in the Below Poverty Line category to avail the benefits of the yojana. In UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana List 2021, the government provides the widows with a monthly pension of Rs. 300. This acts as a great financial help to the widows. The Yogi government has taken help from the Central government and has brought important changes in the widow pension scheme. With the loss of their husbands, an additional responsibility comes on the shoulders of the widows. In such a scenario, if the government provides a pension, it can help them to some extent.
sspy-up.gov.in Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2021: Online Registration Form
The UP government launched the Vidhwa Pension Yojana/ Widow Pension Scheme to provide financial support to the widows. Although the government of India implemented the Widow Pension Scheme in 1993 under the Indian Constitutional Amendment Act 1993. Also, the Scheme was managed by the Social Welfare Department of India. Later, the government transferred the power to the Local Self Government Institutions. Since then, all the local bodies get applications, grant, process, and distribute the pension. UP government follows the same scheme and criteria. In this post, we have talked about more information on the Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2021. You can thus, read the complete post to know more.
UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana Status List, Registration & Online Application Form 2021 @ sspy-up.gov.in
|Name of the Scheme||UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana|
|Name of the Department||Social Welfare Department|
|Beneficiaries||Widows of the State|
|Start Date to Apply||Available all the Time|
|Last Date to Apply||No Last Date|
|Amount Paid by the Government||Rs. 300 Monthly|
|UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana List 2021||Available Now|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Steps to Apply for UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2021
All the readers who know such women or who want to help such women can tell them to apply for the scheme. To help them, you must first know the steps of the application. In this part, we have mentioned the steps to register/ apply for the yojana online. You can read these steps, understand them, and then follow them on the website.
- The first thing you have to do is, visit the official website of the scheme authorities which is mentioned in the paragraphs above.
- On the homepage, you will see the ‘Apply Online’ option. Click on it.
- Most probably, you must be applying for the scheme for the first time, so you’d have to register yourself too.
- Now, a new page will be there on your screen. You have to select from the options available from New Entry Form, Edit Saved Form/ Final Submit, View UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana Application Form, and the User Manual.
- Since you are registering, you have to click on the New Entry Form.
- On this UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana Form 2021, you have to enter your details like name, age, area, family, husband’s details, etc.
- Finally, you have to recheck and then submit the application.
- The UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana Form 2021 will be complete and you can download it on the system for future reference.
Steps to Check the Application Status of UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2021
If you have already registered for the scheme on the official website and want to know the Uttar Pradesh Vidhwa Pension Yojana Application Status 2021, you will need another procedure. In this paragraph, we have mentioned the steps to check the application status for UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2021. You can read these steps and apply them on the website.
- The first thing you have to do is, visit the official website of the authorities, i.e. sspy-up.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you will find the ‘UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana Application Status List 2021‘ tab. Click on it.
- Then, you have to click on ‘Uttar Pradesh Pension Yojana 2021 Registration for Application Status‘.
- Now, you have to click on the name of the scheme and then enter your registration number.
- In the next step, you have to enter the password and verify the code that is there on the screen.
- Then, click on the login button to move ahead.
- You will finally be able to check your UP Vidhwa Pension Application Status 2021.
Eligibility for UP Widow Pension Scheme/ Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2021
While there must be many women who due to certain reasons lost their husbands and want to apply for the scheme of the UP government. However, not all women can avail themselves of the benefits. Only the ones who fulfill the eligibility requirements can apply and avail themselves of the benefits.
- The most essential requirement is that the woman should be a widow.
- She must fall in the age group 18 to 60 years in UP.
- The women should be permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh.
- Another important thing is that if the woman remarries, she isn’t considered eligible for the yojana anymore.
- She must not also be getting benefits from any other scheme of the UP government.
- If the children of the women are adults, then also she becomes ineligible for the yojana.
Link To Check Uttar Pradesh Vidhwa Pension Yojana List 2021 @ sspy-up.gov.in
FAQs Related to UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2021 Status List & Registration @ sspy-up.gov.in
The documents required to apply for the UP Widow Pension Scheme 2021 are passport-sized photos, income certificate, bank account details, death certificate of the husband, Aadhaar card number, and residence proof of UP.
Yes, you can change your password on the sspy-up.gov.in website. You can log in on the website first and then follow the other steps.
Rs. 300 are paid to the widows under the UP Vidhwa Pension Scheme 2021.
To edit the form saved on the website of the UP Widow Pension Scheme, you have to visit the official website and then go to the ‘Apply Now’ link. Then, you have to choose Edit Saved For, option and make the changes that you want. You can finally submit the form on the website.